• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AnimalX

AnimalX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

First review I have done! Tried to state facts and also my opinion of the gun. Feel free to sub!
Adventures of a n00b:

My link

#2 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Ok, for a first review, it was pretty good! I suggest, when you are highlighting features of the gun/taking it apart, that you take your camera, and set your gun on a table, and film that way. It's a bit awkward when you hold stuff up to the camera, IMO.

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#3 AnimalX

AnimalX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Ok, for a first review, it was pretty good! I suggest, when you are highlighting features of the gun/taking it apart, that you take your camera, and set your gun on a table, and film that way. It's a bit awkward when you hold stuff up to the camera, IMO.

Defiantly! I plan on doing one with my 04 Prostock. And Plus that way you guys wont have to see my ugly face that much :D. Thanks for the suggestion! Keep watching and I will defiantly change some stuff!
Adventures of a n00b:

My link

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users