PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

from the Westworld newsletter

Posted Image
We are proud to announce another summer scenario series. After the success of our Modern Warfare series, we have decided to put Westworld Paintball's special spin on the epic video game Halo. The scenario will be designed around the awesome multiplayer missions including Assault, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball and VIP!

At the conclusion of last years series, we gave away several amazing prize packages. One very lucky winner took nearly $1500.00 in paintball equipment home. This year, even more great gear will be handed out. Join us on June 23rd at Splatter Ranch from 6am-11am to participate in this series and we will let you know how you can start collecting raffle tickets. Who knows? Maybe it will be you this year taking home the first place prize when the series concludes in September.

#2 madego

madego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

Aww damn I work on that day. Sundays are my only only weekend off days.

#3 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

The crowd was a lot smaller this time, but it was the big crowd of renters who were missing so it wasn't a big loss. We played 4 missions of 2 games per mission. First mission was VIP, second was oddball, third was assault, and fourth was capture the flag. Basically you played the mission, the teams switched sides of the field, you played the mission again, and then a break before the next mission. What any of it had to do with HALO is beyond me but it was fun and that's what matters. I'd never played oddball before. Basically you won based on how long you maintained possession of the ball. Unfortunately it was hard to tell where the ball was on the field and most of the people didn't know if our team or the other had it.

As for the big giveaway they talked about, you got one raffle ticket when you signed in and one raffle ticket for each time your team won so potentially up to 9 tickets total. The games were even at 4 apiece so everyone ended up with 5 raffle tickets. It sounded like we would have the same opportunities to get raffle tickets at the rest of the scenarios, and they said final drawing will be at the September scenario and you have to be present then to win.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users