• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sopher025

sopher025

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

I hope this is not to confusing...My paintball field switched to 50. cal for renters :)
Now i love this idea and i see a lot more people comimg out to play ( renters )

i have always prided my self in being able to play with renters and to make shure thay have a good time... I have never shot up renter :)
i join random groups all day and have had years of fun...
But since the reters now shoot 50. cal and i shoot 68. cal thay turn me away from joining them... I can totally see why...

I feal i should make the switch to 50. cal...was going to get myself a etek 4...but then i would need the 50. cal kit. if it works on the etek 4...

then a loader....and paint.. and the field case of 50. cal 2000 paintballs is the same cost as the 68. cal 2000 paintballs.. ;(

#2 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

Ebay a cheap, mech .50 cal Spyder. They're usually $50 or less shipped to your door. Watch for a deal and you can get it for less. The Black Maxx's are the old .55 calibre, not .50 so beware of them. The electronic Advancer is usually $100 or less, but if you're playing with renters you don't want to be the only dbag lighting them up. You could also use the rental guns. I don't think investing a large amount into .50 is prudent right now so I would either rent or try and find the cheapest marker I could.

If you want to be a BAMF get a Crossman 3357 Spotmarker pistol.
http://www.vintagere...Spotmarker.html

That, or find a new field to play at.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users