Photo

Tippmann A-5, This marker is AWESOME and gives me stealth powers...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

So, when I started playing, I got a used A-5 off ebay for $130. That was 6 years ago and I still use that marker today... I recently "upgraded" to a factory realtree A-5, with an E-grip, and new style flatline, though I like my semi auto better, as I don't have to mess with a battery...

Anyway, I've never seen a good video that featured the A-5, so I made one...

*stealth mode engaged*

Edited by FreeEnterprise, 04 June 2012 - 03:19 PM.

#2 Titan429

Titan429

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

A buddy of mine let me use his a5 a few weeks ago, and needless to say I have one in the mail for me as I type this lol. Great marker. And you just walked right in on that base a barrel tagged them all huh? That was sweet haha

#3 98Custom_Ducky

98Custom_Ducky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

The barrel tag was awesome! ha. The look on that guys face was priceless!

#4 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

Yeah, he was pretty shocked...

Before the event started, I went over and introduced myself and told him that "I am the guy who is going to get you out today".

He fell over laughing, and got his buds (one of which he called into the base after I tagged him) and they all laughed at me. Especially when I told them this was the first time I was PAYING to play paintball.

After that, I was the one laughing... For some reason he didn't want to see the video footage... heh, heh, heh.

Here is the longer version. I did some messing around with the editing, because I knew guys would be like "how could you just walk into that camp, no way you could pull that over on ME".

So there are some editing tricks in this one... Just to see who pays attention... Lol.

subscribe if you haven't already, as I have TONS of great video on my channel, since I play with dual cams including my custom ZoomCam so YOU can SEE the hits at home!

#5 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

This is too funny. Dirty Dozen of ONE........

#6 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

I went back to the same scenario this summer, with my A-5... 

This is a long one, as people were always asking me how I could get so close to the other teams players. So I made a video that shows how I "hunt"... The same general makes an appearance at the end! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users