• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 waverunner94

waverunner94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hey guys, i was just wondering about your input on the park Jungle Island in Lake Elsinore. I have played at Camp Pendleton Paintball Park and SC Village. Please don't suggest SC Village or Hollywood Sports Park because i will not go there due to the fact that i don't want to pay for Sc or Hollywood Sports prices.

Get back to me, Thanks!

#2 cali penguin

cali penguin

Sophomore baller (EHS)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

Well it is lesser of a park than SCV or CP but it is still a decent paintball park imo.

A recent visit there i got frustrated at the refs due to the lack of organization but you just need to keep on top of them making sure they're cranking out games quick.

I think you would enjoy it if you went to Jungle Island but don't have large expectations. If you'd like i could put some vids on youtube and link them for you to check out the fields.

Try it out.
If you've never been on PBN and NEVER will, put this on your sig! TECHPB 4 LIFE.
Posted Image
GOTTA have balls to rock a pinokio! It doesn't hurt to have a barrel too.
Empire Axe Owner

#3 waverunner94

waverunner94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

Well it is lesser of a park than SCV or CP but it is still a decent paintball park imo.

A recent visit there i got frustrated at the refs due to the lack of organization but you just need to keep on top of them making sure they're cranking out games quick.

I think you would enjoy it if you went to Jungle Island but don't have large expectations. If you'd like i could put some vids on youtube and link them for you to check out the fields.

Try it out.

That would be awesome :D

#4 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

I love Jungle Island.
Great park. Decent prices. I agree with Penguin, you need to keep the refs in check. Definitely worth the visit. Fields are nice and so is airball. Their food is a little expensive.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users