• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 killa jay95

killa jay95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

hey guys i live in dover i was jw if theres any speedball fields near dover because i hate having to drive for like a hour i dont get alot of support im 17 just trying to play and get by

#2 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:59 AM

There are no fields near Dover sadly but since your driving age you could try Mansion House Paintball in Bear or OXCC in Chesapeake city Maryland both of which are solid fields! Theres a few woodsball fields here and there down south but those are your best bets I graduated from CR so I feel your pain...

#3 killa jay95

killa jay95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

There are no fields near Dover sadly but since your driving age you could try Mansion House Paintball in Bear or OXCC in Chesapeake city Maryland both of which are solid fields! Theres a few woodsball fields here and there down south but those are your best bets I graduated from CR so I feel your pain...

lol i go to CR to i just dont get it Dover is the capital of delaware but they dont have any fields

#4 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

Yup. Class of 2009 baby! OXCC is a good bet though PM me and ill hook you up with some of the guys who used to go to CR who play? Most of us are in our early 20s and play speedball.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users