8 replies to this topic

#1 zcannon14

zcannon14

It started with a rail review......It escalated quickly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

I need your help. i just received my smartparts ion 2.0 in the mail from ansgear. I looked in the manual for how to crono it and the gun model looked completly different than mine iam going to go play soon. i called my field and he said that the tech guy might not be working that day so he told me to contact you. can you please put a link to an online manual or description because it think there was a mistake at the factory or something and threw the original ion manual in a 2.0 case. Mike can you please put up a review and upgrade show on smart parts ion 2.0
[quote name='Panda Man' timestamp='1363665880' post='3177453']
The Invasion is also more durable then a Etek... Thing is sealed up tighter then Bill O'Reillys butt

WTB upgraded ion board
WTB bob long marq style guns

#2 Squirt

Squirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

through the regulator? sorry im not mikePosted Image

also Google is your friend.

#3 twin brothers

twin brothers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

call ansgear im.sure they would help, they have great costumer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

#4 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Pretty much every gun you chrono through the reg.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#5 erg993

erg993

Poke' Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

You are going to need a 5/32" Allen wrench (I think that's the right size). The Allen wrench will fit in the underside of the regulator, and I want to say that turning clockwise will increase velocity, and turning counterclockwise will decrease it.

There is no exact manual for this marker because it is an Ion with a Vibe/eNVy reg and ASA thrown on in place of the regulator and ASA that used to come stock on the Ion. With the exception the regulator section of the manual, pretty much everything else should be the same for the manual. Use this link for the regulator.

Feedback

JT Replacement Foam - http://tinyurl.com/kwscalp

#6 zcannon14

zcannon14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

thank you all i will try this i am am very dumb when it comes to a new marker even though i've been playing a while;. Its just that i have been using a spyder for last couple years because i didn't have enough money for anything else. i still would like a video though for a review

The Invasion is also more durable then a Etek... Thing is sealed up tighter then Bill O'Reillys butt

WTB upgraded ion board

#7 zcannon14

zcannon14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

poke baller you were correct on everything you said thanks.

WTB upgraded ion board

#8 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

thank you all i will try this i am am very dumb when it comes to a new marker even though i've been playing a while;. Its just that i have been using a spyder for last couple years because i didn't have enough money for anything else. i still would like a video though for a review

Mike isn't gonna do a review on the Ion 2, it's the same gun as the Ion pretty much. ANS just found some old stock and resold them with mixed parts and renamed it the Ion 2.0.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the gun. Ions make nice project guns.

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#9 zcannon14

zcannon14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

i like project guns yipee. i am not sarcastic

WTB upgraded ion board

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users