• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rifraf2010

rifraf2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

So I just got ten tickets for this new paintball place called Action Town Florida. It's located in Hialeah. Now it's seems as thought the paintball is a new addition to the facility. I was wondering if there was anybody who has been able to play there? I am a speeds ball player primarily and the field looks a little on the down side. Idk if it's just dirt or sand? The woods and scinerio course look exciting though! Just looking for any player fied back on the field. I have tickets for admission so I will have to go just wondering how it is?

Rafael.

#2 Parked

Parked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

A couple of my friends have been there and liked it. Said it had a good crowd and there was always a game to jump in.
But the speedball field is sand. Not a fan of the sand part so I havent actually been there yet.

#3 rifraf2010

rifraf2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:26 AM

Sand can seriously floop (<-- keeping things pg here lol) up a hopper paint and internal chamber where the ball rests. Not good, they def need to change the sand on that speedball field.

#4 fathulk91219

fathulk91219

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

I go there once in a while. The atmosphere is pretty chill and the people are polite. Last time I went they stopped chrono guns and they torn down the woodsball field. From what I have gathered (i may be wrong), It used to be where ruff n tuff was until they closed (i heard that RNT opened somewhere else idk). They have been trying to expand to things besides paintball and diversify.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users