7 replies to this topic

#1 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

Okay so I just got a Z2, great deal-$40 bucks off brand new and I was wondering if I should pick up a speedgate for it and which one. This is gonna be my back up loader so I'm wondering if I should even bother?. Second I have seen a few complaints about the load lid coming open during dives/ruff play-any truth to this and any remedies?. I love the fact that my Rotors speed gate is locked down tight and won't lift up if I go for a dive.

Thanks,
Funk21
Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

#2 lucky1

lucky1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:17 AM

theyre cheap enough so i would pick one up. go with the empire, everyone on my team had exalt except myself and they were flying open, everyone now uses empire with no problems.

#3 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

The magnetic lids on the prophecys are kinda prone to open on hard slides but usually stay closed pretty well.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#4 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

I say get an exalt and magnet mod it. I love mine to death after i did that. theres a walkthrough for that in my sig if you are interested. It only cost me like $5 and 10 minutes of work.

#5 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:13 AM

I use electric tape to tape my exalt lid to my Z2 (you can barely notice it from a distance) and so far haven't had any problems. If I need to clean anything I just remove the front body. :)

#6 PBallday

PBallday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

HK just released a new spine check it out http://store.hkarmy....ic-prophecy.htm

#7 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

HK just released a new spine check it out http://store.hkarmy....ic-prophecy.htm

Interesting. It sort of looks like a km spine, but with ridges or bumps to keep the flaps from opening back up. I need to check one out as soon as my store gets some. They carry all the hk stuff so I'm sure I can get some hands on with it eventually.

#8 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

try out the HK speed feed, I have an EMPIRE and its good, you just HAVE to put a pod in it for a while...... I tried going for a game when i first bought it, lets just say that you shouldnt have to keep moving your gun up and down so that the pod will load paint into the hopper.... Not to mention the look on your team mates face when you literally yank off the speed feed and start playing without a lid lol
109.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users