Photo

DM8, DP Spec R and DP G4 F/S/T almost mint!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#1 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hey guys, I got 3 hot markers up for sale/ trade today,
Just got a newer DM marker a week and a half ago and im just overwhelmed on choosing which of the 6 markers i have to use in a day of play.
so im letting go of some of them today.

Marker: DP G4
Color: silver / black
Condition: 9.5/10
Upgrades: stock
Known Problems: none
Asking price: $225+ shipping OBO
Items included: gun, box, stock barrel, stock barrel sock and printed manual.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Marker: DP Spec R
Color: black with swapped silver grip frame
Condition: 9/10
Upgrades: stock
Asking price: $250+ shipping OBO
Items included: gun, beat up box, stock 0.689 2 pc barrel.

barrel tip has some scratches as seen from the pics.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Marker: Dye Matrix 8
Color: silver / red
Condition: 9.5/10
Upgrades: CP flow plug
Asking price: $450+ shipping OBO
Items included: gun, matching CP 2 pc 0.689 barrel

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Location of Items: Los Angeles, CA
Method of payment: preferably Paypal or MO's

TRADES? Looking forward to BL VIces, G6r's, Victory V1. MacDev Droid's, Clone V2 or VX's. PE Geo2 or above.
Can add accordingly for good trades..
Im not gonna say " trades in my favor", all i want is a fair / square deal.
Pictures would be appreciated, dont tell me "my pics were from my camera phone, so it kinda sucks"....
the above pictures were taken by my camera phone...

SHOOTING VIDEO

Edited by echo echo, 26 June 2012 - 11:38 PM.

** If your parents can't pay for your paintball stuff because they are too old and their social security checks are used to fund their retirement, put this in your signature**

Vampire '12 G6r

#2 General Discomfort

General Discomfort

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

Make a deal with sig for DM8?

Spyder and Tippmann for G4 or Spec-R?

Can we work something out here?

#3 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

would have jumped on that tippy if it was an x7 but as it is...
and i have a mech spyder xtra for when i want to be wet and wild... sorry bud, but good luck hunting!

** If your parents can't pay for your paintball stuff because they are too old and their social security checks are used to fund their retirement, put this in your signature**

Vampire '12 G6r

#4 General Discomfort

General Discomfort

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

W

and i have a mech spyder xtra for when i want to be wet and wild... sorry bud, but good luck hunting!

What if I add a bit?
Any interest in my Mini?

#5 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

W

What if I add a bit?
Any interest in my Mini?

if that was an axe with a boss or a lurker bolt most probably...
and ive got 3 ninja tanks and 4 loaders(1 rotor) already so im not gonna be interested in your gear...
just try to sell off your gear and if my markers are still up then well talk alright?

Vampire '12 G6r

#6 General Discomfort

General Discomfort

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

W

What if I add a bit?
Any interest in my Mini?

if that was an axe with a boss or a lurker bolt most probably...
and ive got 3 ninja tanks and 4 loaders(1 rotor) already so im not gonna be interested in your gear...
just try to sell off your gear and if my markers are still up then well talk alright?

I'll think about it, thanks for your consideration.

#7 Tygersrule

Tygersrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Lol, I saw "Pristine Ego 7" and jumped to the price immediately, saw... 225!!??! I shat myself. Then I realized it was a G4. lololol. Cheaper for local Pickup?
Edit - for the DM8

Edited by Tygersrule, 20 June 2012 - 08:33 PM.

New Gear Up!!

#8 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

Lol, I saw "Pristine Ego 7" and jumped to the price immediately, saw... 225!!??! I shat myself. Then I realized it was a G4. lololol. Cheaper for local Pickup?
Edit - for the DM8

cheaper sure...how much do you have in mind?

No takers on the DP's? offer gentlemen, they're OBO,

i can do 2-4-1's...

youll never know unless you try....:)

Edited by echo echo, 20 June 2012 - 11:26 PM.

Vampire '12 G6r

#9 Tygersrule

Tygersrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

I was thinking around 370-400, mainly going by the blue book thing in appraisals... I dont wanna Insult you by offering something low, I just cant pay 450 for it.
New Gear Up!!

#10 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

sig? prolly not but if not can you possibly do a shooting video of the g4 and spec r im very interested in them and how much for u to add a tank with my perchase if i am going to buy a gun

#11 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

I was thinking around 370-400, mainly going by the blue book thing in appraisals... I dont wanna Insult you by offering something low, I just cant pay 450 for it.

nah your cool, its OBO, but LA and San Diego is not exactly local, so yeah give me a specific number and well go from there.:tup:

sig? prolly not but if not can you possibly do a shooting video of the g4 and spec r im very interested in them and how much for u to add a tank with my perchase if i am going to buy a gun

i dont have any air or paint at the moment, buddy, but ill get to it...

i have a steelie tank that i can let go but i still need to take pics of it, so there fore, i cant give you a price ATM

Vampire '12 G6r

#12 dopeg4

dopeg4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

Id give you $225 for the G4 if you ship it and i can pay you via money order or pay pal on fri 6/29 and you ship first

#13 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Id give you $225 for the G4 if you ship it and i can pay you via money order or pay pal on fri 6/29 and you ship first

I would gladly give you any personal info that you can ask of me (except my SS number) to address any worries that you have of the gun or me, son
I even have a speeding ticket that says my name and address that i can take a picture of...
And in your case, I would only accept Paypal for payment...
Im Paypal verified...

BTW where are you located? state?

Edited by echo echo, 21 June 2012 - 05:08 PM.

Vampire '12 G6r

#14 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

nah your cool, its OBO, but LA and San Diego is not exactly local, so yeah give me a specific number and well go from there.:tup:

i have a steelie tank that i can let go but i still need to take pics of it, so there fore, i cant give you a price ATM

so no sig?

#15 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

Wait how big is the steelie

#16 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

Wait how big is the steelie

48ci i think... used it only twice, havent used it for a while...

Vampire '12 G6r

#17 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

i have a 72/3000 do u want to trade maybe i am like 5"1 and i need a smaller tank so yea but look i am going to talk to myy dad and just hold the spec r atleast for me for like a day or two and i will pm u if i can buy it please k

#18 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

i have a 72/3000 do u want to trade maybe i am like 5"1 and i need a smaller tank so yea but look i am going to talk to myy dad and just hold the spec r atleast for me for like a day or two and i will pm u if i can buy it please k

actually you'll be better off with your tank for the spec r or g4, a 48/3k on those guns stock would put you roughly at 500 shots per fill while if you use your 72/3k you'll be getting around 750 shots...or just sell it off and get a 68/45...

dont worry,the guns would still be here, ive sold g4's before and they're not that easy to sell...

EDIT: besides i still have another spec r here that im keeping for my self....

Edited by echo echo, 21 June 2012 - 10:08 PM.

Vampire '12 G6r

#19 Afropaint

Afropaint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:24 PM

ego in sig for spec r? or possibly g4 mostly wanting the spec r though

#20 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Just keep the spec r u have on display for me and i will prolly buy it for Ur asking price ok please i really want that one so

Oh and what about my sig for the spec r

#21 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

hey, buddy...i believe you already offered on my ego8, but thanks for the interest....

Vampire '12 G6r

#22 Afropaint

Afropaint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

yeah i think i did oh well good luck on your sales :tup:

#23 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

Just keep the spec r u have on display for me and i will prolly buy it for Ur asking price ok please i really want that one so

LOL :D focus son, focus.... :D ive already posted that i have a mech spyder, and probably the guns will still be here by the time you comeback to buy...
i still have to post a shooting vid of the guns...so relax buddy...:tup:

Edited by echo echo, 21 June 2012 - 10:56 PM.

Vampire '12 G6r

#24 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:00 AM

Please Say yes to my sig i have to get rid of it and it would be a fair trad for the spec r it is the only thing i want for a gun and u can sell the spyders quickly but i dont have the time to sell it

#25 Tygersrule

Tygersrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:11 PM

Well I would be able to pick it up local, I could drive up there or we could meet in the middle. I was thinking around 370 maybe? I have to check and see if I can do it.
New Gear Up!!

#26 Tygersrule

Tygersrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

I could do 340 this next (I just remembered it was Friday) weekend, i have the cash in hand. We could meet at some paintball field in between Las Angeles and San Diego?

All I could find was Jungle Island Paintball Park, 14881 Temescal Canyon Rd, Lake Elsinore, CA. If you know of anywhere better we can meet, then I am up for that, I just need to know. I would love to do this deal, if the price is right.
New Gear Up!!

#27 LemonBoxx

LemonBoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

Sig for dm8 i add.

#28 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

Sig for dm8 i add.

and how much would you be willing to add, Lemon?

Vampire '12 G6r

#29 LemonBoxx

LemonBoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

Sig for dm8 i add.

How bout
100$ and g3 and parts kit for ego 08. in sig.. Sorry i did not see that ego ha

#30 Myles_paintballs!!!

Myles_paintballs!!!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

Would you trade your ego for a invert mini it's like the g4 (you probably know already) but it doesn't get bolt stick and a lot easier to clean...!!

#31 Dangerouspower779

Dangerouspower779

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

-SNIP-

Rule 1

Edited by andrewthewookie, 23 June 2012 - 04:13 PM.

#32 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

Just jeep the spec r on display for me and ii will buy it for ur asking price ok please i really want that gun and what about ny sig for the spec r

#33 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

Just jeep the spec r on display for me and ii will buy it for ur asking price ok please i really want that gun and what about ny sig for the spec r

yup i got it the first time you posted it.

Well I would be able to pick it up local, I could drive up there or we could meet in the middle. I was thinking around 370 maybe? I have to check and see if I can do it.

I could do 340 this next (I just remembered it was Friday) weekend, i have the cash in hand. We could meet at some paintball field in between Las Angeles and San Diego?
All I could find was Jungle Island Paintball Park, 14881 Temescal Canyon Rd, Lake Elsinore, CA. If you know of anywhere better we can meet, then I am up for that, I just need to know. I would love to do this deal, if the price is right.

waiting for a week is fine, but the price difference between $450 to $340, and driving 120 miles back and forth kinda killed it for me.

Sig for dm8 i add.

How bout

interesting, im also on the lookout for a g3...if you asked for the spec r, i would have given you the g4 also to make the trade sweeter, straight.

-SNIP-
Rule 1

post up a proper trade buddy, i didnt even see what you got...

Vampire '12 G6r

#34 Tygersrule

Tygersrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

i could go up to 350, but I don't see it being worth 450. Even the blue book puts it at 400, and that was last updated last year.
New Gear Up!!

#35 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

i could go up to 350, but I don't see it being worth 450. Even the blue book puts it at 400, and that was last updated last year.

the reason for the OBO, $350 and shipping? at this point, you have the best offer...:)

Vampire '12 G6r

#36 marco 831

marco 831

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

Sig for dm8 I add 15

#37 LemonBoxx

LemonBoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

Sig for dm8 i add.

How bout

interesting, im also on the lookout for a g3...if you asked for the spec r, i would have given you the g4 also to make the trade sweeter, straight.
So my SE G3 for your Spec-R and G4, straight?

#38 Tygersrule

Tygersrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

can you put up a shooting video first?
New Gear Up!!

#39 demolish the field

demolish the field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

Oh my bad haha

#40 Paintballer1818

Paintballer1818

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hey, does the G4 come with the macroline?

#41 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

uploading as i type... but its taking TOO LONG!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Oh my bad haha

no prob...

ummmm :unsure::unsure::unsure: :blush::blush::blush: yes?

Vampire '12 G6r

#42 LemonBoxx

LemonBoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

uploading as i type... but its taking TOO LONG!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Oh my bad haha

no prob...

ummmm :unsure::unsure::unsure: :blush::blush::blush: yes?

YOU SAID MY g3 for your g4 and spec r?

#43 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

For this guy \/ \/ \/....im waiting on this guy ^ ^ ^ ^ ^, cant you take a hint?

BTW shooting video posted, see original / first post, last part.
pardon the vid, my son only left a handful of painballs from last weekend..

Vampire '12 G6r

#44 LemonBoxx

LemonBoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:07 AM

For this guy \/ \/ \/....im waiting on this guy ^ ^ ^ ^ ^, cant you take a hint?

BTW shooting video posted, see original / first post, last part.
pardon the vid, my son only left a handful of painballs from last weekend..

No i can not take a hint if you dont tell me anything thanks.

#45 lonewolfpaintballer

lonewolfpaintballer

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

Spec r still up for sale?

Posted Image
Setup: Tippmann Phenom Electro ~ Ninja 68/4500 ~ Rap4 TacTen
My Feedback: +3

#46 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:32 PM

Spec r still up for sale?

yup all the 3 guns are still up...:tup:

Edited by echo echo, 27 June 2012 - 11:32 PM.

Vampire '12 G6r

#47 Dangerouspower779

Dangerouspower779

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:56 PM

- Snip -

Rule 1

Edited by TK-421, 29 June 2012 - 06:43 PM.

#48 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

- Snip -

Rule 1

sorry buddy, i got a poppet already, good hunting though....

Vampire '12 G6r

#49 paintballmasta

paintballmasta

Junior Member cuz i got 3 stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=197553 straight for the dm8?
Current Setup: Ego 11, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 68/4500

BACKUP LOADERS RULE!

#50 echo echo

echo echo

04marcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:18 AM

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=197553 straight for the dm8?

straight will be fine, but i need to think about first, i still have a poppet ATM, ill let you know....

Vampire '12 G6r

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users