• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 natron

natron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

Just dropped by to play paintball for the first time in about 14 years. Everything looked gutted. Another group arrived just after I did and we both walked the old fields. Everything is removed. Since the last postings on this and other forums list the new place as just across the river and under new management I thought I would take a look. There is no field across the river. The signs and field rules are still posted at the old site. We bumped into someone who is/used to be working there. He had told us the county bought the land the field was on for widening the road. He did not seem to know anything about moving across the river. That they were looking into "moving the field to somewhere else". He gave me a phone number to call to get more info. I left a message. The one forum response that they are going to post pictures of the new field has not happened because there is no field.

Just thought I would post an update since the last ones are from April and early May. So it appears another PB field is closed. It is a shame because the others are all about an hour away from Columbus.

So if anyone is involved with The Land paintball business please UPDATE your website.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users