• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

Ok,so I decided to go ahead and post some questions so that I can get them answered before LL6 without a doubt(hopefully):
How does re-insertion work?I understand the definition,but how do they run it?
How do missions work?Where do I get them?From who?
How much paint should I buy?Is a case enough?I might either buy or borrow my friends empire trracer,and will probably take advantage of the AT ALOT.
How are the sides broken down?Like,side,team,squad,etc.
Does anybody know what I should bring?I don't want a full list,but random suggestions from many would probably help more(unless you actually DO have a checklist)
How far should it be to walk around/re-insert?
What tank should I bring?Should I bring a larger tank(88ci),or a normal tank(68ci)?I will either be using the trracer or my sniper.
What hopper should I bring?Large or small?
Will edit if I think of anything else.

Edited by paintballguy2255, 24 June 2012 - 11:16 PM.

#2 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

Ok,so I decided to go ahead and post some questions so that I can get them answered before LL6 without a doubt(hopefully):
How does re-insertion work?I understand the definition,but how do they run it? When you get hit you go to the hospital. the way it works is that it opens every 20 mins and its open for 10 min. So if you get to the hospital and the insert is open just touch the line, wipe off, and go. If it's closed, you have to wait there until they open it
How do missions work?Where do I get them?From who?You get the missions from your commander who will get them from the general. I typically only did the rumbles which was where a unit had to hold a location longer than another unit on the other team. I'm sure there are other objective type ones
How much paint should I buy?Is a case enough?I might either buy or borrow my friends empire trracer,and will probably take advantage of the AT ALOT. I used a combo of electro and pump and shot about 2 cases, but I also had heat exaustion for half of saturday and didnt play as much as I could have.
How are the sides broken down?Like,side,team,squad,etc. Each side has about 5 or 6 different units with a leader. Within those units are different "teams" or "squads" but they are basically whoever you wanna run with.
Does anybody know what I should bring?I don't want a full list,but random suggestions from many would probably help more(unless you actually DO have a checklist) theres a good check list in the ultimate Living Legends Guide sticky
How far should it be to walk around/re-insert? Depending how far away you are...the insert is at the end of the field for each team...just depends on where you are on the field. Expect to do a lot of walking
What tank should I bring?Should I bring a larger tank(88ci),or a normal tank(68ci)?I will either be using the trracer or my sniper. I was fine with a 68 but the more the better I always say
What hopper should I bring?Large or small? Again, the more the better. I used a pinokio and was happy with it

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#3 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

How does re-insertion work?I understand the definition,but how do they run it? When you get hit you go to the hospital. the way it works is that it opens every 20 mins and its open for 10 min. So if you get to the hospital and the insert is open just touch the line, wipe off, and go. If it's closed, you have to wait there until they open it
How do missions work?Where do I get them?From who?You get the missions from your commander who will get them from the general. I typically only did the rumbles which was where a unit had to hold a location longer than another unit on the other team. I'm sure there are other objective type ones
How much paint should I buy?Is a case enough?I might either buy or borrow my friends empire trracer,and will probably take advantage of the AT ALOT. I used a combo of electro and pump and shot about 2 cases, but I also had heat exaustion for half of saturday and didnt play as much as I could have.
How are the sides broken down?Like,side,team,squad,etc. Each side has about 5 or 6 different units with a leader. Within those units are different "teams" or "squads" but they are basically whoever you wanna run with.
Does anybody know what I should bring?I don't want a full list,but random suggestions from many would probably help more(unless you actually DO have a checklist) theres a good check list in the ultimate Living Legends Guide sticky
How far should it be to walk around/re-insert? Depending how far away you are...the insert is at the end of the field for each team...just depends on where you are on the field. Expect to do a lot of walking
What tank should I bring?Should I bring a larger tank(88ci),or a normal tank(68ci)?I will either be using the trracer or my sniper. I was fine with a 68 but the more the better I always say
What hopper should I bring?Large or small? Again, the more the better. I used a pinokio and was happy with it

Thanks a bunch for all the information.One thing though,there aren't any stickies up,and I really don't want to wait until next year.How can I find it?Search tool?

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

http://www.techpb.co...1

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#5 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=141490&st=0&p=2132390&hl=guide&fromsearch=1&#entry2132390

Thanks again for all the help.I wanted to go this year,but I didn't have enough money.I have already saved up around $200 for it,so I am going next year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users