Photo

Kikkia's Moderator Application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kikkia

Kikkia

Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hello, My username is Kikkia but my real name is Jess, I have grown to love paintball over 5 years and I became involved with the forums about 2 years ago. I know that I will be active on the site and in paintball for a very long time. I will be here for a long time and I would like to further my help to as many players as I can. I thought that it cant hurt to throw my name out here and hopefully one day be the best mod I can be.

1) Name, Age, Location Jess Walters, 17, Dubuque Iowa
2) Years of paintball experience 6
3) Are you familiar with IP Board I have familiarized my self with it, but no first hand knowledge, I am familiar with HTML and javascript.
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with? Various video game forums (Never m.ore than 200 users)
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with? I am willing to be a mod wherever I am needed
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry? I am a ref and a tech at my local field
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? I have played in 2 local scenario, and LL6.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? Not currently
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check. I will do so upon request

If I missed anything let me know.
Thank you guys so much.

Edit: Just updated it. Age, events, ect.

Edited by Kikkia, 11 July 2013 - 02:17 AM.

Etek3 /Dye Rotor/GI 68/45

#2 yams00

yams00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

Seems legit!Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users