2 replies to this topic

#1 Inverted A

Inverted A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

HELP!!

I play paintball and I love it! I also wanna start a club! unfortunately paintball is alien in my area. I need some tips to get something going in my area and the ones surrounding. also stuff to get money raised for the future. all advice will be appreciated thnx :P

P.S.= my area is Amherst NY, USA so anyone around me message me or contact me so we can talk!!

#2 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

Im in long island and its an hour drive to the main field half an hour to the indoor, but yeah, i know its weird lol. 1% of my school knows what a paintball hopper is -_-

#3 VTcadet

VTcadet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

If your in high school do not try to get a team going through the school for reasons watch Mike's video on TechPB his arguments stand true I created a Team when i was in high school and it was hell going through hoops. After 4 years i was done and by then im graduating so.... not worth it. BUT if you want to start playing with people around your area encourage people to come over and shoot your marker teach them safety as well as fun. Then when they get hooks teach them and it will grow

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users