Vancouver BYOP

11 replies to this topic

#1 Mock

Mock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

Well, I've just moved a few thousand KM and now I'm in Vancouver BC. In my move I brought along a case of paint and I'm wondering if there's even a field around that has any BYOP. I've looked at a number of websites and haven't seen any word of it. Any information would be appreciated.
Any random helpful information about paintball in the area wouldn't be unappreciated either. :)

#2 K.YO

K.YO

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

Most of the fields here are field paint only. The only one that I know of that is byop is Ambush Speedball in Surrey, however you will have to pay a $20 field fee instead of $10.

No, I plan to Gears of War roll into a hut, shoot a motherfucker right in the face, one arm cock that bitch like on the movies and blow a cowering 9 year old right out the goddamn window while yelling hufuckingzah bitches.

#3 Mock

Mock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thanks much. Any suggestions on better places to play? I enjoy both speedball and rec/woodsball.

#4 Raincity

Raincity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

www.outlawpaintball.net

#5 Zach98

Zach98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

All the places are only field paint, not sure bout Richmond indoor though

#6 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

first time looking through the Regional forums and even though this thread is old i thought i will give u my input on the fields ive been to in the 6 years Ive been in the Vancouver area.

every field in the Metro Vancouver/ Lower Mainland area has woodsball/recball, from what i know the only fields that do not have speedball as well are North Shore and Richmond Indoor.
Alot of people that i talk to at fields and stores mostly play Speedball at Ambush Paintball in Surrey, and Panther Paintball in Langley. for recball its scattered, usually people just go to the closest field to where they live.

I live in Surrey but i have been to North Shore Paintball, Sniperz in Chiliwack, Panther Paintball, Ambush Paintball, Tswassen Paintball and Richmond Indoor. out of these fields i really like Ambush cuz of the great people and it close for me, and Ivs also had a great experience at Richmond indoor.

If u actually live in the city of Vancouver then i think Richmond indoor would be the closest for recball and possibly Ambush for both rec and speedball

hope that helps, hope to see u on the field

#7 russc

russc

SMG-68 Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

Make sure you try out North Shore Paintball at some point! The first Sunday of every month is free entry for gun owners! Richmond Indoor is great in the winter when things get ultra-muddy, but I don't like how cramped it is otherwise. It can be a great place to bring your newbie friends on weekday evenings since it can be pretty dead.

Edited by russc, 10 September 2012 - 12:44 PM.

oldschool play is about sportsmanship and respect, oldschool gear is available on Ebay.

YouTube Channel / Raincouver! / Feedback
Posted Image
-Russ

#8 JayFlip

JayFlip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

Because all of the fields are businesses, most are FPO. In terms of airball, Ambush has BYOP (20 entry instead of 10 if you do). I'm not sure about Sniperz. Panther is FPO

#9 mathewscott92

mathewscott92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

Ambush Paintball - Surrey. They have both rec ball and speed ball fields. Rec ball is field purchased paint, speed ball is BYOP but a field fee of $20.
$10 per 100balls or $45 for 500balls. BAD REFFING! Lots of fields.

Panther Paintball - Langley. Rec ball and field paint only.
$10 per 100balls or $45 for 500balls. Lots of fields .

Richmond Indoor - Richmond. Rec ball and field paint only. SMALL field but excellent service with paintball gear next door.
$10 per 100balls or $45 for 500balls

Tsawwassen Paintball - Tsawwassen. Rec ball and field paint only. My personal favorite field. Large canopy of tall trees, able to play in rain without getting too wet.Awesome staff and best people I've found to play with. 15 acre field.
$10 per 100balls or $45 for 500balls.
Gun owners $8 per 100balls or $40 for 500balls.

North Shore Paintball - North Vancouver. Rec ball and field paint only. SMALL field and very muddy. Bad customer service and crap paint.
$10 per 100balls or $45 for 500balls

#10 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

Ambush is where it's at for an airball practice these days. Panther was dead for a while and from what I hear it still is. For a more intense environment (but they don't always hold practices they're more "scheduled") hit up Tswassen.

In terms of woodsball, Panther has always been the best. Ambush has been getting better again lately. Maple Ridge is good too.
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

#11 rownder420

rownder420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

im in surrey on a couple of acres. got a pb field in backyard my friends and i built. used to be where i tested my 4x4 when i built it. it has trenches, towers, bunkers, trails, a bridge. good small games usually 2-8 a team dependeding on games we play. its BYOP and air(i do have a 5' tall nitro setup and scuba as well) and I sell paint to thoi=se who run out @ 20 for 500. gotta make a small buck to cover fuel costs of hauling trailer to get wood n cover products. youngest out playing was 9yrs old. Got about 5 or 6 extra guns for newbs plus masks. good times. Drinking ok if youre a responsible drinker. No Dumbasses. there will be more added to the field to make games interesting. Got enough parking for about 10-15 cars on property as well. But like i said, small games.

#12 Rumple4Skin

Rumple4Skin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

im in surrey on a couple of acres. got a pb field in backyard my friends and i built. used to be where i tested my 4x4 when i built it. it has trenches, towers, bunkers, trails, a bridge. good small games usually 2-8 a team dependeding on games we play. its BYOP and air(i do have a 5' tall nitro setup and scuba as well) and I sell paint to thoi=se who run out @ 20 for 500. gotta make a small buck to cover fuel costs of hauling trailer to get wood n cover products. youngest out playing was 9yrs old. Got about 5 or 6 extra guns for newbs plus masks. good times. Drinking ok if youre a responsible drinker. No Dumbasses. there will be more added to the field to make games interesting. Got enough parking for about 10-15 cars on property as well. But like i said, small games.

My Son and I would definitely be into playing with you guys........pm me some info about times and location.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users