14, 5'5" and 115 LB

Current Maxes:

Bench Press: 130 x1
Deadlift: 155 x8
Rows (bent over): 105 x7
Military Press: 85 x1
Pushups: 40
Pullups: 10

Edited by The Bacon Man, 05 February 2013 - 06:21 PM.

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Don't walk in between sprints, use walking as a "treat". After you sprint, jog. Cool down should be a light jog to a brisk walk.

#3 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

Don't walk in between sprints, use walking as a "treat". After you sprint, jog. Cool down should be a light jog to a brisk walk.

Alright, I'll just walk when I need water.

#4 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

Saturday: Should have slowly built up, didn't want to hurt myself so I didn't run. Mowed the lawn and workedout as a substitute.

Sunday: Played football for a while and didn't have any free time to run.

I'll run today and post.

#5 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

So I just finished jogging today, and it seems I have made my running more efficient.

I started off Sprinting and Jogging as kingJurzy said to do, but I had to go to Sprinting/walking for a little, then back to sprinting/jogging, back and forth the whole time.

I got 15mins/2mi.

The first day I did sprinting/walking, then jogging/walking, and got 30mins/2mi.

My walks/jogs today were 30secs - 1min where the first day was 1 min-3 min walks.

Today I got 197cals/62 fat cals. The first day was 318cals/100 fat cals.

Do these numbers add up to you guys, or is my treadmill fucked up?

#6 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

Ran the 5th and 6th. Love the feeling after I run. I feel my endurance is already getting better. Instead of jogging being pure hell from 30 secs and on, I feel pretty good. I am sprinting longer and walking rarely (and those times are shorter).

Is it normal to see results this quick?

#7 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

Do you use parachutes when you run?

#8 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

Do you use parachutes when you run?

No?

If your calling me slow/low endurance/whatever get off a log that I made to encourage myself. People like you are the type of people I can't stand. I'm not going to blow up on you about that, just leave.

If it's some exercise or something I'm unaware of, I'm sorry. But that seems highly unlikely...

Edited by The Bacon Man, 07 July 2012 - 12:23 AM.

#9 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

Parachutes or sleds are used to help build endurance and speed. In football we ran 100 yards with 70 pound sleds to increase speed and endurance.

#10 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:05 AM

Cycling is far more effective at burning calories. You can sustain it much longer. Cycling at 8 mets for 120 minutes burns 1472 calories if you're about 187lbs. So for you it'd be about, 853.

Working at 8 mets equates to over 15mph

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#11 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

Parachutes or sleds are used to help build endurance and speed. In football we ran 100 yards with 70 pound sleds to increase speed and endurance.

Haha I only knew them as sleds...

Cycling is far more effective at burning calories. You can sustain it much longer. Cycling at 8 mets for 120 minutes burns 1472 calories if you're about 187lbs. So for you it'd be about, 853.

Working at 8 mets equates to over 15mph

That's pretty amazing, and the increase of metabolism from 2 hours of exercise should burn even more.

#12 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

What are you talking about kid? I'm trying to help you build up skills as a runner and you flip out...

Edited by picaboo8, 08 July 2012 - 07:14 PM.

#13 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

What are you talking about kid? I'm trying to help you build up skills as a runner and you flip out...get real

No no no, I only knew of them as "sleds", so when you said parachutes I'm thinking your calling me slow....

I apologize, haha. Complete misunderstanding.

Edited by The Bacon Man, 07 July 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#14 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

Just ran 11mins/1 mile, 155 cals/48 fat cals, and am taking away more and more walking, the few walks are shorter, and the jogs are harder/longer.

Thinking, doing this is probably a slower mile versus jogging. If so, I'd say I decreased my mile by 1:30 minutes. Even if not, it's still better. This shit works.

I also have lost 2 pounds.

Ive been writing everything down on paper and can see the improvement.

#15 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

Good job man!

Where do you run? I recommend going to a track and sprinting the straights and walking the curves. I do this and can get a mile in under 8 and half minutes. Good stuff tho, always push yourself, when you think you can't jog anymore keep pushing.

#16 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

Good job man!

Where do you run? I recommend going to a track and sprinting the straights and walking the curves. I do this and can get a mile in under 8 and half minutes. Good stuff tho, always push yourself, when you think you can't jog anymore keep pushing.

Thanks!

I've been using a treadmill, purely out of the concern of heat. I want to go to my schools track soon to test my mile time. I'm just getting ready to test my mile time on the treadmill now. I'm pretty happy so far.

First day: Sprint/Long Walk, Jog/Long Walk at the end.
Yesterday: Sprint/Hard Jog, Sprint/Jog/Walk, Sprint/Walk 1 time.

Sure feels great to see the results! I honestly didn't think it would work.

EDIT: Treadmill is fucked up and sometimes counts doubles (miles, speed, etc.) I fixed it again, but want to cool down so I'm getting my actual endurance results.

Edited by The Bacon Man, 09 July 2012 - 03:19 PM.

#17 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Mile Time 2 weeks ago: 12 min

Mile Time Today: 10:10.

Not to mention I'm slower on a treadmill.

Yup, this shit works.

#18 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Running just 1 mile isn't going to help after a while. Why not run 3 and just reduce your speed? You can still do sprint training separately.

Posted Image

#19 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

Running just 1 mile isn't going to help after a while. Why not run 3 and just reduce your speed? You can still do sprint training separately.

The 1 mile jog was a test, and I wanted to keep my HIIT at 1 mile for the first 2 weeks or so because I wan't to strengthen my muscles, not go all out and not do anything for 2 days. I feel ready for 2 miles now, going to try that today.

#20 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

Today's HIIT:

10:40 min/1 mile
156 cals/48 fat cals
Sprint/Jog/Walk

Really wasn't feeling up to the 2 miles. I might try another mile tonight.

#21 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Todays HIIT:

12:10/1.15 miles - (10:10/mile)
180 cals/56 fat cals
Sprint/Jog, Sprint/Jog/Walk

Got my HIIT mile time down to my regular mile time.

#22 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

Today's HIIT:

9:55/1 mile
156 cals/48.5 fat cals

Mile time for HIIT is now under 10 mins! W00T!

#23 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

INTERVALSSSSSS
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and become awesome.... true story

#24 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

INTERVALSSSSSS

I've been doing them, and they are working great. Can't wait to test my mile time again.

#25 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

No HIIT today, I think my treadmill is dying. Very loud clicking noise when it is on. I will be playing a good 2 hours of football in a couple mins with my friends though, so that is my substitute :)

If my parents can afford it, we may just get a new treadmill. Until then, I might go to an elementary school near me that has a soccer field. A soccer field is 120 yards x 60 yards, correct?

#26 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Somewhat yes, fields aren't always the exact dimension

#27 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:24 AM

Somewhat yes, fields aren't always the exact dimension

Yeah. I'm looking at getting a pedometer. Getting it or not, I feel like I can try harder with my workouts. I have made another goal, get my mile time down to 8 mins this summer. Hopefully running in public will make me try harder.

I also need to start boosting my strength again. I did a lot of strength training in the school year. Got pretty good gains, but lost it all. I do a pullup everytime I walk past my room, on top of workouts every 3 days. I can do 20 pushups. Goal: 30

I also just realized:

I did that 300 yard sprint in 58 seconds, and if I can sprint the whole time, I'll be good.

...which leads me to my next goal: Be able to sprint at 110% for 30 seconds. Then 35, 40, etc.

This summer is gonna be interesting.

Edit:

I've noticed today that I can just keep on running and running when I was playing football. 60 yard TD, 10 sec break, kickoff, sprint down field, be a corner back and run to the other side of the field covering someone, run back...

I felt like a monster compared to 2 weeks ago.

Edited by The Bacon Man, 14 July 2012 - 12:27 AM.

#28 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Good news and bad news:

Good news: My dad checked out the treadmill, he says the bearings are done. He will replace them soon.

Bad news: Just found out I have a fear of working out in public... I'll run close to dark, when no one is there :D

#29 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

My dad fixed the treadmill. Got a good 0.30 miles in running when I was testing it for him. After that I ran a quick half mile jog, since it is almost 9:30 and my little sister needs to go to bed...

4:42/0.50 miles
78 cals/24 fat cals

Worked out my arms/chest today, too.

#30 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

This is why you need to vary yoru exercise. To increase explosive sprinting you can still HIIT but to burn calories running half a mile every day is not doing much. 78 cals is not even a bar of chocolate.

For example I was out on my bike today for 3 hours doing about 65 miles. 1800 calories. You can vary your training. When you jog. Jog slower for an hour or so.

Posted Image

#31 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

This is why you need to vary yoru exercise. To increase explosive sprinting you can still HIIT but to burn calories running half a mile every day is not doing much. 78 cals is not even a bar of chocolate.

For example I was out on my bike today for 3 hours doing about 65 miles. 1800 calories. You can vary your training. When you jog. Jog slower for an hour or so.

No my treadmill broke and my dad fixed it, I only had like 10 mins left before I had to stop (sister had to go to bed) so I just did a half mile.

#32 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

So far i've read that your goal is to build endurance to your running and be more strong, doing HITT will build A LOT endurance. I dont recommend you losing those extra 10 pounds... You're good right now as you are. Also, if you want to be stronger i recommend you stronglift 5x5 if you can do them. If not, find a bench press and do purely pull ups and bench press(if you dont have one, then do push ups). Also, dont train too much, you can overtrain and activate the catabolic hormone(cortisol) that will eliminate your gains.

#33 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

So far i've read that your goal is to build endurance to your running and be more strong, doing HITT will build A LOT endurance. I dont recommend you losing those extra 10 pounds... You're good right now as you are. Also, if you want to be stronger i recommend you stronglift 5x5 if you can do them. If not, find a bench press and do purely pull ups and bench press(if you dont have one, then do push ups). Also, dont train too much, you can overtrain and activate the catabolic hormone(cortisol) that will eliminate your gains.

Thanks. Will do this. I have a bench, adjustable dumbbells that I can go from 0 to 45 each in intervals of 5. I do pull ups every time I pass my room, builds lots of strength. I am pretty well educated on different types of exercises. A few months ago I got some nice strength gains. I did fly's, bench presses, bicep curls. triceps extensions, shoulder presses, weighted crunches, etc.

I do all of these in different grips, so I train all the muscles. I did a full body workout excluding legs every 3 days, 4 if I was still sore.

I will check out the 5x5's, could you link me?

#34 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

http://stronglifts.c...aining-program/ here you got it, read all the text(very long but useful). You need to add 5 pounds from your last workout and you will alternate between the two given workouts. If you cannot complete X weight you repeat that weight, also if you cant do barbell row(getting the right form on this is really hard), do normal pull ups(like 3 sets to failure or something like that). Also if you not believe on that workout search on google and YT of people doing insane weights, is amazing what this program can do. If you want to be stronger, you need to follow the powerlifting way haha. Im saying this right now, you will destroy your legs doing this workout and HITT haha, but its worth it. I recommend you eating on maintenance level or a little bit more, and eat a lot of carbs and protein(1g of proten per pound of bodyweight, in your case 110g of protein i think lol). Doing HITT and that program will make you a monster when you reach 15 lol

Edited by wafle, 16 July 2012 - 08:57 PM.

#35 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/ here you got it, read all the text(very long but useful). You need to add 5 pounds from your last workout and you will alternate between the two given workouts. If you cannot complete X weight you repeat that weight, also if you cant do barbell row(getting the right form on this is really hard), do normal pull ups(like 3 sets to failure or something like that). Also if you not believe on that workout search on google and YT of people doing insane weights, is amazing what this program can do. If you want to be stronger, you need to follow the powerlifting way haha. Im saying this right now, you will destroy your legs doing this workout and HITT haha, but its worth it. I recommend you eating on maintenance level or a little bit more, and eat a lot of carbs and protein(1g of proten per pound of bodyweight, in your case 110g of protein i think lol). Doing HITT and that program will make you a monster when you reach 15 lol

Thanks man. Just to check, there should be no problem with someone my age heavy lifting? I mean growth issues. I read the whole thing, I have dumbbells but need to get a barbell. I have done rows before so no issue there.

#36 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

Go BACON!

#37 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

Go BACON!

Haha thanks. Really hoping this stuff will work. Can't wait 'till my quads rip in half from the workouts and HIIT.

#38 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:27 AM

From what i've read, overtraining and eating bad is going to stunt your growth doing exercises like this. Here is an article of the same stronglift page http://stronglifts.c...g-stunt-growth/ ... I really cant say if powerlifting stunt your growth on young guys, i recommend you to do some research. I do bodybuilding(not pro bodybuilding thats full of roids and shit, my objective is to hypertrophy my muscles and be fit lol) and im 16(I read a loooooot of nutrition and exercises, everything is on the internet), i started 1 year ago and it really didnt stunt my growth... I was 5'4 when i started now im 5'8. But im not gonna be any tall cause of my genetics, all my family is very short, im lucky that im 5'8 lol. Actually in my opinion, lifting heavy weights doesnt stunt your growth, but yeah, im not a medic so i cant really answer that lol.

Edited by wafle, 17 July 2012 - 12:40 AM.

#39 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

From what i've read, overtraining and eating bad is going to stunt your growth doing exercises like this. Here is an article of the same stronglift page http://stronglifts.c...g-stunt-growth/ ... I really cant say if powerlifting stunt your growth on young guys, i recommend you to do some research. I do bodybuilding(not pro bodybuilding thats full of roids and shit, my objective is to hypertrophy my muscles and be fit lol) and im 16(I read a loooooot of nutrition and exercises, everything is on the internet), i started 1 year ago and it really didnt stunt my growth... I was 5'4 when i started now im 5'8. But im not gonna be any tall cause of my genetics, all my family is very short, im lucky that im 5'8 lol. Actually in my opinion, lifting heavy weights doesnt stunt your growth, but yeah, im not a medic so i cant really answer that lol.

Great thanks. I'll know when to stop. I also have short people in my family.

One thing, I am very confused what to do, the article that has the information is so over loaded with spamming shit, I can't figure out everything. From what I have heard, I do these at 60% of my 5 rep max. Increase by 5 pounds every week. Correct?

#40 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:10 PM

Hahahaha you'll alternate between the two workouts given, you start with lifting like 60lbs on each exercise, so in monday you start Workout A with 60lbs on each exercise, wednesday you start workout B with 60lbs and then friday you do Workout A with 65lbs, next monday Workout B with 65 lbs, next Wednesday Workout A with 70lbs. Theres is an example of the workout. You dont need on Workout A and B do all exercises with 60lbs you just put a good weight that you can control from each exercise and then you go up, is 5x5 or 5 sets of 5 reps each set. The first month you NEED to do it light cause perfect form = safety. I've had some problems in the past with my left hand, so yeah make sure you have a goood form. Also you dont necessarily need to do the 3 exercises per week, cause it will destroy your legs.

Edited by wafle, 17 July 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#41 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hahahaha you'll alternate between the two workouts given, you start with lifting like 60lbs on each exercise, so in monday you start Workout A with 60lbs on each exercise, wednesday you start workout B with 60lbs and then friday you do Workout A with 65lbs, next monday Workout B with 65 lbs, next Wednesday Workout A with 70lbs. Theres is an example of the workout. You dont need on Workout A and B do all exercises with 60lbs you just put a good weight that you can control from each exercise and then you go up, is 5x5 or 5 sets of 5 reps each set. The first month you NEED to do it light cause perfect form = safety. I've had some problems in the past with my left hand, so yeah make sure you have a goood form. Also you dont necessarily need to do the 3 exercises per week, cause it will destroy your legs.

Thanks. I'll find a good weight today when testing my max lifts (to see my results). I was thinking of switching Workout B squats with bicep curls or something.

#42 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

If you're going to switch any exercise i recommend you switching it to a compound movement.

#43 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

Got a problem. I don't have a power rack or squat rack. I have a bench that I can put it on, but it is going to be dangerous.

I'll save up for a cheap squat rack, anything you recommend? I can't afford a power rack.

#44 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

Today's Intervals:

10:17/1 mile
155 cals/48 fat cals

#45 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

A squat rack is ok, i cant recommend you any cheap squat rack lol.

#46 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

A squat rack is ok, i cant recommend you any cheap squat rack lol.

Yeah lol. For now, my bench will hold it, I set up with that and lift it, squats for x reps, do a overhead press, over my neck, and bring it down....

#47 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

damn 3 hours? how can you stay on it that long. the longest i have done is an hour and thats with a liquid trainer an i went about 20 miles but i got sooooo bored.

And was that only 1800? at 20 miles an hour is about 150 calories every 10 minutes according to livestrong.com and from the Manuel that my dad got with it. (we both bike)

Edited by Solowing, 20 July 2012 - 11:52 PM.

#48 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

Swimming is also good as well. It will help with tone and will burn a hell of a lot of calories while giving you a good cardio work out.

#49 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

damn 3 hours? how can you stay on it that long. the longest i have done is an hour and thats with a liquid trainer an i went about 20 miles but i got sooooo bored.

And was that only 1800? at 20 miles an hour is about 150 calories every 10 minutes according to livestrong.com and from the Manuel that my dad got with it. (we both bike)

Im a Personal Trainer and fitness instructor, I cycle everywhere, Ive also got pretty bad knees so I use it to keep fit for rugby. When you get fitter you have to work harder to burn calories. If I did the same ride 5 years ago I would have burnt near on 3000. I tend to cycle 40 miles a day 6 times a week. For the last 10 miles its all up hill and interval sprints. Nothing like getting on your bike in the rain.

Posted Image

#50 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:20 AM

Post your max bench, deadlift, squat, and hang power clean?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users