• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ninjapaintballer97

ninjapaintballer97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:24 PM

A new paintball field just opened up in February, 2012 in Milford,DE. The name is Feudal paintball.This small paintball field is owned and run by a groups of friends that wanted to start their own paintball field.The field consists of two courses. A strict woods field which has no bunkers whatsoever.The only coverage available are trees. The second course is also in the woods,but has pallets the you would normally see sitting under bags of mulch at home depot as bunkers. The is also a fort and a refferes spotting tower.The field in semi-auto play only , so that means no ramping. You may not bring your own paint! You must purchase paint at the field which is 40$ a case, However if you have leftover paint that you bought but did not use ,you may bring it back as long as it is their paint and it is still usable. This field offers HPA air fills of pressure up to about 3000psi.Entry is $10,Paint is $40 a case.

Contact info
Facebook-feudal paintball

If you need any additional information please let me know and i will be happy to help.

#2 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

Sounds cool ill spread the word. Most of the people I play with live in Dover and play speedball but cant hurt.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users