• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Really want a new gun and im stuck between the 2. Help? compare fire modes, rate of fire, weight, loudness, reliability, etc. Thanks
A good friend will bust you out of jail, but a GREAT friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying, "Man, that was fun!"
Tippmann 98 Custom with Auto- Response Trigger, Cyclone Feed System, and 16 inch sniper barrel.
Soon to be more if i can scrounge up some money...

#2 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

board=extcy
weight i bet mini
RoF pretty similar
loudness=similar
reliability=even

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#3 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

mini is more expensive as well so i want to know if the extra coin is worth it or not
A good friend will bust you out of jail, but a GREAT friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying, "Man, that was fun!"
Tippmann 98 Custom with Auto- Response Trigger, Cyclone Feed System, and 16 inch sniper barrel.

#4 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

mini is more expensive as well so i want to know if the extra coin is worth it or not

It's not, just get the extcy.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#5 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

how about the dangerous power g4?

#6 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:21 PM

If you want a g series marker find a used g3 with techt bolt engine upgrade and get that. But skip the g4.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#7 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

If you want a g series marker find a used g3 with techt bolt engine upgrade and get that. But skip the g4.

why g3 and not the g4? whats different between the 2 and how do they compare to the extcy and mini?

#8 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

Get an eXTCy it's much better and nicer to you when a problem occurs
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#9 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

g4 has bolt stick problems and a g3 with techt bolt engine upgrade will shoot sooo much better. Pretty much the only thing wrong with a g3 and techt bolt engine upgrade is the optical trigger. Some people just dont like the feel compared to a microswitch. The mini also has a optical trigger. Personally I think it's up'ed g3=extcy>mini. g3 comes with an amazing on/off asa, looks way nicer than the extcy and yeah. Extcy has better trigger, better board. I'm not sure about the efficiency on a up'ed g3 but I'd imagine it'd be about as good as the extcy's. Ergos are about the same. Reason I dont like the mini is the trigger is crap, ergos are cramped and horrible, wayyy too small and has a crazy amount of barrel rise. It's not even more efficient or quieter than an extcy either.

My Feedback +14/-0

#10 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

the only reason im hesitant about the extcy is because i heard it was basically an ion and i really dont want an ion. i like the minis because they are, well mini lol. the g4's look nice as well and are extremely light and so is the price tag. havent looked into g3s yet but i will if you think its worth it

#11 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

The extcy isn't a ion....I love mt extcy....It's a nice gun....only think I don't like about it is the barrel threads

#12 LynxFlame

LynxFlame

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

i'm in a similar situation, I want an electric gun because I'm tired of my Azodin Kaos. Anyways, I've been researching a lot and I've found that eXTCy's don't have as much of a fan base, so you wont see a whole lot of people recommend them. Yet the beat all the other guns in and above it's price range in many aspects. I think I'm gonna get one too, the venom green looks pretty sick.

Edited by LynxFlame, 30 June 2012 - 11:08 PM.

#13 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

the only reason im hesitant about the extcy is because i heard it was basically an ion and i really dont want an ion.

Well the extcy uses the ion's bolt system, which is very good for the money. the downside to the ion was that the stock parts pretty much sucked (feedneck, asa, etc) and if it wasnt an ion xe or had a bolt out the back body, it was a pain in the ass to service. The Extcy is made with quality parts all the way around, is bolt out the back, is built well, and is backed by a good company. Gog may be ran by the same guys who ran smart parts, but they got their shit together at the end of smart parts (the vibe and sp1 were great guns for the money. nobody can deny). But it was too little too late and the company fell through. The extcy is arguably the best gun available new at the $350 and under price point. After throwing a qev+dwell tuning and violent trigger in there, id recon its just as good as alot of the mid end guns right now. Id happily play and tournament with mine.

i'm in a similar situation, I want an electric gun because I'm tired of my Azodin Kaos. Anyways, I've been researching a lot and I've found that eXTCy's don't have as much of a fan base, so you wont see a whole lot of people recommend them. Yet the beat all the other guns in and above it's price range in many aspects. I think I'm gonna get one too, the venom green looks pretty sick.

for how good they are, Im not sure why I dont see more. On here they are recommended highly and I am the only one that I have seen that has one at my field. Maybe I just dont notice them, but I have yet to see another outside of a proshop.

Edited by TacticlTwinkie, 30 June 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#14 marco 831

marco 831

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:40 PM

G4 with a tech t bolt, it's like a G3 but with a microswitch board so yeahhh. We will now await for the justic leauge to arrive.................

#15 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:29 AM

The extcy isn't a ion....I love mt extcy....It's a nice gun....only think I don't like about it is the barrel threads

Bro face the facts it's an ion.

The eXTCy is an up to date Ion with nicer parts from the box.

The ion itself was an amazing stock gun for its time, it's not like every other gun had a clamping feedneck, it's not like every other gun had easy maintainence, it's not like every other gun even had a circuit board back then. My point is the ion is an old gun that was and still is one of the revolutionary products in paintball.
Posted Image

#16 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

the only reason im hesitant about the extcy is because i heard it was basically an ion and i really dont want an ion. i like the minis because they are, well mini lol. the g4's look nice as well and are extremely light and so is the price tag. havent looked into g3s yet but i will if you think its worth it

As people have said, there is nothing wrong with the ion platform. If you like the g4 a lot I'd look into the g3. But I'd just go with the Extcy, it's cheap and performs amazing for the price.

My Feedback +14/-0

#17 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

Thanks for the help everyone. Lots to think about with the g4, g3 and the extcy but does anyone have some more input on the minis?

#18 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

The minis have the worst trigger in paintball. On the side note Dangerous Power makes cheap unreliable solenoids keep that in mind if you get a G3 or G4
Posted Image

#19 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

The minis have the worst trigger in paintball. On the side note Dangerous Power makes cheap unreliable solenoids keep that in mind if you get a G3 or G4

#20 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

whats so bad about the trigger?

#21 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

It's optical so it's has bad feedback. The shape is really bad for how the frame is. The ergonomics just make it really bad too. Several mini's I've seen if you press the trigger a certain way it will double shoot even on semi...

My Feedback +14/-0

#22 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

i like the trigger on the mini also its your opinion if u like it or not. if you can u should go to ur local proshop and see if they can let u hold the gun cuz thats what i did and i like the trigger

#23 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

i like the trigger on the mini also its your opinion if u like it or not. if you can u should go to ur local proshop and see if they can let u hold the gun cuz thats what i did and i like the trigger

Just wondering, have you ever used a marker with a nice trigger? Such as something PE or DM12? Because I used to think the trigger on the vibe and mini were absolutely amazing until I tried a good one lol Posted Image

My Feedback +14/-0

#24 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

Just wondering, have you ever used a marker with a nice trigger? Such as something PE or DM12? Because I used to think the trigger on the vibe and mini were absolutely amazing until I tried a good one lol Posted Image

lol so far i only tried the mini's trigger and its pretty nice :D but if i tried the pe or the ego or something good i would think the mini is shit or some what decent haha

"edit" i tried the azodin kaos, proto rail 2011 , extcy (triggers)

Edited by jordan22, 01 July 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#25 TheGreat

TheGreat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:32 PM

whats so bad about the trigger?

It sucks ass, trust me I own one. <_<
I hate the trigger and I only play semi, and adjusting it is THE biggest pain in the ass. That being said you can buy an aftermarket trigger but you shouldn't have to spend an extra $30-$40 on something you payed $300+ for. I like the Mini, I think it's a good gun but honestly it leaves me craving for something much more. Try both and see which you think is best.

#26 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

ion's are not bad guns, they were just difficult, the ion XE with a new feedneck, reg, and asa is an amazing gun (this is basically the extcy) ion's shoot really smooth and are pretty nice
edit: and mini triggers stock are 9/10 times bouncy as fuck so people think they are shooting fast when it is trigger bounce, so keep that in mind when using it in a tournament to adjust the trigger accordingly

Edited by NJC, 01 July 2012 - 11:38 PM.

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#27 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

lol so far i only tried the mini's trigger and its pretty nice :D but if i tried the pe or the ego or something good i would think the mini is shit or some what decent haha

Yeah when you are used to using a mech gun any electronic gun trigger feels amazing lol. Yeah all those markers have meh triggers. I'd suggest asking to shoot someone ego or something at the field. I dont like PE markers, but I have to say their triggers are amazing.

My Feedback +14/-0

#28 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

Yeah when you are used to using a mech gun any electronic gun trigger feels amazing lol. Yeah all those markers have meh triggers. I'd suggest asking to shoot someone ego or something at the field. I dont like PE markers, but I have to say their triggers are amazing.

True

#29 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

just went up to the local pb shop and the guy let me hold the mini. trigger didnt feel bad to me and i couldnt believe how light it actually was. i have small hands too so it fit me perfectly...

#30 armonster12

armonster12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:26 PM

ok heres the "low down" on the extcy:
1. The extcy has an on/off ASA. It is great for saving tank threads as well as ASA threads.
2. THE BOARD ON THE EXTCY 'nuff said
3.Longer barrel...
4.Nice trigger with a microswitch. The mini has been rumored to have a wobbly one.
5. The mini might be small for you while i think the extcy is great

Mini:
1. 12 in barrel
2. If u want an on/off its a minimum 20/30/40 dollar upgrade.
3. OH! One thing no macroline or such...
4. Nice clamping feedneck
5. Board is not as good as the blackheart on the extcy

Dangerous Power: No me gusta. Ive heard bad things... but mike gives the G3 a good review so...

All in all: Get the extcy, compared to the mini, it has a better ASA, barrel, and board. Noise wise i think they're the same. I've heard kick is a little higher on the mini, the v3 mini is probably reliable since they got all the bugs out of it, the weight goes to the mini but you have to take in the fact that the mini might not fit well into your hands ( too small, weird and such)
OK, i hope this helps. OH ya u save and extra 75$ on the mini while with that 325 you an buy an eXCTy and an Invert too:)

#31 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

thanks for all the help guys. Gave me a lot to think about. still not 100% set on one yet but you at least got me away from the DP lol so thanks again

#32 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

Lol I was in the same situation as u but instead of picking the mini between the extcy I had to pick between the proto rail 2011 and I went to my local pb shop and dried fire both of them and I liked the mini but the rail is smooth so I got the mini because I like the ergonomics and it can get quiet as the rail

#33 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

Lol I was in the same situation as u but instead of picking the mini between the extcy I had to pick between the proto rail 2011 and I went to my local pb shop and dried fire both of them and I liked the mini but the rail is smooth so I got the mini because I like the ergonomics and it can get quiet as the rail

yea im really diggin the mini lol

#34 invictus

invictus

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

every time i see this thread, i think of this
Posted Image

#35 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Same here ima get my empire mini sometime this month and I'm really excited for it

#36 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

I've felt these guns triggers, and walked them: dm's, egos, axes, vices, proteges, ions, vibe, PM, angel, luxe, and I still like the Mini trigger :P

But Angel had the best :wub:

Edited by G4paintballer, 03 July 2012 - 07:50 PM.

Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#37 twin brothers

twin brothers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

I had a proto pmr before and i traded it for a mini, and i like it very much, im waitig for another one i sent to empire, lmk i will sell my other one for a good deal.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by twin brothers, 03 July 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#38 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:55 PM

I shot a Mini once. Felt really good in the hands and didn't mind the trigger at all. Worth the money.
Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

#39 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

Same here ima get my empire mini sometime this month and I'm really excited for it

lol me too. its been decided! going to buy mine on tuesday when i go pick up my tank (getting rehydro'd)

I've felt these guns triggers, and walked them: dm's, egos, axes, vices, proteges, ions, vibe, PM, angel, luxe, and I still like the Mini trigger :P

Of course angels is the best lol but i dont have that kind of money, nor the desire to buy a marker like an angel

Edited by Timmer1717, 04 July 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#40 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

lol me too. its been decided! going to buy mine on tuesday when i go pick up my tank (getting rehydro'd)

Of course angels is the best lol but i dont have that kind of money, nor the desire to buy a marker like an angel

Yeah I have the money to buy like $600 + guns but I wouldn't want to buy one since its kinda dumb IMO since with that money I can buy a new LCD with nice things on it lol

#41 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Eh, my angel was $80. lol
Feedback 10/0/0

#42 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

Eh, my angel was $80. lol

Lol nice

#43 erpig

erpig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

Get an extcy! I got a mini and I like it but the extcy is pretty darn good for its price. Lots of people say it's the best gun under 300 dollars.

#44 Paintballar101

Paintballar101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

I'm just going to state the facts. The g4 is a pretty nice gun but leaks out of the box. The extcy is a better gun than the g4 but it looks horrible and is backed by a company that doesn't exist anymore do you will have to try really hard to resell it because of that. The mini is great for playing snake because it is so compact and personally I personally think that it shoots pretty well but it has a trigger that you need to just rip out of your gun and throw it in the trash as well as an optical board which most people don't like compared to a micro switch. I would say get none of these. I would get a proto matrix rail. It is a really nice looking gun for the price, shoots great, has a pretty good board, comes with a nice barrel and the only upgrade you need are a clamping feed neck, and an on/off asa. It also has really good ergonomics and is backed bye dye which everyone knows is a great company. I highly recommend the newest pmr for the price. If you get a little more money, you might decide to go with the Etha. I'm a guy that shoots a 2012 bob long OLED g6r so i know a little something about guns and I am telling you to get a pmr. You won't regret it.

Edited by Paintballar101, 04 July 2012 - 09:13 PM.

#45 twin brothers

twin brothers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Not really i had a pmr before and it it would leak, also my friend had a matril rail 11 and while we were playinghis gun stop shooting on the middle of the game and he recently put a new regulator on it, while my mini was shootig great all day.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

#46 marco 831

marco 831

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

I'm just going to state the facts. The g4 is a pretty nice gun but leaks out of the box. The extcy is a better gun than the g4 but it looks horrible and is backed by a company that doesn't exist anymore do you will have to try really hard to resell it because of that. The mini is great for playing snake because it is so compact and personally I personally think that it shoots pretty well but it has a trigger that you need to just rip out of your gun and throw it in the trash as well as an optical board which most people don't like compared to a micro switch. I would say get none of these. I would get a proto matrix rail. It is a really nice looking gun for the price, shoots great, has a pretty good board, comes with a nice barrel and the only upgrade you need are a clamping feed neck, and an on/off asa. It also has really good ergonomics and is backed bye dye which everyone knows is a great company. I highly recommend the newest pmr for the price. If you get a little more money, you might decide to go with the Etha. I'm a guy that shoots a 2012 bob long OLED g6r so i know a little something about guns and I am telling you to get a pmr. You won't regret it.

That's stupid, gog is still in business. That's the company that makes the Extcy

#47 SouthernStyle

SouthernStyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

Alot of people knock the GOG Extcy saying its an Ion. Well to be honest with you, it is. Its not to say that the marker is bad they have actually improved it. Threads for the qev are better, the reg supposively internaly is the same as what is on the Luxe. I have owned a Mini and currently own the GOG Extcy. Both markers have their differences. And my opinion will be different from yours and everyone else.

Size obviously the mini is a whole lot smaller but if you have long arms the mini can be akward even with a long tank setup. Extcy feels better in length. Grips the Extcy out of the box feels better, more like a traditional .45 grips. Extcy also has a wider gap between the trigger frame and the regulator than the mini. Out of the box the mini has a heavier cycle"kick" due to the spring that is on the front of the bolt. The kick starts to go away in the mini after it has been broke in. The Extcy has a soft kick out of the box due to no springs at all moving the bolt. Sound signature the Extcy is way quieter than the mini. Mini has a pop sound new and over time it turns into a thump. Extcy sounds like thump right out of the box. The extcy is perfect for if you not wanting to give your possition away on the field. The borads, Extcy Comes with the blackheart borad and has more modes than you will ever need "my fav mode is the select fire, three modes with a touch of a button". The mini borad comes with the most current modes for tourney play. I am going to have say the extcy borad is better becuase of the extensive features on the blackheart borad. Extcy comes with an ASA on/off super easy to turn off and on. The mini has a ASA with a built in regulator, people complain about how hard it is to get the tank off when its been aired up. Easily fixed with some triflow or $80 for the new on/off mini ASA. Stock barrels, they are both the same imo, overbored and huge. Both come with a parts kit, the mini is better due to the little plastic box it comes in, but the lube is crap. No lube with the Extcy. Both come with barrel sock. Mini comes with a paper manual. Extcy comes with a manual on CD. Gas efficency they are both about the same imo, about 6-7 pods out of a 68/4500 fill. Depends on your settings. Ive heard of people getting more or less. Mini comes in a paper box, Extcy comes in its own hard plastic carring case. Triggers, well... They are both awkward, the mini and the extcy are hard to setup either that or Im a retard. The mini trigger is more precise than extcy out of the box. Trigger on the extcy is easily fixed with a violent trigger same with the mini. Extcy trigger out of the box has some slack in the trigger. Both have great eye features and perform the same. Rate of fire both markers are fully adjustable it will shoot faster than you want it too.

Overall performance out of the box IMO the Extcy hands down.

Why? Smoother shot, Feels better in the hands, Borad has more modes, Sound signature is quiet, Value the price cant be beat for what you get $250 with blackheart broad, Similar on effecency.

Edited by SouthernStyle, 04 July 2012 - 09:42 PM.

Feed back
------>>>>> http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=118414

CHICKEN IN THE COOP ! WHAT?!

#48 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

That's stupid, gog is still in business. That's the company that makes the Extcy

no his point was that smart parts is out of business. GoG was started up from the remains of smart parts.

#49 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

I hope you're joking. Not every g4 leaks out of the box. Plenty of people have used them without a problem. Extcy is backed by a company that doesnt exist anymore....wat. GOG is still in business...for sure. Send them an email asking if they're in business lol. I agree the rail is a great gun. But the upgrades you're suggesting come stock on the extcy...for the same price. Etha is $150 more than the extcy and that's a big leap when you're talking about guns that are 300 to begin with.

My Feedback +14/-0

#50 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:41 AM

The extcy is a better gun than the g4 but it looks horrible and is backed by a company that doesn't exist anymore do you will have to try really hard to resell it because of that.

What the hell are you talking about? GoG is the new smart parts, and is in business...
Feedback 10/0/0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users