• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 SouthernStyle

SouthernStyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

We sell alot of G4's, minis, extcys, ethas, ect ect. I volunteer for a friend that owns a store. And before the g4 leaves the shop we air them up becuase we have had several come from the manufacture not even lubed around the bolt. Its something that happens and its an easy fix not unless your that technicaly declined. The G4 is a good shooting marker out of the box. I do however recomend you keep the bolt lubed or get yourself a tech t bolt for it. And even with the tech t bolt you still need to lube it and it still has bolt stick. Keep the g4 lubed and it will treat you good. Thats the only issue is the bolt stick that I hear from customers.

GOG is still in business and we get product when we need it or when it comes in, we definately get phone calls from GOG. Smartparts went out of business for what ever reason only to be later called GOG. So to squash that YES GOG is still in business.

And I forgot to mention the Extcy has a nice feedneck. Its kinda similar as a CCM. You must use a allen key to tighten down down the feedneck this does not mean its a bad feedneck. Once you tightend down the feedneck on the Extcy your set for the day. Due to to hash marks inside or teeth inside the feed neck it makes of a nice snug and tight grip in the hopper neck. So you dont have slipage or your hopper spinning around or falling off.

Feed back
------>>>>> http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=118414

CHICKEN IN THE COOP ! WHAT?!

#52 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

thanks for all the input guys. decided to go with the mini and i bought it today :)
A good friend will bust you out of jail, but a GREAT friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying, "Man, that was fun!"
Tippmann 98 Custom with Auto- Response Trigger, Cyclone Feed System, and 16 inch sniper barrel.
Soon to be more if i can scrounge up some money...

#53 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

If u have a YouTube can u make a video of you shooting it? I wanna see it in action lol

#54 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

If u have a YouTube can u make a video of you shooting it? I wanna see it in action lol

When i get my tank back. still getting hydroed so i havent even had a chance to fire it yet :'(
But i'll make one when i get a chance for sure
A good friend will bust you out of jail, but a GREAT friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying, "Man, that was fun!"
Tippmann 98 Custom with Auto- Response Trigger, Cyclone Feed System, and 16 inch sniper barrel.

#55 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

When i get my tank back. still getting hydroed so i havent even had a chance to fire it yet :'(
But i'll make one when i get a chance for sure

Thanks make sure to pm me the YouTube video

#56 Paintballar101

Paintballar101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

Ok for all of you people who said that Gog is still in business, I know that but what I said is that it was started by smart parts which is out of business... Settle down and don't get your panties in a twist

#57 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

Ok for all of you people who said that Gog is still in business, I know that but what I said is that it was started by smart parts which is out of business... Settle down and don't get your panties in a twist

its panties in a bunch* btw lol

#58 smallmess

smallmess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:00 AM

whats so bad about the trigger?

I have a mini and the trigger is pretty sloppy, which means there's side to side motion. Other than that it's a great gun.
60% of the time it works every time.

#59 ANDOG

ANDOG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

I think the mini is hands down better than the eXTCy but with that said it is also $75 more expensive. Its up to you if you want to spend the extra money for a better marker but if you decide to go with the eXTCy i wont blame you because that is also a great marker.

#60 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

Went for the mini. thanks everyone

Attached Files

#61 Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Hold it down with the AXE!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

I honestly think you should have bought a used Axe. The Axe beats the Mini obviously and some high ends as well. But, you got the mini, which is still a good marker nonetheless.
Empire Axe, Ninja 68/45, Rotor, Empire jersay, Proto pants, Proto 3+4, Events

#62 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

thought about that too but i just love the way the mini feels and im really liking it so far

#63 FCpaintballer

FCpaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

I really love my mini, The stock trigger is really....floppy is the best way to describe it, but I got a CP sling trigger which has a spring return and bearings, it feels alot nicer than the stock trigger. I think the shot quality of a Mini is pretty nice, there is a barely noticeable vibration because of the spring return bolt, but Im pretty sure the G4 has that to. And as far as barrel rise or "Kick" theres not any way to reduce that, that is just a matter of physics. As long as there is a paintball coming out of the barrel, there will be an equal and opposite force being distributed to your setup. The only way to reduce "kick" is to get a heavier setup.

#64 urockalex

urockalex

Nobody got time fo dat!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

Get the eXTCy. First, it has a better trigger. Secondly, if you have big hands, it fits and feels more comfortable. Thirdly it has the regulator that a Luxe has( By the way, a Luxe is a $1000-$1500 paintball gun). Fourth, it has a better board(Blackheart board. It has 12 shooting modes.) It also has a very good 14" barrel and a great clamping feed neck. A possible downside, notice I wrote possible, is that it is a spool valve. Some people like it some people don't, it depends on your opinion, because a mini has a hybrid between a spool and a poppet. (Spool valve pros: Has less kick, is quieter, cons: more maintenance, less air efficient, the poppet is basically the opposite.) But since a mini is a hybrid, it still has kick and is less air efficient than a regular poppet. It also has more O-Rings and needs more maintenance than a regular poppet. Go with an eXTCy, you won't be disappointed. :tup:

#65 urockalex

urockalex

Nobody got time fo dat!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Aww man, you should have gotten a gog extcy and with the extra $75 you could buy a QEV and techt L7 bolt. Then it would dominate the mini. But mini is still good.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users