4 replies to this topic

#1 BrownChickenBrownCow

BrownChickenBrownCow

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

A few weeks ago i stopped being able to see the PC forums. I'm almost positive that i paid my renewal earlier thus year. I did change my email address recently, but i did update it. I also emailed Willie and Mike. I have not gotten a response from them and it has been longer than a week. Any help/ideas? Thanks in advance.

#2 BrownChickenBrownCow

BrownChickenBrownCow

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

Whoever fixed it, thanks!

#3 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

We have just confirmed and are still working on the issue. If you do encounter it again, just please let me know. I'm sorry I was swamped with e-mails and missed yours. For this I do apologize.

So if anyone else is having an issue we are working to resolve it. Trying to get it so it does not require any manual labor. Want to get it fully automated to use my time on other projects.

Thanks for the continued support.

#4 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

so if your players club goes away should i just wait for it to come back?? i think i payed earlier this year and it just disappeared

#5 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

so if your players club goes away should i just wait for it to come back?? i think i payed earlier this year and it just disappeared

Take a look at when you paid. If it has been less than a year, let me know and send me the transaction information to confirm. You can send me the Paypal information via e-mail for more security if you like at willie@techpb.com.

Once I can confirm you are owed a few months or not I can either activate your account or you can renew using the marketplace above the header.

Thanks,

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users