• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DWhite990

DWhite990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could maybe get a company, or a paintball company, or something to maybe open a store or a field closer to my area I live about an hour away from any field and I know that doesn't seem like a big deal. with gas being as high in price as it is plus paying to play for the day it can add up. plus trying to get friends to get the same days off as you is hard since we have to drive an hour there play for 3-6 hours and drive and hour back it's pretty much a whole day thing. So I was wondering if anyone has tryed or has goten a store/field opened near them or how they would go about doing it. I would like the store for a place to buy gear fill air and stuff that a store can do. I don't want to have to drive an hour to fill air to go play in my back yard. So if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
~Dwhite

#2 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

Where are you at? I have the same problem but I generally try to get a bunch of people together for games on private property. I have 9 inflatable bunkers, and typically we find a place to play where there is a decent amount of natural cover and setup the air bunkers to fill in the voids. We usually rent a 50 lb CO2 tank, and I have a fill station adapter so we can fill our own tanks. I also have a chrono so we can do pretty much everything we need ourselves, but just don't have the property. I'm just out side of Detroit, so we typically try to go up north where my uncle has a cottage on some land, but as it's a 5 hour drive we don't go very often.

#3 DWhite990

DWhite990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

I'm in white lake. I don't have to drive 5 hours but I do have to go an hour, and my friends and I never have enough time between work and school to drive and hour and go play we would only get to play for an hour then have to come home and it's not worth the money to only play an hour. So I was hoping we could get something close so we could drive max or maybe 20 minutes to go play for a couple of hours or so.

#4 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

White lake isn't far from me. I am just north of Detroit at 9 Mile and I-75. If I could find someone who has land nearby I have some air bunkers, a chrono, a CO2 fill station, and all the stuff we would need to play. Let me know if you know of anyone who could host.

#5 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

I'm in white lake. I don't have to drive 5 hours but I do have to go an hour, and my friends and I never have enough time between work and school to drive and hour and go play we would only get to play for an hour then have to come home and it's not worth the money to only play an hour. So I was hoping we could get something close so we could drive max or maybe 20 minutes to go play for a couple of hours or so.

I think you are not likely to see much luck getting a new field. You are right in between Hells Suvivors and Lone Wolf West. Hells must still be the biggest field in MI and Lone Wolf West is one of the best (maybe the best) place to play in the state. Hard comp for a new start up, to deal with. You more only like 30-35 miles from thess fields. That is pretty close in my book.

Edited by Bugman, 01 February 2013 - 01:39 PM.

#6 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Where are you at? I have the same problem but I generally try to get a bunch of people together for games on private property. I have 9 inflatable bunkers, and typically we find a place to play where there is a decent amount of natural cover and setup the air bunkers to fill in the voids. We usually rent a 50 lb CO2 tank, and I have a fill station adapter so we can fill our own tanks. I also have a chrono so we can do pretty much everything we need ourselves, but just don't have the property. I'm just out side of Detroit, so we typically try to go up north where my uncle has a cottage on some land, but as it's a 5 hour drive we don't go very often.

You have several fields to choose from within a hour. I could understand not driving 5 hours to a commericial field. But why drive 5 hours to do all that work yourself.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users