• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lane-inator

Lane-inator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

i recently bought an automag. it doesnt have a lvl 10 bolt, and ive haerd that they chop a lot without it. so im just wondering would a shake and shoot be able to keep up all right, or should i stick my vlocity on there?

#2 That_guy

That_guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

Just don't shoot too fast. I'd plop a vlocity on there just to be safe

#3 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

Chopping a lot is a relative term. I've shot many mags that have never chopped and I've Z2s, Halos, Eggs, and rotors with them. Just throwing this out there, find a cheap level 10 kit. IMO its one of the best anti chop mechanisms out there. Hell Tom Kaye put his tongue in his breach and pulled the trigger...

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,917 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

As long as your hopper feeds faster than you can shoot, you won't chop. Chops happen when you're shooting faster than your hopper feeds, and half a paintball is in the breach when you fire, chopping the paintball. If you think you'll outshoot a shake and bake, then get an agitating loader, like a Pinokio, a Fasta, a Revvy, a Rico, or something similar. If you're going to outshoot that, then get a force feed loader. If you don't want to have to worry about chops ever, get a Z2 or a Rotor.

#5 Lane-inator

Lane-inator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

All right thanks. I can't imagine that I would be shooting to fast with it, but I'll stick my vlocity on it just to be safe. The lvl 10 bolt is definately my next investment when I get some cash because I plan to be using this gun a lot from now on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users