9 replies to this topic

#1 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

Quick back story-
About last May I weighed 198 pounds and at the end of August I weighed in at 172 (yay me). I've managed to lose about 7 more pounds up until today. Here's my problems:

1. All my control is gone.

Last summer I said no to any fatty foods. Now I can't control myself. I'm worried about gaining it all back, I just want to eat healthier again.

2. Phobia of working out in public.

I hate working out in public. Any tips?

3. Allergies and being picky effect diet
I'm allergic to nuts, so some healthy foods I can't eat :( also I can't stand green vegetables.

So my whole goal is to build muscle, and tone my body after those last few ponds are gone.

Any help, tips, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If it matters I'm 5' 11" and 15 years old.

Edited by SublimeDPG4, 04 July 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#2 Globemasta III

Globemasta III

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

hahaha get over your fears of working out in public bro.. or push out the cash for a bench and dumbell/barbell sets. And if you really wanted to tone up you would clean your diet and stay in control of it bro.. CHEERS!
OFWGKTA

#3 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

I'm almost the same exact bodyweight and height as you. I'm 5' 11' and 185. How did you loose that weight? Was it only diet or was it mainly exercise or both? I don't like much green veggies but I do love salad.

#4 btu shortie

btu shortie

im a BAMF thats BTU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

drink a metabolic protein shake in the morning eat a little lunch with low carbs and a big dinner and every now then eat whatever like once a month and just walk everday or run 3 miles 3 days out of the week.

Shit jsut saw your 15 years old you still hitting puberty dont worry about losing weight . your still growing. just work out alot. your start getting muscle mass and be swole by your senior year if you have a good diet and workout alot youll be getting all the bitches lol

Edited by btu shortie, 05 July 2012 - 11:34 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

drink a metabolic protein shake in the morning eat a little lunch with low carbs and a big dinner and every now then eat whatever like once a month and just walk everday or run 3 miles 3 days out of the week.

Shit jsut saw your 15 years old you still hitting puberty dont worry about losing weight . your still growing. just work out alot. your start getting muscle mass and be swole by your senior year if you have a good diet and workout alot youll be getting all the bitches lol

What's a metabolic protein shake? & where can I get it?

#6 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

http://bit.ly/KXfmLA

It is better to eat more throughout the day and eat less, keeping your metabolism up.

#7 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

It is better to eat more throughout the day and eat less, keeping your metabolism up.

lol thats cool
METABOLIC PROTEIN™ is a product of advanced nutritional technology. It’s what is called a “meal replacement” because it contains ALL of the vitamins and minerals; therefore, the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) requires it to be called a “meal replacement”. Common protein shakes aren’t “meal replacements” because they aren’t complete foods and don’t qualify for this classification by the FDA. A common protein shake is a protein “supplement” to supplement a normal diet, but you can’t drink it as if it were a complete meal. METABOLIC PROTEIN™ is a “meal replacement”. In other words, it is a complete meal. METABOLIC PROTEIN™ can be used toreplace dinner if you don’t want to eat some other type of food for dinner. Generally you only drink it once a day for breakfast, but you could repeat its use if necessary. It’s a complete meal.

If some days, you decide to have a METABOLIC PROTEIN™ shake in the evening, make sure you don’t add a dose of the COCO-10 PLUS™. COCO-10 PLUS™ causes a quick boost to your metabolism and provides energy. You wouldn’t want this energy when it is time to go to sleep, because it will wake you up. That’s why COCO-10 PLUS™ should be used in the morning or early in the afternoon, but never at night.

Most of the whey shakes that are on the market have another problem, along with not being “meal replacements”: they taste bad. This is a real problem because how could you drink a whey protein shake every morning if it turns into a nightmare just to swallow it?

METABOLIC PROTEIN™ tastes good. After hundreds of tests and having tested all of the shakes that are on the market, we can say that you won’t find a better tasting shake than METABOLIC PROTEIN™. In fact, it is sold with a “satisfaction guarantee” offer, that allows to you return it for complete credit if for some reason you don’t like the way it tastes.

It comes in 3 flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. Each flavor has its fans. Some people like to add a different touch to the vanilla shake by adding almond extract or cinnamon to it. Everyone is boss when it comes to the subject of flavors. The flavors are a question of personal taste. In tests that we’ve done, METABOLIC PROTEIN™ had an acceptance rate of more than 95%.

<br clear="all" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-size: 16px; ">METABOLIC PROTEIN™ contains powerful enzymes that increase the absorption of the whey protein amino acids to up to about 98%. A dose of METABOLIC PROTEIN™ provides a metabolism increase for many hours. The metabolism increase is due to the fact that the amino acids are made entirely (98%) available to the cells as sources of energy. Only 70% or less of common proteins are absorbed when they aren’t taken with special enzymes that increase their absorption.

The METABOLIC PROTEIN™ shakes also contain a high dose of the amino acid L-Glutamine. This amino acid controls cravings and eliminates the desire to eat sweets or sugar. It has been used to control diabetic’s glucose levels. Using L-Glutamine, there isn’t the possibility of “low blood sugar”, also known as “hypoglycemia”. When you have a METABOLIC PROTEIN™ shake for breakfast, it won’t be so easy to “mess up” because your insulin and glucose levels are kept stable. You won’t feel hunger or cravings.

The quickest way to boost your metabolism and slim down is to add a dose of COCO-10 PLUS™ to your METABOLIC PROTEIN™ shake. You generally want to prepare it in the morning, with a blender, so that you can combine the two supplements together. COCO-10 PLUS™ doesn’t change the flavor of the METABOLIC PROTEIN™ shake.

Take into consideration that the coconut oil in COCO-10 PLUS will change to a solid fat if your shake is made cold, by using very cold water or ice cubes. The solution is to blend the METABOLIC PROTEIN™ with the water first and to add the COCO-10 PLUS dosage last right before you drink it. This way you don’t give the coconut oil enough time to solidify and the shake is creamy and pleasant.

Posted ImageThe METABOLIC PROTEIN™ shake mixes well in a blender, but you can also mix it in a closed container, stirring the ingredients until they are well blended. The shake that you drink to replace your breakfast is generally prepared with the following formula:

If you want a thicker or thinner consistency you can increase or decrease the amount of METABOLIC PROTEIN™ that you put in your shake.

For diabetics or people with hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), this shake helps create normal blood glucose levels, which allows both conditions to improve. For other people who use this shake to replace their breakfast, what they notice the most is that their hunger disappears, as well as their desires to eat sweets or refined carbohydrates.

The combination of METABOLIC PROTEIN™ and COCO-10 PLUS™ has the effect of providing you with a superior source of energy to increase your metabolism. The energy and sense of well-being that you feel when you use this shake is notable.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Enzymes: substances that allow foods to digest more efficiently. It has been discovered that no more than 70 % of the proteins are absorbed, which means that at least 30% is wasted and isn’t used by the body.

#8 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

thats coool

#9 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:44 AM

I'm almost the same exact bodyweight and height as you. I'm 5' 11' and 185. How did you loose that weight? Was it only diet or was it mainly exercise or both? I don't like much green veggies but I do love salad.

Both. Like I said I had my diet in check, and never got second servings, fast food, or fatty foods.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and go work out in public! Maybe run a few miles?

What makes it worse is the gym is right by a pool filled with hot chicks.

#10 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

It is both, no one can sit on their ass and expect to lose weight.

Low fat, Low carb, high protien

What makes it worse is the gym is right by a pool filled with hot chicks.

That is your motivation right there.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users