3 replies to this topic

#1 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

OP's prices are ridiculous. So I checked Paintball World Sports Complex and they have really good pricing. Can anyone that has been there give me a review? It's in Pine Hills so I wanna hear some feedback before checking it out.
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#2 Makushin

Makushin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

Ive been there once as a renter with friends.

The fields were ok, not the best but nothing to complain about.
No pod pack with the rentals, and no safety briefing either, but i would guess that wont matter to you.
Our group didnt get a ref, and im not sure if they even have any.
The place definatly seemed very walk-on friendly, but there was a team of airballers practicing as we got there, along with a bunch of BT wielding woodsballers arriving as we left.

All in all it seemed to me to be a good option for the price, cheaper than OP but noticably at a lower level.

#3 BopIt

BopIt

#Swagg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Ive been there once as a renter with friends.

The fields were ok, not the best but nothing to complain about. They're the only ones in orlando with a Regulation PSP field..
No pod pack with the rentals, and no safety briefing either, but i would guess that wont matter to you. They do now.
Our group didnt get a ref, and im not sure if they even have any. They have atleast 6, don't know what your talking about there
The place definatly seemed very walk-on friendly, but there was a team of airballers practicing as we got there, along with a bunch of BT wielding woodsballers arriving as we left.

All in all it seemed to me to be a good option for the price, cheaper than OP but noticably at a lower level.

I love PBW, my home field and always will be. If you ever want to play, I'm heading over there tommorow. I'll be rocking an eclipse 09 blue jersey, and most know me by fluffy :P

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

[bobalis] I will state a theory that the more attractive the person is, the less crappy their piss will taste but it'll still suck

#4 PainTrain

PainTrain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

Visited roughly 1-2 years ago when it was still pretty new. This is what I remember.
Good fields and nice people at this field.
The shop was well stocked at reasonable prices. Purchased an NxE tank cover while I was there.
The rentals are alright. I believe it was Tippman 98s but I am not sure as I did not rent at that time.
The fields were alright but did have plenty of hazards out there. Pot holes and what not.
People out there were of all paintball experience and preference as mentioned above due to the various fields.
Fields also had fill stations so you did not have to walk all the way back to the shop for refills. I found that to be a plus.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users