2 replies to this topic

#1 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Porsche, there is no substitute.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,397 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

So I was at this anual reenactment event right here in my town for the first time today.
It's from an Danish invasion of a Swedish occupied are of Norway in the 18th century. This was back when Norway was a part of thw Danish Union. And the guy who invaded was a navan flag officer in the Danish-Norwegian fleet at the time.

I was standing in front of all the people behind the blocking rope and was very close to this gaint canon that was definitely the loudest. Fucking thing was 7-8 meter away. I got hailed with the grass in front of it every time it fired. But it was a good angle.

Here are the pictures:

Posted Image

One of the guys from a reality show where you follow a bunch of mentally handicapped people.(They're actually really cool)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is that big motherfucker that almost sent me flying with the shockwave from the explosives.
Posted Image

And now it's not working, took them about 5 minutes to get it going again. Karma is a bitch.
Posted Image

This was the best canoneer at the whole event. He was practically by himself the entire time and shot way faster than everyone else. He looked cool too.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No wonder why the Swedes lost, they're all sitting around and watching the battle.
Posted Image

Peter Tordenskjold doing a victory lap after landing the shore and beating the shit out of Swedes.
Posted Image

The guys from that reality show again. Yes they were in a part of the "invasion" this year. Fun as heck to watch.
Posted Image

These guys are definitely in the wrong century. :D
Posted Image

Edited by Nobben #44, 08 July 2012 - 07:49 AM.

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:01 PM

:tup:

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 HU Soldier

HU Soldier