• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Theyounggunprodigy

Theyounggunprodigy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

I want to start a new team in the okc area. The team would be made up of high school students or older. We need a coach so anyone that is interested. I would like to be a 5 man team but I am very flexible. If your interested please message me and if your interested in being a coach or some kind of helper please let me know ASAP

#2 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

I want to start a new team in the okc area. The team would be made up of high school students or older. We need a coach so anyone that is interested. I would like to be a 5 man team but I am very flexible. If your interested please message me and if your interested in being a coach or some kind of helper please let me know ASAP

Would you like to join our team or merge teams? We could do a tryout at PCOC. That's where we practice. I think im bout to be banned lol so best message me on pbn. OSU Sam

#3 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

If you want to get into the tournament scene in OKC I'd recommend going out to PCOC on Sundays. There are a couple of teams that are out there every weekend and even if you can't make your own, you'll be picked up by one of the teams if you are consistently out there every week getting better.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#4 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

If you want to get into the tournament scene in OKC I'd recommend going out to PCOC on Sundays. There are a couple of teams that are out there every weekend and even if you can't make your own, you'll be picked up by one of the teams if you are consistently out there every week getting better.

He speaks the truth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users