• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Luke_850222

Luke_850222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

So I want to know what kind of drills that are done on field. I would like things that work on the main points of technique. Any ideas on little to no paint use, but any ideas would help.
-thanks Luke

#2 mtn.dew_me

mtn.dew_me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:18 AM

Deepens on the game type dude.
Speed ball: to Practice bunkering, if you can, turn eyes off on the gun and just shoot air. And to do the drill. Have a buddy sit at the bunker you want to try to work on running up to. Start at you're break off board. Run to you're main bunker dry fire some shots keep moving up the field. Tell you are at distance where you feel like you can run up and bunker you're buddy. Run this drill a couple times at each bunker and you will become good at bunkering people. For reloading faster practice that at home by taking some empty pods and walk the trigger with you're gun off for a lil than grab a pod from you're pack and reload like you would if you were to reload like when you are in a game. For walking the trigger just find some spare time and get you're gun and just start walking it. Sliding into a bunker when the field is empty go to the starting board and break off and slide on you're knees to you're main bunker. Super man dive, same thing as the Previouse just start at you're break off board and run towards you're favorite bunker. When you get close enough. Jump with you're wrist facing the sky so you don't smash you're marker on the ground.

#3 Woody

Woody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

practise supermans with no gun just to get the technique right. then after a few get your gear.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users