11 replies to this topic

#1 OLpb2416

OLpb2416

I'm an aggasaurus rex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hello guys, gals, trannies, whatever you are. I need some advice about this lady friend of mine. We're going to call her gal.

So, I have this lady friend and we met a little bit ago and we've been talking a lot. I began to really like this girl and I was going to ask her out. But she gives me a lot of mixed signals. She said that she liked me and and I asked if she would go out with me and she said that she wanted to. But she went on vacation last week and we decided to wait till she got back to do it. So she got back on Saturday and we ended up hanging out and it was alright but i decided to layed off asking her out for whatever reason. I've been debating doing it these past two days but it always seems like she doesn't like me anymore and I don't want to rejected and never talk to her again. Sometimes she'll give like one word answers when I'm texting her other times she'll not respond for like 20 minutes at a time. Does it seem that she doesn't like me to you guys even though she said she did? Or am I just being paranoid? Should I just go and ask her out? I want your opinions and advice on what I should do. thanks in advance.

My feedback 5-6/0/
VSC Phantom

CP classic. Ribbed for her pleasure.

#2 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

Just ask her out anyways

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:28 AM

Just ask her out already.

#4 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

Just man up and ask her out. It's high school, relationships won't last forever. Hit and stick. Go for it, she may reject you but you can still stay friends. When I was your age I really liked a girl but pussied out and didn't ask her out. Found out later that she had liked me also.

#5 Deceiver

Deceiver

Smart Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:29 AM

I didn't even read this... In all cases, I always just say ASK THE DAMN GIRL OUT!!! Don't go on later in life and be like "damn I wonder what could have happened if I asked _______ out"

TechPBSignature.png

Living Legends 3, 4, 5, and 6 

Cya all at LL 7

#6 OLpb2416

OLpb2416

I'm an aggasaurus rex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:55 AM

Just man up and ask her out. It's high school, relationships won't last forever. Hit and stick. Go for it, she may reject you but you can still stay friends. When I was your age I really liked a girl but pussied out and didn't ask her out. Found out later that she had liked me also.

lolwut... I'll ask her out in the next couple days. I'll let whoever cares know how it went.
My feedback 5-6/0/
VSC Phantom

CP classic. Ribbed for her pleasure.

#7 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:38 AM

lolwut... I'll ask her out in the next couple days. I'll let whoever cares know how it went.

I'm 32

#8 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:05 AM

if you sack up and ask her out... the "worst" that can happen is she says no....

*disclaimer... worst is in quotes for a reason, its only being said to boost your confidence, where as there is much worse then a simple no that could happen... a swift kick in the tenders for one...

on a serious note... you will never know what may or may not happen if you dont ask... if you are too nervous all you will ever know is that nothing happened becuase you didnt ask... when in fact, she was waiting for you to ask.... so, think about that... and sack up...

Edited by OEFVeteran, 10 July 2012 - 03:07 AM.

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#9 Potluck

Potluck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

Stop thinking about it and just do it.
And do it ASAP!

#10 btu shortie

btu shortie

im a BAMF thats BTU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

Just do it. If you wait its gonna be too late.

Hoes aint shit but bitches and tricks. True story SO do it
Posted Image

#11 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:40 AM

Nut up or shut up man!
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and become awesome.... true story

#12 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

Happened to me three times. 3 fucking times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users