• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 twig05

twig05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

All of you Houston players, there is a new indoor field located in Northwest Houston! It is set in a commercial office building and simulates Close Quarters Battle (CQB). It is a reball and airsoft course and most of the fields are hallways and offices with various holes and passageways cut out of the walls making the game play very unique. I have been there twice since it opened and it is a blast! Field fee is $25 for a 3 hour session and that includes unlimited paint (reballs) and air, which saves me about $50 every time I go compared to all the other FPO fields around. Combine that with the air conditioning and this is my new favorite place, especially in the summer! Oh yeah and they are open 7 days a week including until 2:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays. Definitely check them out!

Www.indoortacticalsports.com

#2 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

i will be there this weekend and how well do the reballs feed through a v2 prophecy?

#3 twig05

twig05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

So far I have only used a rotor and a halo too. Rotor jammed quickly and then wouldn't feed at all. Halo jammed twice in about a case. Prophecy should do fine I think

#4 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

what brand of reballs do you provide? and how many people have been showing up on saturdays?

#5 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:10 AM

Unlimited reballs? Holy mother of piss what I would do if I lived down there.

#6 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,778 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

That seems like it could be fun, I've always wanted to play inside a building that looks like a building interior, instead of just plywood with holes cut in the sides for windows, too bad it's 3 hours away. That, and it's not really a money saver for me. My home field is $67.50 for 8 hours of play, with the fun of real paint. Or the reball place will be $75 for 9 hours, or approximately $66.64 for 8 hours, if they offered field times in increments of an hour at one third of their 3 hour rate. However, I'll still go and just rent a hotel and turn it into a weekend thing, when I get a job and can afford to.

#7 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

Seems cool. Although I've never been hit by a reball, does it hurt more? It says you have to chrono at 240. I would go but rotors+reballs= no me gusta.

#8 twig05

twig05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

Chrono for reball is set to 220. At that speed it feels the same as a normal break with a paintball. The distances you are shooting are also much shorter than even a standard air all field so this isn't a problem. I believe they use the name brand "Reball" rounds. They seem very consistent in shape and have a nice smooth finish.

So far there haven't been very large crowds as they only opened two weeks ago and I haven't really seen any advertising effort. When I have played it was usually 4 on 4 which is actually a good amount on these fields. It will definitely be nice to get more people out there. If you plan on going, post a message on paintballscene.com and hopefully you can get some more people to join you.

Edited by twig05, 11 July 2012 - 07:36 AM.

#9 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

Seems cool. Although I've never been hit by a reball, does it hurt more? It says you have to chrono at 240. I would go but rotors+reballs= no me gusta.

Nah, it doesn't hurt more, it feels like a normal paintball, since they lower the chrono speeds. But getting hit with a reball at 300 fps with definitely hurt more than a regular paintball. If you get a Pinokio, those work great for reball.

#10 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

so what time are we all showing up?

#11 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

I'll get there around 1.

#12 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

Me and ecoballer went. I liked it a lot.

Edited by SublimeDPG4, 14 July 2012 - 07:26 PM.

#13 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

it was most fun

#14 twig05

twig05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

I played last night from 8-11 with two big groups from TXR and Zone. It was interesting getting 12-on-12 or more on those fields.

#15 OMAC

OMAC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

what brand of reballs do you provide? and how many people have been showing up on saturdays?

We use actual Reballs from Reball, Inc. These are not cheap knock-offs or imitations. The best for your marker that you can use. This means no powder or oils are required. Just load and shoot.

Keeping in mind we have only been open for 2 weeks, we had a very good showing on Saturday. We had 65 players show up for the day. A good start. It is our hope that we will soon be handling our maximum level of 80 players per 3 hour session.

#16 OMAC

OMAC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

All of you Houston players, there is a new indoor field located in Northwest Houston! It is set in a commercial office building and simulates Close Quarters Battle (CQB). It is a reball and airsoft course and most of the fields are hallways and offices with various holes and passageways cut out of the walls making the game play very unique. I have been there twice since it opened and it is a blast! Field fee is $25 for a 3 hour session and that includes unlimited paint (reballs) and air, which saves me about $50 every time I go compared to all the other FPO fields around. Combine that with the air conditioning and this is my new favorite place, especially in the summer! Oh yeah and they are open 7 days a week including until 2:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays. Definitely check them out!

Www.indoortacticalsports.com

Thank you Twig for helping get the word out! Everyone can connect with us on Facebook (Indoor Tactical Sports)too. We have recently added links to some cool videos. Catch up with us on Twitter @indoorTactical

You should start hearing our ads being streamed on KRBE as well as seeing our ads on HoustonKids.org. Very shortly you will see our ads at Willowbrook AMC 24 theaters. So ads are coming!

Thank you again,
Robert (OMAC) Pevehouse
President / Owner
Indoor Tactical Sports - Houston, LLC
Indoor Tactical Sports, Inc.
281-453-4993

#17 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

dont forget that ad on my racecar. eh eh?

#18 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

Are you guys going to offer all day passes? Or do we have to sign up for one three hour session, and then sign up for the next session at the end of the one you just played?

#19 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

I would like to see a all day pass something like 12pm to 1am

#20 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

Yeah, same. Just hope I can find a job soon so I can actually get down there and play.

#21 ShadowZero

ShadowZero

Karma Police

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Tell you what, the day TK goes, the day I'll go. How about it? :D

-My YouTube (More Videos To Come Soon!)

Set-Up: Marq Rapper, Dye Rotor, Ninja 68/45

Be a Brick Wall, Don't Break Down

#22 SCHULER

SCHULER

paintball isnt just a sport, it a way of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

im going to try to make it down this weekend
Feedback>http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210389
Gear bag>http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216345&st=0&p=3195781&fromsearch=1&#entry3195781

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users