Viper Scenarios

International Scenario Productions

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

We are excited to announce your commanders for the "Red Strike" event at Blast Camp in Hobart, Indiana August 11 & 12, 2012

Our first commander is the captain of one of the largest woodsball teams in the world, with chapters in over twenty U.S. states as well as Germany, Australia, and Canada.

Leading the US Forces will be Steve "Necro" Kaltenbach of SAS Woodsball.

His opponent also leads a large, multi-state team and brings plenty of experience as a general and a field commander. After their performance at Living Legends this year we are confident that he will have no problem bringing the fight to the enemy.

Commanding the Soviet Spetsnaz will be Neil "Cool Breeze" Chittendon of Team Akkadian.

The combination of these two commanders, and this one-of-a-kind field on an actual US Army missile base, should make this a game to remember. We hope to see you there!

Red Strike

The date is January 1972. The US Army is preparing to shut down the last few Nike Missile sites.

However, as papers are being signed and material inventoried five special operators from the Soviet Union's Spetsnaz GRU are landing on a beach in Florida, having originated their voyage in Cuba. They have a bag full of US currency, some small arms, and map coordinates. At the same time other five-man teams of Spetsnaz are landing on other beaches, arriving on commercial flights, and crossing borders; all converging on the same geographic location. All have been provided with false identities and "sanitized" of anything that could connect them to the USSR.

Teams have instructions to travel to prescribed locations. Two teams will link up and verify that they have not been compromised. Once they are assured of their mutual security they are provided a new location to which they will travel to meet another two teams. This will continue until the entire unit is assembled on US soil. Until then none of them is told what the actual target, or mission, is. This is done to protect the security of the mission and deniability for the USSR.

Jump ahead two months and the entire Spetsnaz unit has converged on Nike Missile Site C47 in Northwest Indiana. The plan is an ambitious one; the Spetsnaz operators will seize control of the site and begin targeting US air traffic, both civilian and military. With the US military distracted with this crisis they hope to sneak in five TU-95 bombers armed with multiple missiles armed with nuclear warheads in an effort to strike as many major targets as they can before, ultimately, being brought down.

Why now? You might call this the Soviet Union's "Hail Mary" play. It Is becoming more and more apparent to the staunch conservatives in the Soviet government and military that the US can simply afford to build more weapons than the Soviet Union. Intelligence also indicates that the US military is less in favor of the approach taken at the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT) last year in Helsinki, Finland, in 1969 and more in favor of accelerating the arms race to break-neck speeds, confident that the USSR will have to simply give up because they won't be able to keep up with the spending of the US.

So the only other choice is to strike now while the sides are as well-matched as they are likely to get. Their theory is "better to take our chances now than assure defeat later."

That means this is all or nothing…winner take all. There are really only two probable outcomes; Either the Soviet Union will catch America off-guard and deal her a crippling blow, leaving only the task of marching in and cleaning up, or the plan will be less effective than predicted and the US will decimate the Soviet Union.

And that brings us to zero hour. Spetsnaz are creeping in the shadows outside the fence at Site C-47, and the brave US servicemen inside have no idea what's coming. Can the soldiers manning a "secure" missile base far inside US territory possibly fend off highly-trained special operators long enough for reinforcements to arrive, or will this be the first slip in the fall of the mightiest nation in the history of the world?

To register visit www.blastcamp.com

Posted Image

Col. Strelnikov sat in the shadows outside C-47 and listened to his radio as the different pre-assault units checked in.

"This is Alpha One leader. We have finished mining the entrance road leading to the base. Anyone leaving will have a nasty surprise."

"Affirmative. Standby and prepare for go" replied Col Strelnikov

"This is Alpha Two leader. The radio jammers are in place outside the fences. Give us the go and no one more than 200 feet from the base will hear anything from this site."

"Understood. Stand by to activate."

"This is Alpha Three leader. The two men on north security patrol have been neutralized. They did not get a chance to radio in before they were eliminated."

""Are you sure?"

"Yes, Colonel."

"Excellent. Cut the fence and prepare everyone to enter the base. Secure the Communications Substation and set up a perimeter as planned. We will operate form there and proceed to take control of the station."

"This is Alpha Four leader. All snipers are in place around the site."

"That is what I've been waiting for. Alpha Two cut the communication lines and activate all jammers. All units move to the insertion point. The Amerikan pig dogs won't know what hit them."

Posted Image

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 19 July 2012 - 12:18 PM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#2 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

I'm so PUMPED to play! Go Russians!
Posted Image

#3 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

Remember...the deadline to get in as an Early Bird" for Viper's "Red Strike" is Friday the 27th at Midnight. Not only do you get a discount, but you are also automatically entered to win a custom, 1 of 11 "Viper Series" Tiberius T8.1 pistol with custom snakeskin duracoating by Conlee Custom Camo. Below is a picture of mine, #11 of 11. Each one has a different snakeskin pattern so yours will not only be one of a special series of 11 custom pistols, but it will be one-of-a-kind!

Special thanks to our friends at Tiberius Arms and Conlee Custom Camo!

Visit www.blastcamp.com to register!

Posted Image

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 24 July 2012 - 12:55 PM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#4 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

Already registered, maybe I'll win for once. Haha.
Posted Image

#5 voad

voad

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Damn, already have a t8.1 but I would have loved to get my hands on one of those sweet looking custom jobs. Would really like to go to this game. Last years was a blast. Hope you win the pistol Jarz, good luck to you man!

B-O-R-G spells BAMF

Posted Image
RIP

#6 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Damn, already have a t8.1 but I would have loved to get my hands on one of those sweet looking custom jobs. Would really like to go to this game. Last years was a blast. Hope you win the pistol Jarz, good luck to you man!

Thanks! If I win it, I'll sell it to you. ;) I'm going for a CCM, so I need all the money I can get.
Posted Image

#7 Greyknight

Greyknight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

Quick question about the event, is the first day only a meet and greet? I'm thinking about making the trip out for this but im not sure if I should just come out for the one day or for both since I have no camping equipment.
Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is powerless...

Posted Image

#8 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

As the poster says..."26 Hour Scenario"

Game on is noon Saturday. Stand down is 2pm Sunday.

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 31 July 2012 - 06:36 AM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#9 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

Wait, we can play all night?
Posted Image

#10 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Still working out schedule. Need the commanders to poll their players/teams and find out just how many night players we have committed.
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#11 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

Still working out schedule. Need the commanders to poll their players/teams and find out just how many night players we have committed.

If we can do it all night, you can count me in!
Posted Image

#12 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

I haven't seen players carry a night game past 10:30 in ages. :(

I think I may have had ONE go to midnight in the last five years.

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 31 July 2012 - 11:28 AM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#13 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

I haven't seen players carry a night game past 10:30 in ages. :(

I think I may have had ONE go to midnight in the last five years.

I think it'd be really cool to play into the wee hours, then the normal players can take over in the morning while I power nap until a few hours before we stand down.
Posted Image

#14 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Do we have a schedule yet (times and such)? I need to plan the weekend out.
Posted Image

#15 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

Time is running out! Pre registration for Viper's "Red Strike" at Blast Camp in NW Indiana ends at midnight this Friday! Pre reg players not only save money, but they are also the only players eligible to win one of the many free paintball
markers to me given away at the event! Plus if you have a particular side you want to play for pre reg is the only way to ensure that happens. Walkons are placed in a manner that best balances the sides. That means if you want to play on the red side, and they have far more players, you will have your choice of playing on the blue side, or waiting to see if things balance out so that you can play on red.

So get on over there and register NOW at http://www.blastcamp.com/

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 08 August 2012 - 10:22 AM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#16 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

So is there any type of schedule, or is it just start at 12 on Saturday, stand down at 2 on Sunday, and play whenever in-between there.
Posted Image

#17 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

Friday
10:00am: Camping opens
5:00pm: Walkon registration and check-in open
8:00pm: All services close
Midnight: Quiet time - Camping areas need to be quiet. No loud partying.
2:00am: No alcoholic beverages allowed by anyone (whether playing or not) until end of game on Sunday afternoon!

Saturday
8:00am: All services open
10:30am: Opening ceremonies and mandatory player orientation
Noon: Game on at noon SHARP (Be at your base!!!)
6:00pm: Stand down
7:30pm: Game resumes
11:00pm: Stand down (May be earlier or later depending on participation)

Sunday
9:00am: Game resumes
12:30pm: Stand down and prep for Final Battle!
1:00pm: Final Battle!
2:00pm: Game over!

Scores, awards, and closing ceremonies (and hundred$ of dollar$ in free door prize$) to follow shortly after

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 08 August 2012 - 04:25 PM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#18 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

Pre registration ends tonight at Midnight! If you want to save money AND be eligible to win one of the awesome markers to be given away be sure and get online and pre register NOW!
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#19 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

Pre registration ends tonight at Midnight! If you want to save money AND be eligible to win one of the awesome markers to be given away be sure and get online and pre register NOW!

So psyched for this! Viper, ever since LL5, you're my favorite scenario producer, and I'm going to all of the games you put on locally now.

Viper Scenarios = Best. Scenarios. Ever.
Posted Image

#20 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Wow...I'm speechless. :blush:

Thank you so much. That means a lot.
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#21 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Wow...I'm speechless. :blush:

Thank you so much. That means a lot.

Your scenarios are just so involved. You put so much story behind it. I know it may sound nerdy, but if I play a scenario, I kind of want to get into the character a bit! The games are organized, and any problems at all are attended to ASAP. You have my backing for any scenarios in the Northwest Indiana/Chicagoland area.

On an unrelated note, have we found a number of night players? My two friends and I are willing to play into the night.
Posted Image

#22 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Viper is my favorite to!

Couldnt make this event last year so Im looking forward to this time even thought I may not be very ambilitory.

Jarz you should check out Payroll productions. Hes local to our area and puts on a good show as well.

Kev

Edited by Salvation, 10 August 2012 - 11:39 PM.

Indiana Member #"Old Fart"
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana
http://saswoodsball.com/
http://www.sasmilsim.com/

#23 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Viper is my favorite to!

Couldnt make this event last year so Im looking forward to this time even thought I may not be very ambilitory.

Jarz you should check out Payroll productions. Hes local to our area and puts on a good show as well.

Kev

I consider Fort Knox Paintball my home field, so I am very familiar with Payroll and his games. He does very well himself; I feel that the scenarios at Fort Knox would be much more fun if the missions and actual storyline of the game was more high-lighted. Half of the time, I don't get status of a mission even being worked on, and they have barely anything to do. I will say that Greed this year ran very smoothly, and the mission system went well. I may be playing "Cowboys & Aliens," but definitely playing "Mobsters: Redemption," this year. Do you happen to play for NWI Paintballers?
Posted Image

#24 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Former Akicita player and currently run with Disposable Heroes of Central Indiana.

Its been a little while since I hit Fort Knox and a Payroll event. Budgets been a bit tight this year hopefully that will change next year.

Kev
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana

#25 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

Former Akicita player and currently run with Disposable Heroes of Central Indiana.

Its been a little while since I hit Fort Knox and a Payroll event. Budgets been a bit tight this year hopefully that will change next year.

Kev

Ohhh. I love the Mobsters scenarios because it's a nice, cool weekend of paintball. November 3-4 this year, I think.

Had surgery on my septum on Thursday, and it's getting better each day! I know I'll be able to breathe so much better for Red Strike!
Posted Image

#26 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

Looking to borrow a Pistol rig w/remote line or some T8/9 mags for this event. If anyone is able to loan these to me I can put up one of my Markers as a deposit so to speak.

Thanks
Kevin
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana

#27 honu

honu

king sea turtle

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

How about a tpx with a bunch of mags for it?

#28 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

Can't wait for this game! I like to have fun during walk-on play, so scenario is where I get serious.
Posted Image

#29 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:47 PM

That would work! Just need something to defend myself as Im using my launcher for the most part and dont have a huge paint budget for this event. I believe I have a number of 12 grams still as well. Id be willing to let you hold my X7/Mag fed or Axe as a deposit of sorts till I return them.

Kevin
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana

#30 honu

honu

king sea turtle

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:18 AM

That would work! Just need something to defend myself as Im using my launcher for the most part and dont have a huge paint budget for this event. I believe I have a number of 12 grams still as well. Id be willing to let you hold my X7/Mag fed or Axe as a deposit of sorts till I return them.

Kevin

All good dude. You can use 12 grams but it is also set up for remote if you want. I'll be there mid day Friday. Come find me and we get you rolling. Look for the camper with the palm tree

Edited by honu, 22 August 2012 - 04:42 AM.

#31 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Kevin

All good dude. You can use 12 grams but it is also set up for remote if you want. I'll be there mid day Friday. Come find me and we get you rolling. Look for the camper with the palm tree

Right on should be there bout the same time!

Kevin
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana

#32 honu

honu

king sea turtle

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

Hope you liked it dude. Sent you a message on Facebook about it.

#33 Jarz

Jarz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

Game was awesome!
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users