4 replies to this topic

#1 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

So today in chat, I brought up the night where Morgan-Crp was made VIP. I said that it was the night that etekgirl was drunk. I assumed she was cause she said earlier that night that she was getting more beer. She yelled at me and said that I was complaining to other mods about what she didn't personally do. I'm assuming that this is about that night with the VIP user stuff. Yeah, I brought it up a couple times cause I thought it was funny. I wasn't complaining to the other mods. Is there anything else that I was complaining about? Can any of the mods let me know?

PonyBounceSig.gif

#2 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:27 AM

See assuming gets you no where in life, Dev. Also, seeing as there is no tone in the internet, how is that you can knowI was yelling at you other than just stating my opinion on what you were saying. When you keep bringing up a situation numerous times, especially directly to another staffer telling them that I did something that I did not it is not only disturbing to me but incredibly annoying. So heres is yet another assumption you made here. I was in the chat when an incident happened and told you you were foolish for believing that it was a non staff member who was doing it, there is no proof that I was partaking in it. Now you going around damaging my integrity by saying I was doing something that I was not is undesireable and you should stop. If you wish to discuss this further or if you have some other issue with me that you would like to discuss I welcome you do so with me directly.

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#3 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:38 AM

PM'd. I still don't understand what I was complaining to other mods about.

Edited by Dev., 11 July 2012 - 01:04 AM.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#4 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

its the simple fact that you kept bringing it up... and complaining to me about it in PM... while your intention may not have been to complain, thats how it came across... if you are ever the victim of shens like that again, then pm a mod that was there, or make a complaint thread about it asking what was going on... dont brag about it in chat or complain to people... it makes you look bad, and when you give misinformation it makes other staffers look bad... abby has every right to ask that you be given a forum suspension for this as you dragged her though the mud.... i hope you learned something from all this
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:10 AM

Well I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. Didn't think that it would snowball to this. Thanks for clearing things up.

PonyBounceSig.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users