No replies to this topic

#1 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

This is a post that some of my guys are hosting an event in the Midwest WI/IL area, if anyone is interested! I am helping my teammates out by spreading the word.

This is from r0botNinja so if you need any more information, find him on the forums!

This is the description I made for the facebook event. Link is at the bottom.

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE EVENT DATE! IT IS TO BE DETERMINED! FACEBOOK REQUIRES ME TO PUT AN OFFICIAL DATE!
Since all the Wisconsin/Illinois fields I've asked about making a mag fed event said no or maybe next year I will be doing it anyway in the form of a private party. We will probably have to pay full private party fees ($40-$60) but this will come with 500 paintballs and private party privileges, such as making our own rules (to an extent). I will have 2 poles going on, one for the event date and one for the field. Both will be open poles so you can add your own pole options in case i missed a field or weekend. All limited ammo players are welcome. This includes mag fed, pistols, tac caps, and pump players. Sorry, but if you do not have access to a limited ammo marker at this event, we cannot let you play because it would not be fair to the others who are paying good money to play in this type of game. If you have any questions, post them up here.

This is not a big game. These are small, 10-20 minute games. Each will have their own mini scenario

No box mags are allowed. These will however be used by a special character during some of the games.

This event is sponsored by my team, the Brew City Bomb Squad. This is our first event we are hosting. Obviously, this is a very small production and are limited to a private game, but this is a start and we are looking to put on more events like this in the future.

You guys can also post up dates and field choices here. August 18th is not a day that can be chosen. That is a day my team is using as a team building event.

http://www.facebook....02271606585671/

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users