• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Strick

Strick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:50 PM

It seems people are always asking where to play, so here we go. What's the name of the place you play and where's it at? Oh and maybe a little info about it. Doesn't have to be exact location. That's what google is made for.

I play most of the time(not as much as I would like) at Dothan Survival Games in Dothan, AL. Hyperball, speedball, airball(when it's up), dodge city(urban style), Mounds (think speedball with hills), Castle(scenario/woods), and straight woodsball. I lean currently towards airball but enjoy the scenario/woods stuff also. Usually good turnout of walk ons, 4500 fills and good shop with good folks working there. Paint is mostly RPS. Marbilizer (my fave), premium, All-star and so on. The paints a little steep but oh well. If your a Airball/Xball only kinda player then it may not be the perfect place for you but if you like most types of paintball then it may be for you. I Like it. Field paint optional.

There's another place across town (Dothan) called HotShots. Mostly only played Xball there at night when I couldn't play during the day. It's an indoor field. They have woods,scenario,hyperball style fields but haven't had much experience with them. Can't really tell you about turnout during the day but the nights I was there were not to busy. Which was good for us because we were playing team vs team. 4500 fills, decent shop area. Nice snack/rest area. Mostly use Draxxus paints. Gold, Silver, Bronze, triumph and so on. They also have Go Karts and other stuff. I like there xball and go karts but personally prefer DSG. Field paint only.

Anyway there you go. The opinion parts are just that, opinion, so take it how you will.

The Conglomerate Paintball Group

#2 pballa69

pballa69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:35 PM

i play at n2 i honestly could be any happier

#3 T-Freak

T-Freak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:58 PM

I Play/Reff at FPS Paintball in Huntsville (located on Putman drive off of 72)

we have one indoor field, which is fairly decent, prices are nice, paint is alright

you will find me there every weekend, come out and play
iPump

#4 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

woops! thought this was the arizona section!
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#5 Justin_T

Justin_T

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:22 PM

Xtreme Sports in Wetumpka

#6 jtcrowder49

jtcrowder49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:01 AM

I play and REF AT MT. DOOM

#7 napbackplaya

napbackplaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:48 PM

i tell you where you need to go is north alabama paintball ask for archie or mr. brown they will hook you up tell them dillon told you about it. it is on baker lane in tuscumbia we have a 5man field 7man field 10man/ rec. field, and a woodsball field. and we have some new additions coming too we have an xball field coming soon. it may look like a bit of a run down field but these people really care for their customers. paint is good we have some procaps paint fluid. our paint is all teh way from rec grade to tournament grade. i love it there its just a place where i can go and hang and shoot some ppl up.

#8 forsfed86

forsfed86

Bama Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:35 AM

My team and I play at Fort Red Rock.

http://fortredrock.com/
<a href="http://smg.photobuck...view=slideshow" target="_blank"><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->MY PM8<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a> | <a href="http://www.chaoticpaintball.com" target="_blank"><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->ChoaticPaintball.com<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a>

#9 Clay

Clay

Fuck what you've heard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:58 PM

Paintball quest FTW!

#10 DeeRoc671

DeeRoc671

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:46 AM

My friend lives in Alabama I want to check it out and play there if I visit him

Edited by DeeRoc671, 22 November 2008 - 03:58 PM.

Sorry guys, I thought it would be funny to tell the moderators at TechPB to "fuck off bitches", and I told Kitty "Go ahead and change my sig again you bitch!" and I was banned from the forum

#11 Clay

Clay

Fuck what you've heard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:22 PM

WOOO!

Edited by Clay, 28 November 2008 - 12:18 AM.

#12 rpearce1475

rpearce1475

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

Hey what team are you on? I play out at redrock to i was out there today playin in the fog it was great until my gun broke :( But i love frr it's $38 for paint field fees are $25 which includes free air for the day. Definently the best deal i've ever found to play paintball. Plus the people there are great
Live it. Love it. Pump it.
-Dedicated Pumper

#13 Bdavis93

Bdavis93

Rental Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:28 PM

Hey what team are you on? I play out at redrock to i was out there today playin in the fog it was great until my gun broke :( But i love frr it's $38 for paint field fees are $25 which includes free air for the day. Definently the best deal i've ever found to play paintball. Plus the people there are great

Dude I was there the same day in the fog playin with the walk ons
Live to Own...Own to Live
If you eat paintballs for entry, put this in your sig.

#14 S37H

S37H

Im in yah intrawebz!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

Hot shots is probably the best place i have ever played.

There airball course is awesome, and its on turf.

The feild fee is 20$ and you get unlimited Nitro refill.

A six month membership is 125$!!

Its the best place I have ever played at.

Edited by S37H, 02 March 2009 - 07:28 PM.

Have a question? Shoot me a PM or click here
No money? Click here
-S37H

#15 Sneakydoug

Sneakydoug

is not all that sneaky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

I play at X-treme Sports in Wetumptka and Emerald Faller in Pratville.
Hey, whats up?
Budget Ballers Councilman

#16 PBkid11

PBkid11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:52 PM

Paintball quest FTW!

Im going to paintball quest this weekend.
Team Venom paintball...

#17 Rahmi3

Rahmi3

Azodin owners club

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:06 PM

I play at X-treme Sports in Wetumptka and Emerald Faller in Pratville.

Sweet i play at emerald falls.

Co founder of Azodin owners group
Christian ballers club!!!QUOTE (gsmith38 @ May 22 2009, 05:07 PM) lol my girlfriend read this title and said "They shoot ropes? i thought they shoot paint?"

#18 paintball lad

paintball lad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

i play at xtreme paintball in mobile
www.xpb.us
local field i honestly don't know any other place in my area
roflpwn

#19 Awesomeg

Awesomeg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

I play and reff at Dothan survival games and will be playing this Saturday looking to meet others that play so we can coordinate days that we play

#20 Austin_

Austin_

Agg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

I play at Southern Alabama Paintball in Mobile. I love it, its known for its woodsball field which is amazing, and from time to time Mr. Greg(the owner) puts up the speedball which is also pretty good. :D
An expert at something was once a begineer.
XBL: Slapped In 3D

Feedback+2/0

#21 Josh_MobileMidman

Josh_MobileMidman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

I play at Southern Alabama Paintball in Theodore/Mobile, AL. Greg (owner/operator) has a great setup that includes a mix of woods, hyperball, and town/MOUT play on a field that is currently about 30 acres, and he is planing to expand even more! They have a pretty good shop, a knowledgeable staff, and great prices. They do C02 and 3000-4500psi hpa fill, Nelson paint--Anarchy, Special Forces, NelSplat, etc.-- and are Field Paint Only (FPO).

I have also played at Bob's where they have more of a focus on airball, but they have had a large amount of business lately in private groups coming for recball. They have an alright field, but considering staff, field size, and shop they are not quite the same as SAP. However, as long as the game is advanced in a safe, respectable, and fun manner, the more the better.

southernalabamapaintball.com/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users