#1 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

International Scenario Productions

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

Posted Image

In a chaotic world where the oil wells have dried up and civilization has devolved into a savage land of warlords and barbarians in a fight for "juice" two warriors stand tall as they face off in a battle for the ages...

Announcing the commanders for our October event at OXCC

We’re really excited to have two warriors that are so well-matched and well-qualified for our first event at this awesome venue.

Our first commander has served as my XO at an event at EMR. Her organizational and leadership skills were invaluable, and her ability to motivate and make tactical decisions was very impressive to watch. In the end we pulled off a sound victory and had fun doing it. She also commanded the EMR Extravaganza last year and scored a big win. She brings with her members of her team, as well as associates from Joint Fury.

From their home field at EMR comes Michelle “Pickles” McCarthy of Assassins Guild faction of Joint Fury.

You might describe her opponent as "infamous." He is a veteran commander of 8 events. A founding member of Ragnarok and a long-standing member of one of scenario paintball's most notorious teams. He has been a part of many Most Valuable Team awards, as well as receiving MoFo and personal MVP awards across the country in his long career of scenario play.

We are proud to have George Shaffer of Delta Paintball Team commanding his own mob of crazies

This should be an awesome event for everyone who plays for either side!

For field info and registration visit www.oxcc.com

For event details visit www.viperpaintball.com

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 23 September 2012 - 10:22 PM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#2 UV Halo

UV Halo

Bringing the Big Guns to LLVI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

Finally!! A Viper Scenario I don't have to drive double digit hours too (But, when I do, they've been well worth it)!!

I will be there- "My only question is which gun will I be shooting?" My T9.1SD "Totmacher" or, my follow-on marker (if it's completed by then).

Has the FS policy (FPO or BYO) been determined? I assume they will be allowed due to the fact that you are still listing TA as a paint sponsor.

#3 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Confirming now. Will advise.
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#4 Potluck

Potluck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

Finally!! A Viper Scenario I don't have to drive double digit hours too (But, when I do, they've been well worth it)!!

I will be there- "My only question is which gun will I be shooting?" My T9.1SD "Totmacher" or, my follow-on marker (if it's completed by then).

Has the FS policy (FPO or BYO) been determined? I assume they will be allowed due to the fact that you are still listing TA as a paint sponsor.

Don't hold me to it but I played two events there, FS were allowed at both but since OXCC now carries them they were FPO.
SO I GUESS you will be camping out there?

#5 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

FS are FPO
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#6 UV Halo

UV Halo

Bringing the Big Guns to LLVI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

Thanks!

#7 Potluck

Potluck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

How many people camp for the game?

#8 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

"Wasteland Warriors"

Everyone thought “The Apocalypse” would be something that suddenly pounced on humanity like a rabid animal. In fact it ended up being more like a scavenger…slowly and methodically tracking a slow, sickly animal. We were the animal, and our disease was our dependence on petroleum and our amazing short-sightedness.

As the wells began drying up across the globe you would think things would begin to happen as civilization made adjustments. However the oil just became more and more expensive. Still the capitalists and politicians did nothing. In fact they actually continued to hinder development of other viable power sources and fuels just as they had always done.

Then there were the “national reserves.” Seven hundred million barrels. Surprisingly enough those all went to politicians and billionaires. Go figure. Things started getting really bad after that. It really began in the inner cities. The smart ones fled. The ones that stayed faced hell.

The major cities are all but dead now…picked clean and abandoned. The rural areas became a feudal battleground. As the ability to travel long distances easily disappeared with the oil people gathered into small communities and armies, and people emerged to organize them…or control them.

Our story takes place in one of these war-torn battlegrounds where two leaders face off daily in a struggle for survival. Scavenging for fuel and supplies, as well as foraging for food, can be difficult and costly. Lives are lost harvesting wild berries or looking for lost or hidden fuel and first aid supply caches.

In this region there are only really two tribes left. Both are led by fierce warlords, and both are comprised of a hodgepodge of people; doctors, engineers, veterans of the once-mighty US military, criminals, as well as women and children. Neither of them have lofty or hard-to-understand goals. They want to survive. To do that, it seems, they must conquer their opponent and assimilate them…or eliminate them.

One tribe calls themselves “The Shredders.” They are led by a woman known as "Wild One" who unnerves everyone around her. She is almost always quiet and calm, but stories abound of her being disrespected by one of her lieutenants in a meeting. It’s said that she jumped on the man and broke his neck before anyone could react. Then she stood up and continued the meeting. It’s now commonly accepted that you do not mistake her calm demeanor for gentleness.

Her opposition is no less lethal. Known only as “Shellshock” she rules with an iron fist. Her fighters, known as "Maniacs," are loyal and dedicated, and will launch at anything she directs them to in a moment’s notice. Somewhere between warlord, princess, and goddess…her followers would run off a cliff to please her. She uses this to her advantage in battle, and the fanatical devotion makes her army frightening to face.

So here we are, in the wastelands…and two mighty warriors face off with their armies. In a fight for food, supplies, and the liquid gold known as gasoline.

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 16 August 2012 - 03:18 PM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#9 Potluck

Potluck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

Pickles from Joint Fury is one of the COs right?

#10 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

She'll be playing the role of "Shellshock"
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#11 Yukon

Yukon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

UV Halo: The Shredders will be honored to have your FS and 9.1 on our side, fighting the good fight!
Potluck: I'm already putting together a nice sized contingent from the tri-state area who I expect will nearly all camp.
--Yukon--
Co Captain - Loaded Crows Scenario Paintball
Member - ERSA
Scenario Documentary @ West Point!
Sponsored by:
HotShot

#12 Potluck

Potluck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

UV Halo: The Shredders will be honored to have your FS and 9.1 on our side, fighting the good fight!
Potluck: I'm already putting together a nice sized contingent from the tri-state area who I expect will nearly all camp.

I am actually play a scenario at my home feild Ambush that sane weekend so I will not be able to make it.
Looks like a great time though.

#13 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

An unfortunate message from Doug "NJHusker" Decker

Due to circumstances I wish not to discuss, I am stepping down from command of this game and retiring from paintball entirely.

It has been a very good ride and I have had a lot of fun. Thanks to all of the players who fought hard both for and against me over the years. I will never forget all the great times we have had. I only hope I have somehow enriched your lives as much as you have enriched mine.

Aaron will be commanding this game in my place. He is an accomplished leader and a true friend. You are in very capable hands. Please support him as you would me.

I sincerely hope you all have a great game.

Douglas Decker
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#14 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Okay...big news! This has become a battle of warrior women!

Our first commander has served as my XO at an event at EMR. Her organizational and leadership skills were invaluable, and her ability to motivate and make tactical decisions was very impressive to watch. In the end we pulled off a sound victory and had fun doing it. She also commanded the EMR Extravaganza last year and scored a big win. She brings with her members of her team, as well as associates from Joint Fury.

From their home field at EMR comes Michelle “Pickles” McCarthy of Assassins Guild faction of Joint Fury.

Her opponent really needs little introduction. If you are reading this you are on the Internet. If you are on the Net, and you are a paintballer, you have probably heard of her. If not you have likely run into her at many, many fields across the country. She has years of playing and commanding experience of her own.

We are proud to have Waverly Muller commanding her own mob of crazies
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#15 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

Online registration for Viper's "Wasteland Warriors" at OXCC in Maryland is now OPEN!

http://www.oxcc.com/...l-scenario-game
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#16 Comfymumfy

Comfymumfy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Online registration for Viper's "Wasteland Warriors" at OXCC in Maryland is now OPEN!

http://www.oxcc.com/...l-scenario-game

The Knight Stalkers are super excited to have Viper on the east coast...at our homefield no less! This game will be awesome!
MIKE
Knight Stalkers Scenario Team
Visit Us

#17 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

The Early Bird deadline for "Wasteland Warriors" at OXCC Oct 13 & 14 is this Friday at midnight. After that the price for online pre reg goes up. Not only that, but you miss out n your chance to win a special "Viper Series" Tiberius T8.1 pistol with custom snake-pattern Duracoating by Conlee Custom Camo.

Follow this link to register OXCC Paintball

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 11 September 2012 - 08:42 AM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#18 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

Be SURE and read the rules. They are only four pages. Read them NOW and ask questions NOW while you have plenty of time.

DON'T be "that guy" who screws up the game and ruins a big play because they didn't know the rules, made a big mistake, lost points for their side, and screwed up the game for everyone around them!

Viper Scenario rules ver 9.1
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#19 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

The Early Bird deadline for "Wasteland Warriors" at OXCC Oct 13 & 14 is this TONIGHT at midnight. After that the price for online pre reg goes up. Not only that, but you miss out n your chance to win a special "Viper Series" Tiberius T8.1 pistol with custom snake-pattern Duracoating by Conlee Custom Camo.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#20 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

Map subject to change before event. Everyone will receive a black and white copy of this in their player packets. However if you want a nice color copy feel to print out one of these yourself.

Posted Image
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#21 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

If you are looking forward to the nighttime portion of this event get over to the Facebook Event Page for Viper's "Wasteland Warriors" and VOTE so that we can make sure you get the night play you are looking for!

Once in a while we have to cancel the night portion of an event due to lack of players up to the challenge. We schedule with the night portion in mind, as we stat it before it gets too dark to allow everyone's eyes to adjust as they play. When night play gets cancelled that means we have lost valuable game time that we could have used to lengthen the daytime segment on Saturday. If we are not going to have enough night players for a night game we would rather dedicate that extra time to daytime and have more time for players to run missions.

So get over to the Facebook Page and let us know!

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 20 September 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#22 HarbingerTG

HarbingerTG

• PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Listen up people. Play for the SHREDDERS

#23 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

Okay...as they love to say on the Internet..."s**t just got real." Posted Image

Waverly, one of our commanders, has been dealing with some health issues. She's a real trooper and didn't want to let me down...but she is my friend and her health has to come first. She is going to step down and concentrate on getting better so, hopefully, she can come out and share in the fun at the event.

So we have another brave soul stepping in at the "eleventh hour" to take over "The Shredders" and see if they have what it takes to step into the command role at the last minute and still pull off a win.

You might describe our new commander as "infamous." He is a veteran commander of 8 events. A founding member of Ragnarok and a long-standing member of one of scenario paintball's most notorious teams. He has been a part of many Most Valuable Team awards, as well as receiving MoFo and personal MVP awards across the country in his long career of scenario play.

We are proud to have George Shaffer of Delta Paintball Team commanding The Shredders."

As he is taking this side over with just three weeks before game-on he has recruited a venerable XO to help him.

George's XO began playing paintball in 1987 and played his first scenario in 2001 at Wayne's World and has commanded 8 times including a win at the 2010 Wayne Dollack's Grand Finale. He has winning in his blood with not only multiple command victories but a bevy of MVTs and MVPs with his teams The Trailgunners and The Moles. He describes his playing style at metaphysically ambiguous but it seems to be working. His name isKevin...but he is known far and wide as "Harbinger[TG]"...or simply "Harb."

Edited by HarbingerTG, 24 September 2012 - 08:34 AM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#24 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Pre reg extended!

Since representatives from both sides are going to be attending EMR's Castle event this weekend and recruiting we want to give their new recruits time to get in on pre registration.

Therefore we are going to extend pre registration through midnight Tuesday, October 2nd to allow them to get back home from EMR, make arrangements, and still get in on pre reg.
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#25 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

So far this is what we have from Early Bird registration. Pre-registration ends Tuesday at Midnight!

(Last names used when to team name provided)

SHREDDERS: Shadawg of Delta Paintball
512SF
Angelic Rage
Anuszewski
C&C Force
Carters Commando
Danner
Dead Man's Hand
Delta Paintball
Dirty Mercs
Evans
Grazulis
GRC Gang
Haines
Hellbent
Knight Stalkers
Law
Soup Can Cocks

MANIACS: Pickles of Joint Fury
Blue's Crew/Engler
Honey Badgers
Joint Fury
Sprye Bane
Voodoo
Tier 1 Operators
Anoneuvo
Moreland
Berrie
Cambron
Crazy 98s
Death Dealers
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#26 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

Just a reminder...the pre-registration deadline is TOMORROW at midnight for Viper's "Wasteland Warriors" at OXCC in Chesapeake City, MD on October 13 & 14. Joint Fury vs Delta Paintball in this slugfest at one of the most awesome venues in the region! Come on out and join us for an entire weekend of fun by the only International Scenario Production company in North America!

Wasteland Warriors Paintball Scenario Game
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#27 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

Schedule of Events for "Wasteland Warriors"

Friday
10:00am - Camping opens
5:00pm - Check in and paint sales open
8:00pm - Check-in closes
Midnight - Quiet time - Camping areas need to be quiet. No loud partying.
2:00am - No alcoholic beverages allowed by anyone (whether playing or not) until end of game on Sunday afternoon!

Saturday
8:00am - All services open
10:30am - Mandatory Player Orientation
Noon SHARP! - Game on
4:00pm – Stand down and prepare for Dinner Battle
4:30pm - Dinner Battle
5:00pm - Dinner Break
6:30pm - Game Resumes
10:00pm - Stand Down (May be earlier or later depending on participation)

Sunday
8:00am - All services open
9:00am - Game Resumes
12:30pm - Pre Final Battle Break
1:00pm - Final Battle
2:00pm - Game Over!

Awards and door prize drawings to follow
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#28 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Online registration is still up and available. It's at walkon prices, but you stand the best chance of playing on the side you wish if you register BEFORE the event.
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users