• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

So today i got to play with my mini for the first time since i bout it. (loved it btw) and i noticed a very small air leak from somewhere in the grip area but i couldnt pinpoint it. anyone have a similar problem or know where it could be coming from? if so, how did you fix it?

Edited by Timmer1717, 15 July 2012 - 09:36 PM.

A good friend will bust you out of jail, but a GREAT friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying, "Man, that was fun!"
Tippmann 98 Custom with Auto- Response Trigger, Cyclone Feed System, and 16 inch sniper barrel.
Soon to be more if i can scrounge up some money...

#2 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

So today i got to play with my mini for the first time since i bout it. (loved it btw) and i noticed a very small air leak from somewhere in the grip area but i couldnt pinpoint it. anyone have a similar problem or know where it could be coming from? if so, how did you fix it?

if it is coming from the grip frame you probably can't fix it, if it is the reg or the noid you can't fix it yourself without voiding your warranty

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#3 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

should i worry about it? its not significant at all. i can just hear it leaking slightly...
A good friend will bust you out of jail, but a GREAT friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying, "Man, that was fun!"
Tippmann 98 Custom with Auto- Response Trigger, Cyclone Feed System, and 16 inch sniper barrel.

#4 jordan22

jordan22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

Ur mini is leaking??? Already ?

#5 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Check your transfer tubes, take it out lubes the orings and put it back on
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#6 Timmer1717

Timmer1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

Check your transfer tubes, take it out lubes the orings and put it back on

alright i'll try that and make sure everythings tight

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users