41 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

After reading feedback from YouTube comments and posts here I decided it was a good decision to delete it. I came off as a drama queen.

Bottomline: bunkering happens and someone making a video about a bad experience means squat.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I don't make videos often and I'm not doing it for tons of views or YouTube money, but I want to make videos that people will enjoy.

Edited by Dark Helmet, 21 July 2012 - 10:03 PM.

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c.../DarkHelmet8809

#2 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Meh. That guy looks like a noob. If you have a sleeper go out there and light him up.

I've gotten used to 4+ shots. 7 is excessive, I agree. However again I play tourney ball so I shouldn't complain.

Edited by MZinCamo, 18 July 2012 - 04:57 PM.

#3 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:01 PM

That wasn't bonusballing, and i only heard 5 hits on you. If he is a tournament player shooting that much is normal for him.

etek.jpg

#4 JJohnson

JJohnson

Vintage marker Hoarder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

That wasn't bonusballing, and i only heard 5 hits on you. If he is a tournament player shooting that much is normal for him.

Normal in a tournament maybe, but people need to dial it down for recball. "Tournament players" need to learn trigger control, I'm pretty gung-ho about this right now because I got lit up a few times this weekend in a scenario game. I lost my cool and yelled at the guy, 8 or 10 shots to your back will do that to you.

Combat Paintball

The satisfaction that you get with an electro is that you won. The satisfaction you get with a pump is how you won.

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

I heard 6, yes that is somewhat borderline

That guy should have apologized, but hey, shoot him back next time.

#6 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

I would just let it go, it happens. 7 isn't horrible, once you get 10+ then I would start getting pissed.

I once had a guy light me up while he was using full auto for like 7 seconds through a small patch of tall grass. It had caught me off gaurd so when I dropped I had a thigh cramp, and I was screaming "I'm out" the whole time. He claimed I never said I was out. I almost lost my shit and beat his ass right there.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#7 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,636 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

Eh, I think bonus balling is acceptable between friends, or people you meet at the field and get along with. But if one random guy is overshooting constantly, yea its annoying but its not like going through reverse child birth whilst on fire. Plus its just an invitation to do the same back.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#8 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

that' not bad, if he is on the move going to get you he is going to shoot alot, and it just so happened that most of his shots hit you, he doesn't owe you an apology

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#9 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

that' not bad, if he is on the move going to get you he is going to shoot alot, and it just so happened that most of his shots hit you, he doesn't owe you an apology

while im against bonus balling, i have to agree with this statement, while an apology or at least a my Bad would have been nice, it is no way owed, its one thing if he caught you off guard and railed those shots in your side while you were looking another way but he was making an aggressive move to ( I know its not really bunkering) bunker you out, which by the fact that the ref was seen in the vid standing next to the player ( at least i assume hes a ref) indicates that its allowed by the field to do so since no reprimand or indication of wrong doing was given. he was against an opponent that at least from what i saw in the video was a competent player not some first time renter. was it more shots then needed probably, Im not trying to make excuses for the player but dont really see it as a big deal either.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#10 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

while im against bonus balling, i have to agree with this statement, while an apology or at least a my Bad would have been nice, it is no way owed, its one thing if he caught you off guard and railed those shots in your side while you were looking another way but he was making an aggressive move to ( I know its not really bunkering) bunker you out, which by the fact that the ref was seen in the vid standing next to the player ( at least i assume hes a ref) indicates that its allowed by the field to do so since no reprimand or indication of wrong doing was given. he was against an opponent that at least from what i saw in the video was a competent player not some first time renter. was it more shots then needed probably, Im not trying to make excuses for the player but dont really see it as a big deal either.

Cool, someone thinks I'm a competent player! Thanks for that and I see your point in your post.

The rules aren't explained at this field so I want to tell the refs to give a short safety briefing. Some common understanding has to be established for casual/new players about bunkering/surrendering.

I can't speak for this guy either. But what I get as the guy on the receiving end is "Ouch that f-in sucked and why did you need to shoot me 5+ times?" What I also get is this guy wanted to prove something and he doesn't know where the line is. I really do believe this guy would have lit up your little brother or sister or girlfriend the same way he did to me. That's what makes me bitter about this.

I play paintball to have fun. I'm glad this only happened once that day. I'm never going to play tournaments and I don't want to play someone with a tournament mentality.

#11 wmlax21

wmlax21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

bonus balling happens. But in this case he should have recognized that he had a serious advantage over your carver 1. people need to pay more attention. i understand in the heat of the moment it is difficult, but that being said, he still should have said good job or sorry or something along those lines.

#12 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

bonus balling happens. But in this case he should have recognized that he had a serious advantage over your carver 1. people need to pay more attention. i understand in the heat of the moment it is difficult, but that being said, he still should have said good job or sorry or something along those lines.

he didn't really need to recognize his advantage over the carver, gun makes no difference, go up to a seasoned pump player and take them lightly because you have an electro. the gun doesn't make the player, if i went and played open play with a tippmann (i am a tournament player) should everyone treat me special? no

the guy who got bunkered should have said good job

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#13 wmlax21

wmlax21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

see its funny because i play a ton of pump. i love it. what im saying is that that was a rec game and he did not need to put 5+ shots on him. and i give the guy with the carver credit for staying in there and trying to fight back when the other player came around. and a little encouragement or an apology goes a long way. as i said before, it happens, but it can be prevented in some cases, and if not, an apology should be expected. especially in rec ball.

#14 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

Cool, someone thinks I'm a competent player! Thanks for that and I see your point in your post.

The rules aren't explained at this field so I want to tell the refs to give a short safety briefing. Some common understanding has to be established for casual/new players about bunkering/surrendering.

I can't speak for this guy either. But what I get as the guy on the receiving end is "Ouch that f-in sucked and why did you need to shoot me 5+ times?" What I also get is this guy wanted to prove something and he doesn't know where the line is. I really do believe this guy would have lit up your little brother or sister or girlfriend the same way he did to me. That's what makes me bitter about this.

I play paintball to have fun. I'm glad this only happened once that day. I'm never going to play tournaments and I don't want to play someone with a tournament mentality.

thats some of my biggest peeves about fields that either dont explain the rules or enforce them, half the time after i get out i do more reffing then the ref at some of the fields i frequent, i think we all play the game to have fun, i dont play in any tournaments but i do play in some of their practices, simply because i see it in order to get better as a player you have to compete against a better level of player, but i completly get where your coming from with that aspect.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#15 Lunatic_on_high

Lunatic_on_high

You've never done a run through till you do it with a pump.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,019 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

definitely not a bonus balling. He was performing a bunker, if you have ever bunkered someone and you didn't shoot someone enough you know how much that sucks. It might have been a little excessive and he should have aimed for your pack. By no means is that something to go off on a rant though. I did however enjoy the video

#16 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

definitely not a bonus balling. He was performing a bunker, if you have ever bunkered someone and you didn't shoot someone enough you know how much that sucks. It might have been a little excessive and he should have aimed for your pack. By no means is that something to go off on a rant though. I did however enjoy the video

that's the worst idea, if someone runs by me and i don't feel anything im lighting their asses up, and you got shot 5 or so times because that is paintball, it wasn't a bonus balling and it wasn't malicious at all

*Waits to get hit*

#17 zchrit23

zchrit23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Wasn't bonus balling...Bonus balling is intentionally shooting someone after they have been called out. His was an in the moment and it happens. Brush it off and move on. Ya, getting shot 7 times sucks, he was just being competitive, happens all the time. If you don't like it, don't play with someone who can walk a trigger that fast.

#18 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

he kinda sorta bunkered you, doesn't make him an asshole or a wannabe or a try hard

*Waits to get hit*

#19 Symptomz

Symptomz

Party.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:37 AM

Dude, he bunkered you. He did not bonus ball you. I'm not to sure, but I think I heard him say "you all good?" after you layed your gun down.

#20 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

Wasn't bonus balling...Bonus balling is intentionally shooting someone after they have been called out. His was an in the moment and it happens. Brush it off and move on. Ya, getting shot 7 times sucks, he was just being competitive, happens all the time. If you don't like it, don't play with someone who can walk a trigger that fast.

I personally think this is great advice, along with "shoot back".

#21 MichaelP

MichaelP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

your seriously making a big deal over that? lol

#22 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

Dude, he bunkered you. He did not bonus ball you. I'm not to sure, but I think I heard him say "you all good?" after you layed your gun down.

i turned it up he asked "you all good?" you are overreacting a bit here, also he was staring at you awkwardly waiting for a responce to his question asking if you were ok, then the ref starts talking to him.

sure it is a little excessive... enough to warrant a massive freak out? no.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#23 FyReFiGhT

FyReFiGhT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

"Only 5 hits" I'm sure you wouldn't like to be shot at least 5 times from close range.

#24 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

"Only 5 hits" I'm sure you wouldn't like to be shot at least 5 times from close range.

No, but in this day and age suck it up and deal with it. Guns shoot 12.5 balls a second. You get shot 6+ times in half a second. Deal with it.

#25 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

i turned it up he asked "you all good?" you are overreacting a bit here, also he was staring at you awkwardly waiting for a responce to his question asking if you were ok, then the ref starts talking to him.

The referee asked if I was good. He was standing right there. The only thing that player said was "That was fun."

I left a comment on my video and I'll paste it here too:

Gotcha, I think there has to be a distinction.

Tournament bonusballing: shooting dead player for several seconds after called out.

Recball bonusballing: shooting player multiple times at close range.

Is that fair? Casual players don't like getting shot 5+ times.

I'm OK with bunkering but he could have shot me 2 times and I would have been okay. The player should have used more discretion and I didn't exactly recover from that immediately, should have tipped him off that he crossed a line.

Do you think this comment is fair?

#26 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

5 isn't that much, ive been bonusballed 16+ times when i had my hand up, by a renter! when i bunker people i usually go 3+ you never know though, he could have done 3 but his trigger was bouncy. sure you can get aggitated by that but it doesn't warrant getting angry.
this next thing will get TONS of hate, so here it goes... if you don't want to get bunkered and shot alot then don't play airball, stuff like that is alot less prone to happen in the woods,

FLAMESHIELD: OFF [ON]

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#27 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

:lol:

#28 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

You weren't bonus balled, you got bunkered. Yep, it sucks. Pick a better bunker next time.

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#29 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

5 isn't anything, i've probably caught 10 or so being double bunkered.
yep only 5 hits, i wouldn't like to get shot 5 times close range, who would? but i'm not going to freak out about it, and i'll take the hits and congratulate the player on the good move

The referee asked if I was good. He was standing right there. The only thing that player said was "That was fun."

Tournament bonusballing: shooting dead player for several seconds after called out.

I'm OK with bunkering but he could have shot me 2 times and I would have been okay. The player should have used more discretion and I didn't exactly recover from that immediately, should have tipped him off that he crossed a line.

bonus balling is the same across the board, and bonus balling is the intentional shooting of an eliminated player
you definitely over reacted with getting bunkered, and because you reacted badly to being bunkered doesn't mean anyone crossed a line, getting bunkered isn't bonus balling, not by a long shot

i bet if he was behind you and you were clueless to his wherabouts, he would have only shot one or two times, maybe tagged you out. when you are bunkering somebody, you shoot a stream or get closer, he did the right thing and walked the trigger on you while he was running, you seem like an experienced player and he probably noticed that, and you also saw him and tried to run around the bunker, so he ran around and started shooting. how could he have known that his first shots would have hit? he did light you up, but he didn't bonus ball you.

Edited by NJC, 19 July 2012 - 10:09 PM.

*Waits to get hit*

#30 Lunatic_on_high

Lunatic_on_high

You've never done a run through till you do it with a pump.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,019 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

yep only 5 hits, i wouldn't like to get shot 5 times close range, who would? but i'm not going to freak out about it, and i'll take the hits and congratulate the player on the good move

bonus balling is the same across the board, and bonus balling is the intentional shooting of an eliminated player
you definitely over reacted with getting bunkered, and because you reacted badly to being bunkered doesn't mean anyone crossed a line, getting bunkered isn't bonus balling, not by a long shot

bonus balling is usually insuring the player is out, you saw him make his move and you ran away. it's not that bad and you shouldn't have blown it up to this. If you dont like gettin gshot up wear a bounce vest. you cant stop other people from this, you can see most people think >5 shots is acceptable

#31 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

bonus balling is usually insuring the player is out, you saw him make his move and you ran away. it's not that bad and you shouldn't have blown it up to this. If you dont like gettin gshot up wear a bounce vest. you cant stop other people from this, you can see most people think >5 shots is acceptable

no that isn't bonus balling, that is paintball, shooting a few balls at someone while bunkering them to make sure you get at least a few marks on them is paintball
to me bonus balling is trying to injure or shooting at someone with malicious intent

*Waits to get hit*

#32 erg993

erg993

Poke' Baller

• BST Moderator
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

that's the worst idea, if someone runs by me and i don't feel anything im lighting their asses up, and you got shot 5 or so times because that is paintball, it wasn't a bonus balling and it wasn't malicious at all

No, that's being courteous... When you're playing rec/walk-on/whatever and you know you have the time/ability to shoot somebody in their pack, shoot them in their pack. If you're in a light game and there aren't shots going off all around you, you'll notice when you take a few hits on your pack.

If you're playing a tournament or you're at a serious practice, that's a different story. Hell, there have even been a few times where I was at a serious practice and got bunkered, but the person bunkering me intentionally shot me in the pack or down my leg to be sportsmanlike and not welt up my head/torso.

As for the video, I'm going to say 7 isn't as bad as 10 or 15, and the shots were all at once. It's not as if he was shooting at you for 3 or 4 seconds straight, or stopped shooting at one point and then picked back up again. Bunkering somebody can be just as scary/intimidating as knowing you're about to be bunkered, so when you bunker somebody you want to shoot enough to be sure you hit them.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he said "that was fun" because he enjoyed the game, not the part where he "bonus balled" you... You said he went inside after the game? Maybe it was because he didn't want to deal with somebody yelling at him again.

I think you're overreacting a bit to the whole situation. I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you're going to play airball, get used to being shot a bit more and at closer range than you would playing on another type of field. The bunkers are only 10-15 feet apart, you're going to get shot more in a close-range situation.

Feedback

JT Replacement Foam - http://tinyurl.com/kwscalp

#33 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

No, that's being courteous... When you're playing rec/walk-on/whatever and you know you have the time/ability to shoot somebody in their pack, shoot them in their pack. If you're in a light game and there aren't shots going off all around you, you'll notice when you take a few hits on your pack.

If you're playing a tournament or you're at a serious practice, that's a different story. Hell, there have even been a few times where I was at a serious practice and got bunkered, but the person bunkering me intentionally shot me in the pack or down my leg to be sportsmanlike and not welt up my head/torso.

As for the video, I'm going to say 7 isn't as bad as 10 or 15, and the shots were all at once. It's not as if he was shooting at you for 3 or 4 seconds straight, or stopped shooting at one point and then picked back up again. Bunkering somebody can be just as scary/intimidating as knowing you're about to be bunkered, so when you bunker somebody you want to shoot enough to be sure you hit them.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he said "that was fun" because he enjoyed the game, not the part where he "bonus balled" you... You said he went inside after the game? Maybe it was because he didn't want to deal with somebody yelling at him again.

I think you're overreacting a bit to the whole situation. I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you're going to play airball, get used to being shot a bit more and at closer range than you would playing on another type of field. The bunkers are only 10-15 feet apart, you're going to get shot more in a close-range situation.

i would aim for the leg or the arm when bunkering and trying to be polite, shooting the pack seems like a bad idea to me

*Waits to get hit*

#34 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

I rec ball I just don't aim for the head. Granted, I do shoot back when getting bunkered.

#35 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Over reaction he ran up on you, you circled the bunker and he followed you? You should have traded off? This is paintball.

Edited by spqr-king, 20 July 2012 - 08:05 PM.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#36 splatman917

splatman917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

yeah i'm gonna go with the other guys, yeah i mean, that's paintball sometimes, but he still should've at least apologized...i'd be more pissed he didn't apologize rather than pissed be bonus balled ya

#37 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:44 AM

Getting bonus balled is never fun, in rec play, if the person knows better then I think its a perfectly reasonable reaction to get upset. BUT, that kind of stuff needs to be left on the field, there is no need to be going home after the fact and starting an online smear campaign.

#38 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

Whatever you do, don't make one of these threads on nation. The flamers would eat you alive. :lol:

#39 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

Getting bonus balled is never fun, in rec play, if the person knows better then I think its a perfectly reasonable reaction to get upset. BUT, that kind of stuff needs to be left on the field, there is no need to be going home after the fact and starting an online smear campaign.

I took TechPB's feedback and YouTube comment feedback and added annotations and changed the title. I've never been bunkered like that before. I've been one-balled or double-tapped and that's okay to me. I just didn't expect that many shots from a walk-on game.

I overacted a bit and I've cooled down some, too. I'm leaving the video up just to show how some players can take being bunkered and some can't.

New video description:

EDITED DESCRIPTION: I originally thought I was bonusballed, but more correctly I was bunkered. I took this personally because it was a walk-on game and I thought the player was being a jerk. He did a good move to end the game, but I still think he overdid it by shooting me 5 times.

What I'd like viewers to get from this video is what it's like to be bunkered. Not so much how to learn to bunker someone but to realize that getting shot multiple times hurts. If you're playing with renters or walk-ons, make it clear what your bunkering and surrender rules are.

I didn't enjoy this game and took it personally. Some players are okay with bunkering and others like me aren't so happy when it happens. Just some food for thought!

#40 BigAng

BigAng

I can hear sweat trickling down ya cheek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

it was a douche move for him to keep shooting you when you didnt even have your gun pointed back at him. but i mean really? "i know who you are and ill show you what fun is" you're really getting worked up over nothing. if i was you i would delete that video and this post, you're just making yourself look like a bitch (i mean this in the nicest way possible)

Edited by BigAng, 21 July 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#41 gogpaintballer

gogpaintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

This is paintball get back at him by goging him the next game, I mean seriously if you are man enough to play paintball then you shouldn't mind getting hit several times.
I am HOAGIESON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#42 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

This is paintball get back at him by goging him the next game, I mean seriously if you are man enough to play paintball then you shouldn't mind getting hit several times.

I couldn't get back at him because he played one game that afternoon. The rest of the time was spent in the air conditioned pro shop.

The people have spoken and I decided to delete the video. It's not exciting, funny or interesting so it's not worth keeping.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users