• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eternal Reckoning

Eternal Reckoning

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hello, I am going to Vincennes in the fall for school and I will be trying to start a team there. I understand it's hard to do, but I will try. If you are going to Vincennes in the fall and want to help, that would be great! Just pm if you are. For everyone else reading this, thanks. Haha. I have some connections with the purdue paintball team and the University of Texas San Antonio team. Long distance eh? Plus I have PSP connections, well ref friends. Haha

#2 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

I go too VU also. I thought about starting a team or group down there last year but didn't know anyone that played in the area. I'm game for sure man, we will defiantly need to get something going this year. Having Silver Splat Spur just down the road in Princeton would be a great place too practice and stuff.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#3 Eternal Reckoning

Eternal Reckoning

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, I have some people on the other paintball website interested too. Haha. We will all have to get together after the school year starts and talk about it all.

#4 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

Yeah I posted in that thread also, looking forward too it. I haven't played in awhile. I work 7 days a week in the summer so I never have time too play anymore. Once school starts I'll have plenty of time though.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users