• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 EonBlue91

EonBlue91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

Me, my brother and maybe a couple friends are going to play paintball next Saturday...opinions in this thread will make up where we want to play.

Arkenstone, or Nitro? I've played Arkenstone before..a few years back when they had the Mounds field..but Arkenstone was alright, I guess. I've never played at Nitro, but only heard good things about it..need opinions!

Thanks everyone!

#2 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

Me, my brother and maybe a couple friends are going to play paintball next Saturday...opinions in this thread will make up where we want to play.

Arkenstone, or Nitro? I've played Arkenstone before..a few years back when they had the Mounds field..but Arkenstone was alright, I guess. I've never played at Nitro, but only heard good things about it..need opinions!

Thanks everyone!

I know a couple of people who recommended Nitro but it's not in my travel range.

If possible for you I recommend Dosser Works and Classic Paintball.

Dosser Works site: http://www.dosserworks.com/

Classic Paintball: http://www.classic-paintball.com

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#3 EonBlue91

EonBlue91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

I think they're personally a bit far from us, we're all in Kennesaw..Classic is out in Douglasville, and Dosser I've never heard of, but if my buddies and I really get back into it, after this first time I think we'll know who enjoys it and who doesn't! After that I don't think it'll be an issue.

#4 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:36 AM

A lot of people have recommended Nitro or Classic PB to me, both are a little far for me to go every weekend.

I pretty much exclusively play PB Atlanta, or just play Outlaw with some buddies.

#5 EonBlue91

EonBlue91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

PB ATL is retarded expensive. Played there when I was younger, didn't realize how expensive it was until recently lol

#6 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

A lot of people have recommended Nitro or Classic PB to me, both are a little far for me to go every weekend.

I pretty much exclusively play PB Atlanta, or just play Outlaw with some buddies.

Now that I think about it I could say the same about exclusively playing at Dosser.

PB ATL is retarded expensive. Played there when I was younger, didn't realize how expensive it was until recently lol

It's kinda is but getting a season pass helps out. I though about going but will require a ride and I know a few people willing to give me one there. Plus I am not sure if its worth it but I do have a season pass when I am ready to go try it out.

#7 EonBlue91

EonBlue91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

I just don't remember PB ATL being all that fantastic to play at(I was also like 10 when I played there, and a pussy.)

Why do you choose it?

#8 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

The reason I want to go is to check out their fields. I like the look of them and really want to try out something different.

#9 EonBlue91

EonBlue91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:59 AM

If they've updated their stuff, I'm sure it could be fun. The only fields I vaguely remember were the Mounds and the Valley fields. Valley was a huge woodsball field that CTF was played on. Flag was dumped down in the middle and had to run down the valley, and back up to get the point. Was kind of a C shaped field. Pretty fun from what I remember. Mounds was a typical mounds course, wooden bunkers included. I sat in the back like a pussy because I was little and didn't want to get shot...and was scared of my uncle's co-workers who had Angels and shit back then.

#10 EonBlue91

EonBlue91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

Not sure if anyone from here was at Nitro on Saturday, but I was up there with 3 other guys. I had a Silver 09 Shocker NXT. Enjoyed my time there! Was fun as fuck getting back on the field! Can't wait until I can play again!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users