• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JJ12

JJ12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Really need help leaking around the grip fram re lubes solenoid got 15 shots then leaked again anything will help

#2 naterab

naterab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

Really need help leaking around the grip fram re lubes solenoid got 15 shots then leaked again anything will help

Where around the gripframe? For a while my Vice was leaking around the breach. If that's where it's leaking, try LIGHTLY relubing the poppet and the ram. Check and make sure there are no scratches on the poppet head, otherwise you might need to get a new poppet but they're not very expensive.

My personal problem was I was playing reball and my HPR was actually so low that the pressure wasn't high enough to seal around the poppet. Maybe try raising your HPR and your LPR pressures a tad and see if that helps. If it is by the HPR, try replacing the piston o-ring inside the high pressure regulator.

If it is leaking from the front of the frame, make sure that the racetrack o-ring is not nicked up. Also make sure that the frame is connected to the body pretty snugly and make sure that there is nothing that might be catching to prevent the frame from making a tight seal with the body.

Personally, I wouldn't touch the solenoid. If you're sure it's the solenoid, I would for sure try to see a tech. The solenoid is somewhere I absolutely never want to go. I hope this helps and it's not too late.
Zephyr Paintball

For any and all paintball needs

#3 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

Check the hose running from you lpr to you solenoid, the easiest way is to take off your frame and air up your marker. If thats not leaking check the seal between your solenoid and marker, that gasket may bee leaking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users