Photo

Just Purchased 30+ Bunkers and Netting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Public vs. Private (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Public or Private?

1. Voted Should Open to Public Because You Will Have Good Business and Make Profit! (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Voted Should Keep Private Because You Will Not Have Much Business Success (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 LongOne

LongOne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

So I just purchased 30+ bunkers and field netting, but I have not found land to put it on yet. My goal is to, by next paintball season, have a piece of land around the Charleston area leased or purchased and put the field on it and hopefully open it up to the public. If you think this would be a good idea and would be interested in play here, please leave a post so I can get a rough estimate of the amount of people I would bring in and if this is worth my time to try and open it up as a public field or just keep it private for personal enjoyment. Thanks a lot guys.

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

You have to realize the legal issues that come with owing a business. Also the legal issues dealing with whether people can sue you if they get shot in the eye at your field.

It is better to keep it private for now and only allow up to Friends of Friends. Once you fully understand the situation you are getting into, I say go make it public.

#3 LongOne

LongOne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:38 PM

I have family members who are business owners and are able to have waivers for not being able to be sued and everything, in which helps me out a bit, and I plan on getting my business license (LLC), but thanks for the input I will take that into consideration

You have to realize the legal issues that come with owing a business. Also the legal issues dealing with whether people can sue you if they get shot in the eye at your field.

It is better to keep it private for now and only allow up to Friends of Friends. Once you fully understand the situation you are getting into, I say go make it public.

#4 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

This

#5 SoapMcKush

SoapMcKush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

http://charlestonwv....3295002128.html Those yours and did you give up on making a field?
Feedback 3/0/0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users