Aug 25-26

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Oldskool74_*

Guest_Oldskool74_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hey everyone! Does anyone know of any scenario/big games for the 25-26 of August. I'd appreciate any info that you all might have!

#2 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

there is one at fireball mountain in wrightstown, nj. its on sunday, august 26th.

check out this link for more NJ scenario games.

#3 Guest_Oldskool74_*

Guest_Oldskool74_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

Thanks!! What's the best way to get in touch with those guys? Any idea? I've tried calling but got no response? Also, any camping available; either onsite or near by? I think I'll roll down for a game at Top Gun on Saturday and cruise in for the game at Fireball on Sunday!

Edited by Oldskool74, 20 July 2012 - 06:27 PM.

#4 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

i think they are open and available on the line during the weekend hours. try again today or tomorrow. as for camping, im not certain what kind of policy they have in place.

found the link for the facebook event by the black phoenix paintball team. they are the organizers for this event and may have more information for you as well.

and heres the link to the pbnation thread.

Edited by plan_b, 21 July 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#5 Guest_Oldskool74_*

Guest_Oldskool74_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

Hey thanks man, you've been very helpful... Just talked to one of the guys down there and pre-registration will be available on their website on Tuesday. Are you coming down? Would be cool to meet up...

#6 XxLOPERSxX

XxLOPERSxX

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

I might try to head over there also. It'd be cool to see you guys there!
My Setup- Spyder MR5 with an Invert Halo TOO and a Ninja 49/4500

#7 Guest_Oldskool74_*

Guest_Oldskool74_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

By the way, how do you all put in those tag lines that show up when you post? I'm new to the boards and technologically challenged :blink:

#8 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

at the top right, where your username and sign out appears, click on the down arrow and select my settings. under "Your Options", select "Profile". and then select "Change Signature" here is a link to the help page for more detailed information.

for me, i am going to be driving up, im from south jersey. its only about an hour away. i made plans earlier to play and if everything still goes as planned, i will definitely playing. i am playing with the blue side. hope to see some more fellow techpb players out there. its a decent field. i played there twice before with black phoenix mini scenarios and they turned out really well. this will be the first time for the main scenario.

Edited by plan_b, 23 July 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#9 Guest_Oldskool74_*

Guest_Oldskool74_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hey man, thanks so much for all your assistance and taking the time to help a newb to these forums... Looking forward to seeing you there. I'll be playing at Top Gun on saturday ( but I'm also open to any alternate suggestions you may have) making a weekend out of it!! Any reason I should choose one side over the other?

#10 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

i wish i can play at top gun. it looks like a great field to play at.

the choice is yours for which team to play with. the reason i am going blue is because i play along with the team that is commanding the blue side.

we have also played with the red generals team, the blackout protocol, and they were a great group of people to play with.

#11 jimwaw43

jimwaw43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

hope to see all of you i am an employee of fireball mountain meet up with me my name is koty i got the JT pants B*TCHES

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users