• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heston4

Heston4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hey guys! I go to school in De Pere and I'm bringing my paintball gear up this year, is there any places near Green Bay or within an hour and a half I can go paintball at?

#2 ContractKiller

ContractKiller

It's just Drew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

Hey guys! I go to school in De Pere and I'm bringing my paintball gear up this year, is there any places near Green Bay or within an hour and a half I can go paintball at?

Not a damn clue. I'm in Antigo and the closest fields I know of is the one up at Tomohawk...(north of me, I'm an hour and a half north of you). Also, Wausau has a field which I believe recently open called Grand Valley Adventures. Never have checked out either fields though.
Live Free, Take Chances, and Die Loving

#3 p8ntballin007

p8ntballin007

WRECKER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Commando Sports in Abrams if probably your best bet. Straight north of you on Hwy 41, about a half hour north of the city. They used to open up an indoor field in Green Bay in the winter. But I'm not sure if they still do that.
http://www.commandop...ballsports.com/

Good Luck

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users