• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noobpaintballer

noobpaintballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

At scvillage I saw 2 different groups, a party group and a private group. What is the difference between them?

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

You cannot join a private group unless you ask. They pay out of the ass to play with only them selves.

And there is no difference, I thought it say private or walk-on :P

Also call SCVillage and ask.

Edited by kingJurzy, 23 July 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#3 noobpaintballer

noobpaintballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

On the website I saw walk on, party group package and private group lol. It even says party group 12+ and private 21+ I think I am going to call them

#4 Gadget Soldier

Gadget Soldier

Very Heavy Gunner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

If I remember my conversations with the people at Giant Sports, the difference between a private group and a party group is this:

A private group allows you to have your own field, your own ref and you can pretty much play any type of game within the allotted time limit and depending on your ref. You will have to call Giant to see what is the minimum number of players you need to have a private group. This one you need to reserve a date in advance as well as put a down payment, either by phone or in person at HSP.

If you don't have enough to have a private group, a party group means that your group will be playing in the walk-ons group, but you stay together rather than being forced to be separated from the people you wanted to play along side. (unless you wanted to shoot them anyways lol)

but like kingJurzy has said, give Giant a call and ask them the difference. at least they will give you the final word.

tkd_basic_sig-a.jpg

Proud owner and sponsored by: Pinokio Hoppers
Team Knuckle Draggerz proudly sponsored by:
Paintballphotography.com / Paintball Gateway Online Store / Tippmannparts.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users