6 replies to this topic

#1 cityfrags

cityfrags

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

I'm not new to snake, I've been playing snake for 2 years recball. Usually recball players dont play snake, if there's another player in snake on my mirror do I battle him or just shoot inside and wait for my back player to get him?

#2 DivineRampage

DivineRampage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

What SHOULD happen is your back player should be helping you figure some of this out. if you have a shot across the field, take it right away. But try to keep some what of an eye on your mirror. This is my opinion on snake, and I hope it helps you out.

#3 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

your back player should be on your tape and you inside unless told otherwise, as a front your job is to get as far up the field as possible and take as many players off the field with you

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#4 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

I would say since it is recball. Just shoot inside let your back guy take care of him, you will probably catch so many people off guard and shoot so many out looking inside.

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#5 ShadowZero

ShadowZero

Karma Police

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

75/25.

75% of the time, be shooting inside. Get as many shots on the other team as you can. When you see an opportunity to move up, DO NOT HESITATE. Move up. Your job is to move up and get as many people as you can.

25% of the time, you're shooting down the tape, especially if you have some guys laning over the top of the snake trying to get you. If you have a mirror, pay attention to him. Pop out with just your head, and if he's not looking, bring out your gun and start laning towards him. You're only doing this for a very short time because your back corner should be covering that tape.

-My YouTube (More Videos To Come Soon!)

Set-Up: Marq Rapper, Dye Rotor, Ninja 68/45

Be a Brick Wall, Don't Break Down

#6 EdgarProto

EdgarProto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Battle it out if you have troubble call on your back play switch jobs and the guy in the snake looks cross field.
If you get some one out crossfield have a code with you back player telling him your goin the hyway and get the player oposing u in snake out every one else after

#7 EdgarProto

EdgarProto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

75/25.

75% of the time, be shooting inside. Get as many shots on the other team as you can. When you see an opportunity to move up, DO NOT HESITATE. Move up. Your job is to move up and get as many people as you can.

25% of the time, you're shooting down the tape, especially if you have some guys laning over the top of the snake trying to get you. If you have a mirror, pay attention to him. Pop out with just your head, and if he's not looking, bring out your gun and start laning towards him. You're only doing this for a very short time because your back corner should be covering that tape.

I find this a true way to play snake but its not you back players priority to watch the guy mirroing you. You can rely heavily on you back player to make those amazing shots taking every one out. Like you said no hesitations all reactions insted of 75/25 i think of it 85/15
Manythings that will go wrong in snake is that you get to excited or pumped an you will do thinks you regret!!!
I find that kind of stuff to piss me off because i hate when it happens. When i feel like my friends seem to get stressed sout or all the presure is being put on them i yell out take a breath rethink a paintballs les then a in the bunker is way bigger theres another place to look. To play snake you have to lead the team dont break down or get mad or your team will follow good luck hope it helps!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users