6 replies to this topic

#1 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

has been one of the worst months of my life, parents are finalzing there divorce because my mother is literally pyscho, my dad is forcing me to move to arkansas with him meaning i wont graduate from the school ive been going to for the last 3 years. ontop of that i tore my knee apart at work and am not allowed to play paintball doctors orders and may need surgery, im out of work aswell. And now I am stuck at home because i have strep throat and pink eye at the same time so not only do I have to listen to my parents fight I cant go play paintball and I cant leave my house cause im sick! ugh! If I wasnt sick it wouldnt be so bad!

end rant
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#2 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

Damn sorry dude, I tore my acl so if u have any questions lemme know n I'd be happy to help with that

#3 evan15549

evan15549

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Think about it like this, you're guarenteed to have a better month next month :DD

#4 HU Soldier

HU Soldier

Say Chesse!! your about to get Painted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

do what i would do, look at gear you cant afford

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

That sucks. Worse than my last summer. Last summer I had to have surgery on my intestines for a tumor or some shit, as well as I lost almost all vision in my left eye. Some kid got angry at a party, ant threw a hillbilly golf ball/ latter ball ( two golf balls tied together by a string) hit me in the eye, I don't remember anything of that day. The injuries forced me to quit football forever, and paintball, and snowboarding for a season. Still can barely see out of my left eye.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#6 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:05 PM

do what i would do, look at gear you cant afford

LOL yeash do that.

But why would your dad want to move you since you're graduating soon?
I know if my parents were together they would wait until I graduated before anything.

#7 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

I have literally taken an arrow to the knee.Well,not the knee,but mid-leg.I just sat on the couch,looked at a whole bunch of gear,cleaned all my gear,and gained about 10 pounds off all the candy people gave me and the fact that I didn't stick to my diet or excersize.That was back when I was homeschooled,and since I couldn't walk more than ten feet,I had to endure it.So yeah,I know how you feel.It hurt like a bitch,too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users