#1 Paintballstud20

Paintballstud20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

Hi I'm looking to get some upgrades for my ion

Questions

Is the old cp shorty reg worth 60 brand new or would it be better to go with the newer version for 80

What's a good cheap ion trigger

#2 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

Either reg will work nicely. I like the Critical, Violent and Trinity triggers for the Ion. You may have to shop around to find those, tho. I'm not too big a fan of the CP triggers....

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#3 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

I would try to find the newer cp reg used. or get the violent sl3 reg for 80. If your adding or have already upgraded the body to a metal one, the shock nxt regs look good.

#4 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

I would try to find the newer cp reg used. or get the violent sl3 reg for 80. If your adding or have already upgraded the body to a metal one, the shocker nxt regs look good.

NXT regs are amazing. They have a recharge rate of approximately 50 bps, but the only drag is it's a royal pain to take them apart. You need a special tool called a "deep well socket" (which I have one of) to take them completely apart.

If you want one that's relatively easy to maintain, get a CP or a violent.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users