148 replies to this topic

#101 UV Halo

UV Halo

Bringing the Big Guns to LLVI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

From what I can tell in the video, they use a machine to overfill the first halve. We don't see what the machinery does with it after that- squeegie so that the filling is flush with the opening (that may result in air bubbles depending on how the squeegie conforms to the sheet) or, the overfill and just stuff the matching sheet over the top. It's hard to see but, it kind of looks like the overfilling function leaves craters/dimples of varying sizes and these may actually be the source of varying bubble sizes.

#102 Cable

Cable

Pimptastic Pump

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

I would think you squeegee the half and take two halves with fill and put them together. that would give the best fill.

#103 Leviathan

Leviathan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but according to HydroTec the shells are made from a corn based bio plastic that gets broken down by soil bacteria. Has anybody tried testing this to see how well it actually works?

In the case of normal paintballs, the gelatin shells will begin to break down after just a couple weeks outdoors or as little as a few days depending on rain. I suspect that these new bio plastic shells may take a much longer time to break down, particularly on an undamaged paintball. This could obviously be a big problem for places like airball fields that have a very large amount of unbroken balls over a very small area. Or any area in a paintball field where paintballs are accumulating on the ground at a faster rate than they can decompose.

If anybody reading this has some HydroTec balls, they should test this out and post their results. I was thinking take one broken ball and one unbroken ball, place them in a garden around your house or anywhere you know of that contains active soil bacteria and then observe how long it takes for a shells to break down.

#104 Lord Odin

Lord Odin

3 may keep a secret if 2 of them are dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but according to HydroTec the shells are made from a corn based bio plastic that gets broken down by soil bacteria. Has anybody tried testing this to see how well it actually works?

In the case of normal paintballs, the gelatin shells will begin to break down after just a couple weeks outdoors or as little as a few days depending on rain. I suspect that these new bio plastic shells may take a much longer time to break down, particularly on an undamaged paintball. This could obviously be a big problem for places like airball fields that have a very large amount of unbroken balls over a very small area. Or any area in a paintball field where paintballs are accumulating on the ground at a faster rate than they can decompose.

If anybody reading this has some HydroTec balls, they should test this out and post their results. I was thinking take one broken ball and one unbroken ball, place them in a garden around your house or anywhere you know of that contains active soil bacteria and then observe how long it takes for a shells to break down.

This is exactly the reason why I haven't written them off yet. I'd like to see how long bacteria plays a role in the decomp of the shells. Depending on the climate, this could affect how quickly the shells biodegrade in certain regions.

#105 Space-Invader

Space-Invader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:27 AM

You've got to be kidding me...$95 bucks is INSANE! I guarantee you It probably costs the company 5-10 bucks to manufacture these paintballs...and people wonder why pb is dying...take a guess, 100 dollar paint 1000 dollar guns and 200 dollar tanks and hoppers...plus apparel and mask shits expensive but idk what I'd do without pb lol
Proud Christian Baller- Phillipians 4:13
Soccer and Paintball are BANGIN like a BISQUIT
Reppin for the Dope Fresh Nation SAAN!
The one and only Shadow Alchemist - *FMA*

#106 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

I think you should take advantage of that skill called reading, might inform you.

#107 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

This is exactly the reason why I haven't written them off yet. I'd like to see how long bacteria plays a role in the decomp of the shells. Depending on the climate, this could affect how quickly the shells biodegrade in certain regions.

Isn't valken echo made from the same stuff? And that's suppose to be more "eco friendly"

Either way at an indoor fiels or turf field on a beach where there is NO dirt, these could take forever to break down.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#108 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,899 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

Isn't valken echo made from the same stuff? And that's suppose to be more "eco friendly"

Either way at an indoor fiels or turf field on a beach where there is NO dirt, these could take forever to break down.

No, this stuff is brand new, nobody has made paintballs out of this stuff before. But people are missing the nice thing about this paint, if it lives up to what they claim, is the fact that you can scoop it up off the ground, if it's whole, repackage it, and use it again. At least, that's what they're claiming.

#109 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

No, this stuff is brand new, nobody has made paintballs out of this stuff before. But people are missing the nice thing about this paint, if it lives up to what they claim, is the fact that you can scoop it up off the ground, if it's whole, repackage it, and use it again. At least, that's what they're claiming.

Yeah that's a hell no for me. To buy it repacked it better be like $30 a case
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#110 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

You've got to be kidding me...$95 bucks is INSANE! I guarantee you It probably costs the company 5-10 bucks to manufacture these paintballs...
Until you have proof, your argument is invalid.

and people wonder why pb is dying...take a guess,

100 dollar paint 1000 dollar guns and 200 dollar tanks and hoppers...plus apparel and mask shits expensive
Do you have to go out and buy all this stuff? No one is forcing you to buy all of this high end stuff.NO!

Go and buy a Tippmann Gryphon, JT paint from walmart, a used ninja 3000 psi tank, a proflex, and a used hopper.

but idk what I'd do without pb lol

Response in red

Edited by kingJurzy, 29 August 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#111 Unknown PB

Unknown PB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ true that

#112 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:22 PM

These paintballs are a big disappointment. These are some videos my friend made testing them. I really want these to work, but after watching his tests it makes me sad :(

#113 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,899 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

Yeah that's a hell no for me. To buy it repacked it better be like $30 a case

It also allows you the player to pick paint up off the ground and shoot it at your opponents. I see that being a big bonus for the pro events at PSP and NPPL, where it's not uncommon for guys to completely run out of paint halfway through a long paint, and have to scramble around looking for paint.

#114 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,873 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

↑ In that situation it won't matter what the paint is. It's all the dirt from the ground on the paint that's the issue, and dirty Evil will be the same as dirty Hydrotec. What's beneficial is that Hydrotec can get dirty/wet, be cleaned off, and set aside for later use.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 29 August 2012 - 11:31 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#115 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,899 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

↑ In that situation it won't matter what the paint is. It's all the dirt from the ground on the paint that's the issue, and dirty Evil will be the same as dirty Hydrotec. What's beneficial is the Hydrotec can get dirty/wet, be cleaned off, and set aside for later use.

But the question there is, does the hydrotec get as dirty as easily as the regular paint does? Gelatin is fairly sticky, when it comes to dirt and such, and I'm guessing that the hydrotec paint is relatively smooth and dry, compared to gelatin paint. So I figure it wouldn't pick up dirt and crud as easily as regular paint would.

#116 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,873 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

Except good quality paint isn't "sticky," and paint dropped on the ground will get dirty enough, no matter what grade it is, Hydrotec included. Remember, gelatin based =/= gelatin.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 29 August 2012 - 11:35 PM.

Fear is the mind-killer

#117 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,899 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:44 PM

Except good quality paint isn't "sticky," and paint dropped on the ground will get dirty enough, no matter what grade it is, Hydrotec included. Remember, gelatin based =/= gelatin.

I don't mean sticky in the sens of glue sticky, but in the sense of how well it picks up debris. And sure paint might pick up dirt just as well if it's gelatin based, but Hydrotec isn't gelatin based, it's a completely different material, so it's not fair to say it will pick up dirt just as well as regular paint will, without any testing to back it up. That's like saying a baseball will bounce as well as a tennis ball will, since they're both balls that are roughly the same size.

#118 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,873 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:47 PM

I'm guessing that the hydrotec paint is relatively smooth and dry, compared to gelatin paint. So I figure it wouldn't pick up dirt and crud as easily as regular paint would.

so it's not fair to say... without any testing to back it up.

Fear is the mind-killer

#119 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

No, the Hydrotec paint is very sticky. Much stickier than normal paint.

#120 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,899 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

I'm guessing that the hydrotec paint is relatively smooth and dry, compared to gelatin paint. So I figure it wouldn't pick up dirt and crud as easily as regular paint would.

so it's not fair to say... without any testing to back it up.

That's why I'm not saying, I'm guessing. ;)

#121 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

But stickiness varies greatly from object to object. The combination of the shell and oils on human hands could be very sticky, while to other objects without oil on them it could be not sticky to them at all, I did not test that.

#122 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,899 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

Now that was definitely unexpected, an interesting revelation, I wonder why. :huh:

#123 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:49 AM

Now that was definitely unexpected, an interesting revelation, I wonder why. :huh:

Don't know. I just know when I was testing it with Skeletor it was really sticky. Shot like shit too.

#124 Lord Odin

Lord Odin

3 may keep a secret if 2 of them are dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

Really people? Picking paint off the ground? Like that's gonna make any difference in the long run. Why don't we focus on the important aspects like does this stuff live up to the hype we were led to believe. So far, the manufacturing tolerances are definitely not up to snuff and even in pristine condition, they are not suitable for regular play. Neither is the cleanup.

#125 That Rich Paintballer

That Rich Paintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:54 AM

Going to the degrading topic, if it is made from corn, wouldn't it rot after 2-3 weeks? I don't know how fast normal paintballs degrade, but that figure shouldn't be too bad.

#126 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,873 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Not quite. Just because something is derived from corn, does not mean it retains the properties of the parent substance. For instance, you can make plastics from corn; that's right, the plastic container you look at could be derived from corn.

Fear is the mind-killer

#127 That Rich Paintballer

That Rich Paintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

Not quite. Just because something is derived from corn, does not mean it retains the properties of the parent substance. For instance, you can make plastics from corn; that's right, the plastic container you look at could be derived from corn.

Then, I guess, because of this uncertainty, we will not be able to find out until someone does a real-world test.

#128 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Going to the degrading topic, if it is made from corn, wouldn't it rot after 2-3 weeks? I don't know how fast normal paintballs degrade, but that figure shouldn't be too bad.

Before or after its shot?

#129 brycelarson

brycelarson

Show me the Data!

• 8,588 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

I've been ignoring this topic until something new came to my attention - and here it is:

from Paul's facebook page:

"Fans, I apologize for the silence on our page, and from HydroTec in general. For those of you who have followed this project, and me personally, I sincerely thank you. For those of you who are not aware, I am one of the inventors, and have been the driving force behind HydroTec for the last 9 years. In 2009, I agreed to be an employee of HydroTec as part of a deal with a local Chicago investor. However I regret to inform all of you that I am no longer an employee of HydroTec. It should also be known that it was not my decision, but was that of my investor.

It is also important to me that you all know and understand, that over the majority of this year, I have had little involvement in the company’s direction. This includes keeping our faithful followers updated and informed regarding the product. Further, I had no knowledge of, nor was I ever informed of any “launch” at Paintball Explosion. This was also the first time I had heard of an exclusively “indoor” HydroTec formula. My product plan and expectation has always been that HydroTec should be good for both indoor and outdoor play. Further, you should know that Chuck Hendsch is the sole remaining employee of HydroTec. HydroTec’s other employees, (Marketing Manager, Production Coordinator, Project Coordinator, and VP of Technology/Co-Inventor) have moved on from the company.

After nearly a decade of work on this invention, I am confident that in the proper hands and with the proper care, my invention stands to change the industry we all know and love. It is with that in mind that I refocus my efforts to overcome these recent obstacles and continue to pursue what I created. Thus, I have not given up.

Thank you again to all of you who have supported me, my vision, and HydroTec over the last decade.

- Paul Ciesiun"

#130 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

I've been ignoring this topic until something new came to my attention - and here it is:

"Fans, I apologize for the silence on our page, and from HydroTec in general. For those of you who have followed this project, and me personally, I sincerely thank you. For those of you who are not aware, I am one of the inventors, and have been the driving force behind HydroTec for the last 9 years. In 2009, I agreed to be an employee of HydroTec as part of a deal with a local Chicago investor. However I regret to inform all of you that I am no longer an employee of HydroTec. It should also be known that it was not my decision, but was that of my investor.

It is also important to me that you all know and understand, that over the majority of this year, I have had little involvement in the company’s direction. This includes keeping our faithful followers updated and informed regarding the product. Further, I had no knowledge of, nor was I ever informed of any “launch” at Paintball Explosion. This was also the first time I had heard of an exclusively “indoor” HydroTec formula. My product plan and expectation has always been that HydroTec should be good for both indoor and outdoor play. Further, you should know that Chuck Hendsch is the sole remaining employee of HydroTec. HydroTec’s other employees, (Marketing Manager, Production Coordinator, Project Coordinator, and VP of Technology/Co-Inventor) have moved on from the company.

After nearly a decade of work on this invention, I am confident that in the proper hands and with the proper care, my invention stands to change the industry we all know and love. It is with that in mind that I refocus my efforts to overcome these recent obstacles and continue to pursue what I created. Thus, I have not given up.

Thank you again to all of you who have supported me, my vision, and HydroTec over the last decade.

- Paul Ciesiun"

The fuuuu?!?!

#131 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

well looks like hydrotec is done and has been pretty shady in the workings so far it seems.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#132 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,112 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

damn, would have loved to have some of the paint for evaluation before it goes vaporware
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#133 Cable

Cable

Pimptastic Pump

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

- Paul Ciesiun"

Who was the investor? Why did they see fit to destroy Hydrotec?

#134 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

"However I regret to inform all of you that I am no longer an employee of HydroTec. It should also be known that it was not my decision, but was that of my investor."

No words. Just a state of depression...

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#135 Neto2008

Neto2008

NBK Member AKA Spider !!!!!!!!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

the paint is $95 a case if because the shell is corn based (not gelatin)
and is waterproof, therefore i am assuming that the manufacturing process is different.

Hydrotec is having a very hard time and most likely will fail for one thing, and that is the price of corn. If you watch the news you will know that corn is very expensibe right nowan not likely to go lower any time soon. The so called inverstor probably saw the trend of corn going up and decided to cut his looses if you want more info the link below explains it very nice.

I wish them the best, but is not looking good for them.

http://inflationdata...n_Inflation.asp

Edited by Neto2008, 25 September 2012 - 01:56 AM.

#136 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,873 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

Hydrotec its having a very hard time and most likely will fail for one thing, and that is the price of corn. If you watch the news you will know that corn is very expensibe right nowan not likely to go lower any time soon. The so called inverstor probably saw the trend of corn going up and decided to cut his looses if you want more info the link below explains it very well

http://inflationdata...n_Inflation.asp

Those prices are in metric tons though; I'm pretty sure Hydrotec would not be a mass consumer of corn. The only part of the paintball that utilizes a corn based derivative is the shell, which is a small portion of the paintballs.

Fear is the mind-killer

#137 Neto2008

Neto2008

NBK Member AKA Spider !!!!!!!!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

Which on is heavier a ton of feathers or a ton of lead?

It does not matter if the price is on metric tons or ounces , the fact is corn is very expensive at the moment

#138 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,873 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Yes, it does actually. Also, what qualifies as "expensive?" For all we know, a ton of corn could provide all the material they need for a year's worth of shells. My point is that you have no idea how much corn is used to make the shells, nor do you know how much money they pay.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 25 September 2012 - 12:55 PM.

Fear is the mind-killer

#139 p8ntballin007

p8ntballin007

WRECKER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

They had posted on their Facebook wall a long time ago when this question first came up, that the cost of the corn will not be an issue. I don't know if they had a private source or how they had it set up, but they came out and stated that if corn goes up in price it will be a non-factor. This was probably close to 2 years ago at this point.

#140 robot0ninja

robot0ninja

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:42 PM

Uhh, I'm pretty sure "It is with that in mind that I refocus my efforts to overcome these recent obstacles and continue to pursue what I created. Thus, I have not given up" doesn't mean Hydrotec is vaporware. Just the opposite actually. Focus on the "continue to pursue what I created. Thus, I have NOT given up"

Edited by robot0ninja, 26 September 2012 - 02:43 PM.

#141 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

Uhh, I'm pretty sure "It is with that in mind that I refocus my efforts to overcome these recent obstacles and continue to pursue what I created. Thus, I have not given up" doesn't mean Hydrotec is vaporware. Just the opposite actually. Focus on the "continue to pursue what I created. Thus, I have NOT given up"

also read the first paragraph "i am no longer an employee of hydrotec" he isn't doing shit with it now.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#142 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

this is unfortunate. i was really looking forward to using this paint. :tup:

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#143 p8ntballin007

p8ntballin007

WRECKER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

also read the first paragraph "i am no longer an employee of hydrotec" he isn't doing shit with it now.

So what we get from this is that Hydrotec maybe vaporware, but the water based paintball is not. Just because he isn't part of the company doesn't mean he's given up his path. Hopefully he can find some new investors and write a clause into the contract that he has is in charge of the company's path.

#144 javab

javab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

has anyone has problem when break in the barrel using hydrotech paintball?

#145 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,112 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

has anyone used hydrotec paintballs?

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#146 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

I know pistol Pete on YouTube had at least one case.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#147 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,899 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

I kind of doubt they'll be as good as promised, since the main inventor hasn't been part of the program for a while now.

They did a preview day at PBX in Illinois, people seemed to think it was okay stuff from what I remember. At least I think it was PBX, it might've been some other field in that area.

#148 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Are they even still trying to make these? I thought it died after the main inventor left.

#149 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hydrotec is dead. There were too many problems with it, then the man with the plan left Hydrotec and it all continued downhill from there.

As much as we all would have liked water based paint, it won't happen. At least not for a good long while.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users