12 replies to this topic

#1 Goozen

Goozen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hey, guys. Me and my cousin are starting to get hardcore into tourny paintball. We're looking to do a few local rookie tournaments in the next few months and are looking for a few more hardcore, dedicated players over the age of 18. We are from the Hillsdale area and we play at the Adventure Zone in Coldwater, Paintball Plex in Indiana, and every once in a while Apocalypse games in Indiana. We are playing a fall rookie league starting the first week of august, then next month there is a 3 man rookie tournament at CRU that we'd love to be a part of. We are looking for hard working people that want to win, and most of all have fun. Our team name is No Guts No Glory. Like I said, we are a new team. We don't need expert d1/d2 players, as we'd like to grow as a team and learn from eachother. Let me know if your interested and we'll meet up one of these weekends and we'll play a bit!
Thanks again!
Goose

#2 Myrkul

Myrkul

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Dam. So Close. I seriously almost went to Hillsdale for school, but they completely @$$ F***ed me on scholarship money, and where very unprofessional and unwilling work with me so I walked and ended up getting a good deal out of state. It's a crying shame too because I would have loved to play with you guys and have been looking to get into the tournament scene. I've been to CRU before too, they have a really nice speed ball field there, and the pro-shop is the best in the state. Obviously going to school out of state makes playing for you guys impossible, but if you ever head out to Hell Survivors, Lone Wolf or CRU during the summer hit me up and I'll try and make it out.

Best of luck!
"I only drink the blood of my enemies! oh, and occasionally one of those strawberry Slurpee thingies"

#3 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

I'm new to paintball, but Feeling pretty passionate about it. Love the sport, Looking forward to learning more and getting better, we might be a fit. I'm 31, live 4 miles from the Plex, so travel even up to Flint wouldn't be a problem. Gimme some dates and exactly what you are looking for, maybe I can join you guys.

#4 Goozen

Goozen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

Dam. So Close. I seriously almost went to Hillsdale for school, but they completely @$ F***ed me on scholarship money, and where very unprofessional and unwilling work with me so I walked and ended up getting a good deal out of state. It's a crying shame too because I would have loved to play with you guys and have been looking to get into the tournament scene. I've been to CRU before too, they have a really nice speed ball field there, and the pro-shop is the best in the state. Obviously going to school out of state makes playing for you guys impossible, but if you ever head out to Hell Survivors, Lone Wolf or CRU during the summer hit me up and I'll try and make it out.

Best of luck!

Yeah, man. Hillsdale is for rich preppy kids who's parents pay for everything. haha, be glad you didn't go there. I will definitely hit you and let you know what's going on.

I'm new to paintball, but Feeling pretty passionate about it. Love the sport, Looking forward to learning more and getting better, we might be a fit. I'm 31, live 4 miles from the Plex, so travel even up to Flint wouldn't be a problem. Gimme some dates and exactly what you are looking for, maybe I can join you guys.

Hey, man. We play every weekend in Coldwater, MI which is about 45 min from the plex, maybe an hour. The league that we will be playing in starts two sundays from now and is a twice a month thing, every other sunday. We are planning on playing in the CRU rookie tournament i believe it's august 28th...i'll have to check, i know it's on a sunday. But if you're willing to come up to coldwater this weekend I can give you directions and what not and we'll all throw down on paint. For open play we usually just pitch in on a couple cases of the cheap cases ($40). Yeah, man. Definitely let me know! We are hoping to do the ninja cup this december which is in chicago, and hopefully be ready for the chicago psp open next year. D4 of course..haha

#5 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

What day do you guys gonna be there this weekend, Saturday or Sunday, What time? My inlaws live in Hastings so I'm familiar with Coldwater as I pass it all the time going back and forth to there. I can probably get up there, was planning on playing this weekend anyway. I got a new used Gat that I've been itchin to take for a walk. It crapped out on me Sunday when I tried to play so I dropped it off at the Plex for them to fix her, just picked it up today, should be good to go.

#6 Goozen

Goozen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

We'll be there sunday from probably about 12:30-5ish. Open play starts at 1 but we like to get there a bit early and shoot the shit for a bit. $10 all day admission/air and a case of rec runs $40. and may I ask whatcha got from the plex? haha

#7 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

New gat is a 06' Bob Long Empire2 Intimidator... I got it off eBay, Plex just serviced it for me.

#8 Goozen

Goozen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Nice, man! We hope to see you out there on sunday. My name is Jonathan, and my cousin's name is Trevor. We'll be looking for you if you decide to come out.

#9 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:29 PM

Don't think the gun is gonna be operational on Sunday, I just tried to put a few shots through it in the backyard and the same thing happened... I have a 5x rebuild kit and some Dow55 on order, probably gonna have to tear it completely down and rebuild it. Still looking forward to meeting you guys though, just not sure when.

#10 Goozen

Goozen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

Still come man! Have the owner take a look at it. He's an awesome guy, and will do anything to help anybody. And til' it's fixed they rent out vibes for $10...so you'd be set! Hope you can make it! Don't let a little marker trouble get you down. What's it doing exactly?

#11 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

When I fire it, The bolt cycles forward and on the way back, it stops just short of the end and blows the tank air out the back past the bolt. I'm guessing it's just old O-ring issues, So I plan on tearing it down and rebuilding it when the parts arrive. In the mean time, I dropped it off at PB Sports here in Ft.Wayne, give them a shot at fixing it.

#12 Goozen

Goozen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

Nice having you out man! It was awesome. Hope to see you next weekend for league play. Nice meetin' ya buddy.

#13 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

Ya, Good times for sure. Next week shouldn't be a problem, fingers crossed for my gun.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users