• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

Just wondering if these markers were any good. I can get one for 40-60$

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#2 Logan98

Logan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:34 PM

thats about all they are worth i have not heard much good about them but for 40 bucks your not out much so it's not really a big deal if you only get 2 games out of it you can get the DP G3 used on ebay around 200-250ish much much better gun go to your local field and hold some guns

#3 firebirdjimbo

firebirdjimbo

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

yes i own a diablo wrath and its a decent gun i would say go for it for 40-60 bucks i bought mine for 120. stock barrel is decent and theres not much kick, also it shoots pretty fast although ive never unleashed it but it goes up to 20 bps. mine chops alot but thats because i broke the eyes taking it apart for the first time.
fistful of agg. MN ballers club, the modders guild.
My Feedback +6/-0
I FIX BROKEN GUNS

#4 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:54 AM

thats about all they are worth i have not heard much good about them but for 40 bucks your not out much so it's not really a big deal if you only get 2 games out of it you can get the DP G3 used on ebay around 200-250ish much much better gun go to your local field and hold some guns

200-250 is very different from 40-60 plus im in Canada and everything is more eXpensive

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#5 Darce64

Darce64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

save ur money
<a href="http://pbgoods.com/i...?id=11021">Free Paintball Gear </a>

#6 Mockstar

Mockstar

Enlarged Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

I own a Wrath..............By far the most underrated gun ever. I'd recommend one if you're looking for a starter gun.

Posted Image

Edited by Mockstar, 15 March 2009 - 07:44 PM.

#7 toungz18

toungz18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

my buddy has a slayer and its really good for the price. he got his for 60. the stock barrel works pretty good and it is pretty fast!
92 % Of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your the 8% that would be laughing your *** off put this in your sig

everybodies gun now days shoots ropes, tits, lazers, ect. if ur gun still shoots the other team, put this in ur sig!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users