2 replies to this topic

#1 paintballer685

paintballer685

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

it seems if I cover up the front hole of the volumizer it stops but is there just suppose to be a spring there or anything esle? I do not see any other part more or less just screwing the spring down. I took the rest of it apart and all the orings and other parts looked fine so Im thinking mabey there should be a part other than the spring. If anyone know the solution or can link me to a diagram of the volumizer I would appreciate it.
Biohazard Scenario Paintball Team

#2 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

Idk if you fixed this but you could try a bigger size o ring? From my understanding, Dm3 volumizers dont do anything, they are just there for looks so Im guessing there is nothing to them but the o-ring.
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#3 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

are you sure its a volumizer and not the LPR? the volumizers if you have them, are small caps on the two air transfer ports on either side of the body. the LPR is the big fat sucker coming out of the center of the body in the front.

Edited by cockerpunk, 25 September 2012 - 12:35 PM.

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users